Interesting list on different economizers

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 15/02/06, 18:09

yeah i was wrong but hey it makes reading!

here's for hydrogen http://waterpoweredcar.com/hydrobooster2.html
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
lolo21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Installation of a Hydrogen Boost kit

by lolo21 » 28/05/06, 21:11

I received the Hydrogen Boost kit purchased directly from the manufacturer in the USA on Saturday.

I mounted it on my FSO (Polish car equipped with a 1,9l PSA diesel engine) without difficulty.

The idea is not so much to save fuel but to improve the combustion so that it smells less of the "cricket" at the exit of my exhaust when I roll at 30% oil (I have read on oliomobile that the smell was due to incomplete combustion).

The kit comes with a powder to be diluted in demineralized water to make the electrolyte. According to the instructions, the intensity consumed varies according to the concentration of this electrolyte. With the current dosage I only consume about fifteen amps which seems little compared to the leaflet which provides about 25A.

I'm going to wait a bit and add a little electrolyte if necessary.

With the system on the way I immersed the outlet pipe in a bucket of water. Large bubbles escaped proving the production of hydrogen.

As soon as I have a little moment I would calculate the hydrogen flow and the gain in terms of consumption (if there is a gain ...)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 28/05/06, 22:09

OK! we are waiting for your fuel savings with this kit.
You will have to tell us the price you paid and the production of H2 / HR
why don't you drive 50% hvb?

@+
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/05/06, 00:20

Here it comes out! Do us some serious tests with this hydrogen-boost .......... we are waiting for the results because we haven't heard from the previous tester.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Jean-Marc MOREAU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Interesting list on the different economizers

by Jean-Marc MOREAU » 29/05/06, 10:09

nlc wrote:I just came across this page which seems interesting:

http://peswiki.com/energy/Directory:Fuel_Efficiency

It contains a lot of information and links on various fuel economy systems. It's a wiki page created by the Internet users themselves, so objectivity level can be better than a commercial site!

Good reading !!

PS: On the hydrogen doping techniques, we fall back on the site that I gave in the topic electrolysis improved: http://www.hydrogen-boost.com/index.html

Apart from many ways that should not be overlooked, I recommend to those interested in Hydrogen Assistance to browse the Fran Giroux (HydrogenBoost) newsletters:

http://www.hydrogen-boost.com/newsletter.html

At the end of the document you will have the answers in terms of percentage earned with the different systems. Himself very honestly estimating the gains directly attributable to hydrogen through its concept up to 10%. Even if HydrogenBoost has a very basic product in terms of Hydrogen generator, it is undoubtedly the most honest and the most professional among those which propose these machines making a lot of vapor and relatively little hydroxygene gas. For those who change vehicles relatively often and therefore do not have to worry about the effects of these aggressive vapors to the engine, this is the most economical solution. It is not for nothing that it is listed in the solutions that work. Some who tried it brought back the rapid thermal runaway and the "pressure cooker" effect with high amperage for a single cell, while most often confirming a positive result.

With a little hindsight, we see for ourselves that if these machines with relatively low real flow of pure gas generally give results, there will be cases where they will not work, because the vehicle is unsuitable. Fran Giroux, displays -5% to 25% and he gives explanations in terms of fuel vaporization which can explain possible negative results. Because we have done this course, including with machines with a much higher level of hydroxygen, we can confirm that we have encountered such cases. Because we now know WHY, having had to settle a difficult case in petrol carburation, gone from a negative and disappointing observation with more than 100 liters per hour of pure gas, to end up offering us more than 40% more Kilometers at a sustained speed of 120 km per hour, we can correct our speech, by saying that certainly the Hydrogen Assistance will not always be won the first time (if we come across unsuitable AIR / FUEL ratios), but that in the end , from good machines and a sufficient gas threshold the results will be there! We estimate the minimum threshold for pure gas to be offered in the order of 50 liters per hour of pure gas, for many vehicles. The optimal threshold is 50 liters of gas per 40 hp power unit, which implies equipment with sufficiently advanced and secure technology. There will therefore be a cost proportional to the desired result.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/05/06, 14:29

Mr. Moreau, I'll take you by the way.
I understand better now your reluctance to industrialize your kit at present following your last post on this subject.
Surely you must have a small side kit to experiment with a pantonized toyota, right? : Cheesy:
You can contact me by MP if you want.
0 x
Jean-Marc MOREAU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean-Marc MOREAU » 29/05/06, 14:33

If you want a more professional device, producing a little less harmful vapor than HydrogenBoost, there is currently only our possible competitor, IHS (Innovative Hydrogen Solution / Toronto), whose author is from the ranks of CHEC HFI. Although working with 30% electrolyte, like HydrogenBoost, its product better optimizes the use of battery current, which allows it less loss. Consuming 1 liter of water for 80 hours of operation, a brief calculation on the basis of 1850 liters of gas per liter of water -30% evaporation of diffuse water per liter not making gas during these 80 hours gives an actual production of pure gas of approximately 16 to 20 liters maximum per hour. On the basis of such a device, its device would offer results of 10 to 40% depending on the vehicles. Journalists of the Montreal Gazette would have verified a 10% improvement in consumption compared to the Manufacturer's data on a Jeep Cherokee, at a stabilized speed of 90 Km Hour. Several of its devices in parallel would have reached up to 22% on a truck.
Last edited by Jean-Marc MOREAU the 29 / 05 / 06, 14: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 29/05/06, 14:36

FYI the hygrogen boost device does not have only one cell, but 5 or 6 in series.
If he only had one cell, under 25A he would only release a dozen liters of gas an hour. It would indeed be a real pressure cooker ......
0 x
Jean-Marc MOREAU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean-Marc MOREAU » 29/05/06, 15:04

nlc wrote:FYI the hygrogen boost device does not have only one cell, but 5 or 6 in series.
If he only had one cell, under 25A he would only release a dozen liters of gas an hour. It would indeed be a real pressure cooker ......

Yes indeed, I was imprecise because I meant a single electrolysis unit (= a single container of modest size). But that's also why it heats very hard, already after 30 minutes, and starts to diffuse a lot of steam, because with 25 amps it should at least supply not 5 to 6 cells, but at least 2 x 5 to 6 cells of this type to avoid such waste and better manage thermal runaway. It is also for this that it has also been observed that the amperage rises dramatically over long journeys, which makes it a more easily acceptable apparatus on the other side of the Atlantic, but commercially unplayable for serious work in a country of nitpickers like France . Because of the potential danger of these vapors under high electrolyte rate, all dirty commercial blows would be played to prevent such a product from implanting and surviving. Not to mention that no homologation procedure could be attempted on such bases. That said, since it works, there is still the possibility of importing for those interested.
0 x
Jean-Marc MOREAU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean-Marc MOREAU » 29/05/06, 15:16

lau wrote:Mr. Moreau, I'll take you by the way.
I understand better now your reluctance to industrialize your kit at present following your last post on this subject.
Surely you must have a small side kit to experiment with a pantonized toyota, right? : Cheesy:
You can contact me by MP if you want.

As you can see, the subject is not so simple and I have a lot of work to do ... but concerning the idea of ​​experimenting on a pantonised vehicle I do not say no, but let me think a little (even if this assumption has been in my head for some time!) ... We throw several things (to eat) and we come back. For the rest, everyone will understand that although there may be imcompatibilities, which are not attributable to our product in the end, it is better that we discover a few by ourselves, to better advise later our users, only to be foolishly throw a beautiful activity in the making, for lack of precautions, leaving discovering these possible temporary incompatibilities by users ...
0 x