Interesting list on different economizers

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 31/01/06, 13:47

paotop wrote:bah ...... to produce juice, there must be a means of coupling a generator to the transmission which would only switch on during the deceleration phases.

you throw a mass on wheels of more than a ton and nobody uses this inertia to generate energy ........ whereas this mass anyway makes it gain speed to brake it followed by "bleeding".

there is no waste there : Mrgreen:

: Shock: : Shock:

there was PSA who had to read this yesterday and who worked all night to present his prototype to the newspaper of France television this afternoon : Mrgreen:

an hdi coupled to an electric motor and a generator which replaces the engine brake.
consumption announced ........... in 3litres and dumplings per 100km

of course this is just a prototype ........
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

hydrogen boost / a satisfied

by jean63 » 15/02/06, 02:12

Perhaps you have not read this satifaction post of the hydrogen boost system. it makes you want to try rather than get bored ... der to mount a pantone very hard to develop apparently?

celdelph
I posted 10 messages!

Posted on: Wed Sep 07, 2005 19:33:03 Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

I tried the hydrogen-boost system on a car brand Audi 80 year 1984 of 1.8l of cylinder capacity and bosch mechanical injection.
I warmed up the fuel with an exchanger (engine water circuit)
and I installed a valve on the injection system to change the ratio once the engine warm
I put the electrolyser on the road by a simple switch. (The seller provides an ionizing solution to put in the box that we dose according to the gas flow chooses: 1l has 2l per minute and 15 has 30 amperes)
the system works from 4000km and the results are perfect for me.
there is no maintenance apart from 1.5l of water every 2500 3000 km.
consumption has decreased by 25 to 50% but the system should be automated in order to improve the result.
I plan to install the system on a more modern engine with ignition and programmable injection to take into account all the parameters (temperature and engine load)
the system works effectively but the implementation is to handle with caution because the gas is extremely dangerous
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/02/06, 09:26

Ah! Interesting! Finally a return! Where did you find that ?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 15/02/06, 16:35

I found this on the forum econology!

"Tips for consuming less" / UTOPIA process / page 3 / posted on Wednesday September 7, 2005 at 19:33 pm '

cedelph has posted 23 messages including this one that interests me grumpily, because if it really works, I'm not gonna bother me ... build a pantone and spend my life developing it.

you can find it by going to "search" and typing cedelph => you get all the forums where his nickname is mentioned.

if you have anything new let me know.

PS: there are lots of sipatched info that we are not aware of; it is simply curiosity that made me discover this post.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/02/06, 16:45

I hallucinate !!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It is on my subject "improved electrolysis" that he posted this message !!!
I had completely zapped it, and I'm not the only one it seems !! : Cry:

But, but ..... it's great!

EDIT: no it's not on my subject, it's of course "prcodé utopia". On my subject he detailed the construction of the hydrogen-boost reactor
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 15/02/06, 17:04

So nlc tell me it's a good vein? You have to look where to get the info.

I really enjoyed your electrolysis tests with your friend, but I was rather pantone oriented, but frankly I will not hesitate for a second.

Give me addresses where I can read interesting things.

Where did he buy his hydrogen boost?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 15/02/06, 17:10

http://www.petrolbooster.com/index.html
http://www.tuning-project.com/actutunin ... et/RHP.php

you will tell me if it works, I am skeptical. No more than 5% savings
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/02/06, 17:13

If I did not think it was a good vein, I will not work on it;)

There is info all along the subject of improved electrolysis.
Otherwise sdc and dudu are in the process of manufacturing a reactor.

For my part I await a return of sdc which must try it shortly, and I also expect dudu who is doing one, that we will try in my car, because I have an on-board computer which displays the consumption in real time. So this is the best to see if it works or not.

And in the meantime, I'm making a site to do a summary and go straight to the heart of the matter
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 15/02/06, 17:19

Ok thank you : Mrgreen:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/02/06, 17:28

lau : Arrow: You're wrong your links have nothing to do! These are systems to be connected to the fuel inlet hose.

With jean63 we talk about hydrogen doping.

Besides, I forgot to specify earlier: celdelph had to buy it directly from the manufacturer: http://www.hydrogen-boost.com
0 x