Pollute less for better education to the environment, please!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
houpoupa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pollute less for better education to the environment, please!

by houpoupa » 05/02/09, 15:39

Dear friends!
barely registered to your forum and already a request for you, connoisseurs and interresses:
briefly, vivien, 29 years, environmental educator;
a project: traveling educational vehicle on the high Alps.

I am therefore investing myself in this project, and I am at the very beginning, especially at the request of grants;
Here are my two requests:

first, without being mechanic (or really the minimum!), it is now two years that I leaned from ready or far to an alternative to consume less and less pollute with my vehicle (mainly water doping);
this famous vehicle: a renault r 2087 from 1964 sanitary (ambulance type), a very nice kind of vehicle with big wheels (which will be transformed into a giant beetle!) that I therefore wish to transform into a rolling pedagogical trunk for my interventions with the public on the terrain (in a way my "brand" and my common thread; project in the name of "the beast"); unfortunately, consumption and excessive pollution, which goes against my educational approach!
two years now that I dream of meeting an organization or a person succeptible to modify this vehicle and still not the shadow of a small possible step!
to adapt my vehicle to my ideas would be for me a big step forward and especially an advantage for a possible professional success for sensitized to the eco-citizenship;

second request (if however someone helps me for the first!): who says subsidy file says estimated budget, but I am looking for someone who could give me an "estimate" of the cost of this famous engine modification from an adapted organization, so that I can include it in my file;

Voila, I find it difficult to keep it succinct (and again, I made a big effort, because there is so much to say about this project!), and hope all the same to have attracted your attention, and who knows, maybe even have found someone who would be willing to take care of my vehicle in a "sustainable" project approach;

merci mille fois
please, I have the motivation, and I wish not to lose it, support me for this "local" project for a better world, thank you to all : Mrgreen:

cordially

houpoupa
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 05/02/09, 18:25

Hello,

Perhaps a fruitful contact there:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/devenez-po ... t7047.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 18:30

Uh there would not be a reversal in the title?

Otherwise your idea would stick well with the association: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-associat ... t7049.html
0 x
houpoupa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by houpoupa » 06/02/09, 20:26

indeed, maybe an inversion of the word, whatever here I think we are a little on the same principle as "the egg or the chicken"! : Cheesy:
otherwise we could do it like: pollute less to better educate about the environment, to pollute less .... unless it is the "SVP" at the end of the sentence that you would prefer to see at the beginning. I don't know too much and I was expecting something else as an answer

in any case, I see that you find above all my verbal error rather than the real interest that I also bear to the environment! :?
I am as if I would say it by your answer, but hey, no doubt I am a little too fussy;
in short hoping to have a little more comfort and motivation from everyone, so I look forward to the remarks of everyone to make me progress, alone or with several, and do not fail to look with interest on your associative project; it is true that I too try to run an assos of educ. to the environment, and that for the moment actually this is more of a few GAs than a real craze, but we do our best.
thank you anyway and forgive my "grumbling, but what we row, we are on edge : Lol:
please
biz has the whole team
0 x