The advice of a physicist

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/09/06, 16:57

Hello

doping with water when the quantity is dosed makes a semi auto diesel run on pure diesel or at least approaches it
all the fast diesel engine of cars are of semi diesel it has cycle which resembles the combustion engine with even more brutality of has a rotten injectin, there is only has to operate an engine with an open injector or which sinks to see what it does it looks like a self-igniting internal combustion engine.
this explains why the injection of water was spectacular at the beginning of the century in 1900 on diesel engines.
What burns me in the language (of the researcher) is that he advances on subjects which he does not master, he only has to give me lessons on the propellers of planes he will find shoe at his feet ..
With his knowledge, if he brings nothing more technical no interest for me ..

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 17:45

Ok I understand better ... you're talking about a cycle point of view.

Slow diesel engines follow the (pure) Diesel cycle:

an isochoric explosion, hence the efficiency of more than 50% of large, very slow marine engines (sulzer was mentioned on the forum)

Fast diesel engines follow the Mixed Diesel (or Sabathé) cycle, surely what you call Semi Diesel:

The theoretical efficiency of this cycle is lower than that of "pure" diesel ....

For your information, a small file for good bases on Diesel: http://www.motorlegend.com/new/techniqu ... /index.htm
0 x
francoisb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by francoisb » 26/09/06, 17:51

I think I have taken you enough time, it is better to focus on our respective research. I wish you success and very much hope that your experiences lead to a large-scale improvement that will have a positive impact on the environment. If I ever hear of the Pantone engine (which will probably have another name), then I will think of you.

Good luck in your work!

François
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/09/06, 18:06

FrançoisB wrote:I think I have taken you enough time, it is better to focus on our respective research. I wish you success and very much hope that your experiences lead to a large-scale improvement that will have a positive impact on the environment. If I ever hear of the Pantone engine (which will probably have another name), then I will think of you.

Good luck in your work!

François

I salute the very clean way you have of closing a debate that was going around a bit ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 18:12

Targol wrote:I salute the very clean way you have of closing a debate that was going around a bit ...

I do not find at all that it was going in circles ... quite the contrary the last 2 post (before yours) are very informative ....

Personally I think Francois had no argument before ours or so it is that he had what he was looking for ...

A pity really a pity this "exit" ...we break the c ** to provide him with arguments and here is the gratitude ... Bravo research !!

When I think these are people like him (mentality) who have access to this kind of stuff there is what : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

http://www.univ-orleans.fr/lme/index.ph ... 3&Itemid=0
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 09 / 06, 18: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/09/06, 18:24

Christophe wrote:I do not find at all that it was going in circles ... quite the contrary but I think that Francois did not really have any more arguments before ours (or so it is that he got what he was looking for. ..)

It was going in circles to the extent that you could not get along, although I am not sure that your opinions at all, on the merits, were so different. I think more that the misunderstanding came more from a story of approach and angle of view.
In short, leaving the debate in this way is still cleaner than insulting everyone (I don't say a name, follow my gaze - which turns faster and faster depending on the wind : Wink:)
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 26/09/06, 18:28

Christophe : Arrow: On your photo, the device that is often the most used is missing: the coffee machine

: Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/09/06, 18:33

About the photo: I did not know that the mirror ball had existed since ancient Egypt and that in addition they mummified them : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 18:36

Targol wrote:(I don't say a name, follow my gaze - which turns faster and faster depending on the wind : Wink:)

+12 :D
0 x
Other

by Other » 26/09/06, 19:17

Hello Targol
you will look at the time of the messages we are in the middle of the afternoon, I don't know if the physicist is working or if he is on a pedagogical day, but I will be most surprised that we can go to the forums, at his job .. it is 13pm at this time shift ..
Now he knows that I don't live far from home, nothing prevents him from making contact, it's 3/4 of an hour by car.

The question I ask myself is easy to denigrate to criticize and put titles to his pseudonym, but you have to assume what you say, I read recently in the magazine protect you
there are names of university professors who give their impression on the gadgets ramjet, magnet, turbulator we believe word of the gospel, I put at their disposal a car buick park avenue of 3,8l just with a turbulator it n have to drive a 300 or 400km and refuel and calculate and after talking.
or I agree with them there are many charlatents but in some engines and some cases, the gadgets work it should rather look at the why of those who walk instead of relying on their title of nobility.
history confirms that many of the certainties that the great scientists of the time supported are demolished only 10 years or 20 years later.
For the diagrams of the cycle it is the theoretical cycles, rather look at the real cycle you will see a sudden increase in pressure depending on the advance to the injection on the auto diesel it is this crest that must be smoothed with a good dosage of water in the reactor.
reduction in diesel shock, longer pressure when lowering the piston and cooler engine, all that is found on a running pant.
Andre
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"