The advice of a physicist

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/09/06, 11:46

FrançoisB wrote:[...] Disappointed because I believe that there are things to advance in ecology. Now the psedo-science of superunitary motors, that makes ecology fall into the cliché of Peace & love hippie who wants to solve the world's problems through positive thinking and the supernatural. [...]
Let dreamers dream, a dreamless life is not worth living!
Econology is not a block, a rigid and inseparable "whole" ...
It is, as I already told you, a place for exchanging ideas ... In these ideas, some are fairly easily accepted by the majority, others are not. So what ? :?:
Diversity of thought is a wealth which it would be a shame not to exploit.
Concentrate rather on what you defend and what you believe in instead of castigating ideas on the fringes of your exact and "official" sciences!

FrançoisB wrote:Until then, be well,

François
See you.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/09/06, 11:52

Andre wrote:[...] Unless you are still on the school benches ..

Andre
He said it at the beginning, he is a thesis student.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/06, 12:09

FrançoisB wrote:If your process saves 10 to 30%, imagine what well-funded engineers could achieve in the auto manufacturers' research centers!

This is what we have been thinking for years ... but we also think that the manufacturers are indeed aware of all this ...

They keep a constant technological watch and will only release this when they judge that it will be the "right moment" ... (that is to say the moment when they will win and will make their partner earn the most money. ..)

FYI, the water injection works date from the beginning of the 20th century ... By a certain Mr Clerget history of water injection in engines (I advise you to read all the pages on water injection)

FrançoisB wrote:Above all, imagine what you would have done for the environment! Kyoto would be much easier to reach thanks to you!

We don't ask for so much ...

FrançoisB wrote:You write the limits of validity of the measurements yourself on the article that you site. It should really be tested in real conditions. I don't think the measurement is wrong.

I have only been asking for this for 5 years but I encountered walls! A "little asshole" of an engineer like me is nothing at all ... I stopped fighting ...

FrançoisB wrote:Disappointed because I believe that there are things to be done in ecology. Now the psedo-science of superunitary engines, that makes ecology fall into the cliché of the Peace & love hippie who wants to solve the world's problems through positive thinking and the supernatural.

You think ? I am more than convinced!

But if we want to advance "science" we must remain open, right? Imagine yourself 150 years ago and being told about nuclear fission ... You would have jumped too, right?

The pb is that there are lots of margoullins-inventors if you read a little more detail this forum you will see that they often boot their ass! (see topics with a certain Mikhail including: https://www.econologie.com/forums/mouvement- ... vt747.html )

To finish on the subject of surunity, I recall the description of this part of the forum :

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?
These processes often remain very mysterious and are the subject of much speculation .... So: myth or reality? The question remains!

It's up to you to judge on this part of forum, processes such as the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ... Anyway the search for perpetual motion has been a "phantasm" of the human mind for centuries ...

FrançoisB wrote:I did not say that the previous Pantone does not work. On the other hand, as regards the surunitaire, I affirm it.

We never said that the pantone (or doping with water) was surunitaire and A PRIORI it does not go against any principle ... I hope not to tell you anything by speaking to you about effective performance of engines thermal 10%, 15%, 35% depending on the load ...

Is there any surunity to want to recover these 90, 85 or 65% and reinject them into the cycle (whether this form is chemical, or thermal)? It does not seem like...
0 x
francoisb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by francoisb » 26/09/06, 06:38

Andre wrote:with your knowledge you have not told us what a certain% of water vapor does in a diesel or combustion engine, I don't know! I can have an idea an impression, but that is hypothesis, I just measure the results and I adjust myself..and I am stuck below 30% and it does not impress me at all ..

I thought about your steam case by approaching the problem from different points of view. However, I did not do any research. I say here what I have thought about without reserve, I am not in this area. My reflections led me to say that from a combustion point of view as such, the optimal should be 0% of vapor then that water cannot give energy by transforming. The steam could have an effect of increasing the octane number but it is not sure that this effect cannot make you gain 30%. On the contrary, it would probably decrease the yield. So why would the yield be improved? Not easy. Bubbling in a liquid causes the gases dissolved in the liquid to be released and to be found in the bubbles. If dissolved gases helped, then they would be exhausted within minutes. Question of pH? It's complex, I don't see how it could help performance. In short, I really don't see why putting steam would help. Sorry. That doesn't mean that the help steam doesn't.

There are thousands of students in mechanics or chemistry who have been looking for subjects to do theses, masters and graduate studies projects in recent years. There must be publications on the Pantone. However, I have not found anything with the term "Pantone" in the scientific search engines to which I have access. I must not have had the right term. Do you know a scientific expression to describe this engine?

One problem with Pantone technology is that it is championed by people who sell free energy engines and by forums who speak of superunitary machines. There are also some really twisted things in the original plans, I am thinking particularly of what revolves around the magnetic fields or the nuclear reactions that take place in the reactor ( http://www.geet-pantone.com/ ). To me, that takes away any credibility from the technology. If I were a technology watch agent, I would not recommend spending to check this out. Do people who observe yield increases use the plans with this rod in the center?

Christophe, what do you think of the explanations given on this site: http://www.geet-pantone.com/ ? Is this site part of the plot to take away the credibility of the technology?

Christophe wrote:The pb is that there are lots of margoullins-inventors if you read a little more detail this forum you will see that they often boot their ass! (see topics with a certain Mikhail including: https://www.econologie.com/forums/mouvement- ... vt747.html )

WOW! I am lucky to be still on the forum, Quack Hunter was hunted fast enough!
It's crazy that Mikhail has successfully patented his engine! I raise my hat to him for that. It is rare that it succeeds and yet there are often scientists who try to fool patent agents.

François
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/09/06, 07:33

hi françois

: Idea: Instead of criticizing (without knowing anything about it) the pantone goes to see André; or come and see me! At home it's hot in winter!

Between the two of us we went up a lot. : Mrgreen:

on cars I get 5 to 25/100 savings. On groups 40 to 60/100. : Lol:

For the pollution I have at your disposal all the controls you want. : Cheesy:

: Idea: Then you can offer yourself a toolbox; it's more efficient for research than a lab full of engineers. : Idea:

@+

PS: I spend a good part of my time catching up on the "bullshit" of engineers
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/09/06, 09:39

FrançoisB wrote:However, I did not do any research. I say here what I have thought about without reserve, I am not in this area. In short, I really don't see why putting steam would help. Sorry. That doesn't mean that the help steam doesn't.

Hello FrançoisB
Ce forum allows us to share our experiences and our questions. So far, you have been content to spread your opinions, your impressions and your beliefs. It's nice, but what interest? There are as many beliefs as there are on earth. I can't wait for you to share your experiences with us!
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 26/09/06, 14:07

at work :D 8)
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 14:21

zac wrote:I spend a good part of my time catching up on the "bullshit" of engineers

They call me ? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

FrançoisB wrote:There are thousands of students in mechanics or chemistry who have been looking for subjects to do theses, masters and graduate studies projects in recent years. There must be publications on the Pantone. However, I have not found anything with the term "Pantone" in the scientific search engines to which I have access. I must not have had the right term. Do you know a scientific expression to describe this engine?

You're a researcher yourself ... not a finder ... yet it's not that far away:

https://www.econologie.com/ "Complete studies" section:

- Pantone: at the ENSAIS
- Pantone: at UQAR
- Pantone: at UTC
- Pantone: at UTT

As for Mr Pantone, once again, you don't find the "right" information and you just repeat what we have known for a long time: PANTONE IS A CON and a clown ... my meeting with pantone

FrançoisB wrote:WOW! I am lucky to be still on the forum, Quack Hunter was hunted fast enough!

Hunter is always sorry to disappoint you and he writes a few more times ...

As for the Pantone system, yes the amalgamation with the "dream vendor" makes us very wrong, but I advise you to read this about doping:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-fonctio ... t2356.html

Maybe it will enlighten you ... (if you can interpret a diagram ... come on I stop teasing you)
0 x
Other

by Other » 26/09/06, 16:35

Andre wrote:
with your knowledge you have not told us what a certain% of water vapor does in a diesel or combustion engine, I don't know! I can have an idea an impression, but that is hypothesis, I just measure the results and I adjust myself..and I am stuck below 30% and it does not impress me at all ..

I thought about your steam case by approaching the problem from different points of view. However, I did not do any research. I say here what I have thought about without reserve, I am not in this area. My reflections led me to say that from a combustion point of view as such, the optimal should be 0% of vapor then that water cannot give energy by transforming. The steam could have an effect of increasing the octane number but it is not sure that this effect cannot make you gain 30%. On the contrary, it would probably decrease the yield. So why would the yield be improved? Not easy. Bubbling in a liquid causes the gases dissolved in the liquid to be released and to be found in the bubbles. If dissolved gases helped, then they would be exhausted within minutes. Question of pH? It's complex, I don't see how it could help performance. In short, I really don't see why putting steam would help. Sorry. That doesn't mean that the help steam doesn't.

Without a large commentary I think this is the last answer that I would give you, all the same it will not take a small steelmaker who builds high performance aircraft, handyman in a messy garage, explains to a scientist the difference between a real diesel engine and a car diesel, that's all explained in books written by scientists who know their stuff, I guess we made diagrams with something! well-managed water in a diesel engine approaches the auto diesel engine to real diesel.
now I have other montages to develop, I want to help someone to make an assembly but to be on the defensive and to prove that it works, I waste my time and I do not have much left in bank any more .
By your last answer you have just proved the weakness of your knowledge in engine matter, and I am almost sure that you have never taken out a piston on your car and that you do not know how to trim the segments, nor ever used, pledged plastic in the (cranck babettes) if you are a quebecois that you will understand this language!
For the moment you have taught me nothing that is useful to me in my experiences .. so when I learn nothing or that I transmit nothing
I waste my time..

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 16:39

Nice focus André .... however this is hard for me to grasp:

Andre wrote:Well managed water in a diesel engine approaches the auto diesel engine to real diesel.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"