Opinion and test Hydrogen HHO kit feedback experience?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: HHO experience feedback kit?

by izentrop » 09/09/19, 07:40

GuyGadebois wrote:I could not compare the two systems, but the water doping that I mounted on my car is stunning in every way.
If I understood the principle correctly: Water heated by the exhaust is vaporized and this vapor is injected into the intake.
We can deduce that this lowers the combustion temperature. If a real advantage is brought on consumption, there is a good chance that it corrects a bad setting, can be due to the age of the engine and wear.
Just like the other so-called "fuel-saving" systems, I will believe it the day or a proof will be made on a double-blind measuring bench. : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 08:59

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:I could not compare the two systems, but the water doping that I mounted on my car is stunning in every way.
If I understood the principle correctly: Water heated by the exhaust is vaporized and this vapor is injected into the intake.
We can deduce that this lowers the combustion temperature. If a real advantage is brought on consumption, there is a good chance that it corrects a bad setting, can be due to the age of the engine and wear.
Just like the other so-called "fuel-saving" systems, I will believe it the day or a proof will be made on a double-blind measuring bench. : Wink:

No need for a double blind. My vision of the flow meter is enough. Two years without the system and a few months with changed my consumption, my smoke (there is none) and the response of the engine to the accelerator pedal. My son, who only uses my vehicle from time to time, immediately noticed and told me about it.
Ps: My engine has 50000 km and wear issue, I have never done a city, or very very little.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/19, 12:04

izentrop wrote:If I understood the principle correctly: Water heated by the exhaust is vaporized and this vapor is injected into the intake.

a) That water corrects a bad setting ... This is magic, strange for a skeptical scientist like you to write this :)

And if the wear is corrected or at least reduced (assumption valid in my opinion, see links below): it is easy to understand that the injection of water cannot economically interest motorists ... motor sellers!

b) There are many other effects than the "thermal loop" ... and we do not inject water vapor (in common sense, ie> 100 ° C) but a mist (+ or - warmed) ...

As accustomed to this forum, I thought you had been more diligent than that on the injection of water ... : Shock:

c) Here, just for you, here are (old) pages to catch you:

https://www.econologie.com/synthese-the ... r-pantone/

https://www.econologie.com/injection-ea ... au-moteur/

ps: this discussion is moving further and further away from HHO ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/19, 12:09

GuyGadebois wrote:Ps: My engine has 50000 km and wear issue, I have never done a city, or very very little.

Suffice to say that it comes out of running!

How many km have you done with the water injection?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 12:15

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Ps: My engine has 50000 km and wear issue, I have never done a city, or very very little.

Suffice to say that it comes out of running!

How many km have you done with the water injection?

About 5000.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 12:17

Christophe wrote:ps: this discussion is moving further and further away from HHO ...

Well, with good reason since: "ça martch'pas" (Garcimorre).
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/09/19, 01:06

GuyGadebois wrote:No need for a double blind. My vision of the flow meter is enough.
: Mrgreen:
The flow meter of a Dacia measures the air flow in fact, not really the consumption ... and as you add a little vaporized water to it ... It is perhaps better to make the measurement from full to full, this would be safer :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/19, 01:47

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:No need for a double blind. My vision of the flow meter is enough.
: Mrgreen:
The flow meter of a Dacia measures the air flow in fact, not really the consumption ... and as you add a little vaporized water to it ... It is perhaps better to make the measurement from full to full, this would be safer :)

A diesel operates in excess of air and this almost permanently, I do not understand how the air flow could give an indication of consumption ??? On a petrol it is already more plausible ... although with the new combustion modes, not sure that it is linear ... it is even sure that not!

We can run a vacuum diesel by swallowing a maximum of air without it consuming anything other than the power corresponding to its internal friction ... measuring the air flow and deducing consumption is nonsense on a diesel cycle!

In the same genre, the joke of the pollution control with empty diesel particles from our technical controls is well known to those who know a little about the functioning of a diesel ... this test only allows to detect large combustion faults or mechanical. Like an HS injector or a messy segmentation ... in no case can it measure pollution on the road.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 10/09/19, 08:36

GuyGadebois wrote:
Christophe wrote:ps: this discussion is moving further and further away from HHO ...

We can't say that it doesn't work (see p.14), HHO kits are simply more energy-consuming than Pantone kits ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/09/19, 10:08

Gildas wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

We can't say that it doesn't work (see p.14), HHO kits are simply more energy-consuming than Pantone kits ...

Of course, 54% savings, it's really believable! All in an infomercial ...
0 x