Opinion and test Hydrogen HHO kit feedback experience?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Christophe

Re: HHO experience feedback kit?

by Christophe » 30/08/19, 23:26

That's it.

This white smoke is certainly a part of misted water simply ...

Hold it vaguely reminds me of another process which we talked about at length on this site ...

https://www.econologie.com/injection-ea ... au-moteur/

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/19, 23:31

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/09/19, 15:25

What to think of that?
Do you need a hydrogen kit?

Efficiency
The promoters of this system announce fuel economy. Although it is impossible to have reliable efficiency measurement results, it is plausible that hydrogen provides better combustion and therefore additional heat energy and improved efficiency.

Good to know: the electricity consumption of the generator, close to 25 A contributes to a loss of power of 0,5 ch, an additional consumption of fuel, and a continuous production of the alternator which harms its longevity.

Emissions
This is an argument that is often highlighted, but false. Used as a fuel, hydrogen, by increasing the combustion temperature, in particular increases the production of nitrogen oxides, which can cause respiratory problems.
Likewise, it does not decrease the rate of CO², since it is superimposed on the existing fuel which is the producer of this CO².

https://entretien-voiture.ooreka.fr/ast ... -hydrogene
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/09/19, 23:34

GuyGadebois wrote:Good to know: the electricity consumption of the generator, close to 25 A contributes to a loss of power of 0,5 ch, an additional consumption of fuel, and a continuous production of the alternator which harms its longevity.
Knowing that the efficiency of the alternator is not fabulous, the efficiency of electrolysis, the little hydrogen which reaches the cylinders and the fact that the engine is not at all adapted to this type of combustion, the gain in consumption can only be subjective : Wink: ... and really negative.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/19, 13:04

GuyGadebois wrote:Likewise, it does not decrease the rate of CO², since it is superimposed on the existing fuel which is the producer of this CO².

It's a strange formulation to say the least ... : Shock: the author must not understand much in the motor cycle!

H2, like H2O, can improve various things in the engine cycle (essentially combustion efficiency, flame speed, etc.), which means that engine efficiency can improve and therefore lower consumption.

Also, the addition of H2 creates (an excess) of water vapor which will relax with the temperature and act on the PME ... (effective average thrust) .... Provided that the quantities of H2 injected are significant compared to the water contained in the combustion air (from 10 to 15 g of water / m3 of air at 20 ° C (see fixtures-injection water / moisture-curve-de-saturation-of-the-air-and-rh-mollier-t5928.html ) ... knowing that a 2L car with a displacement of 1800 RPM swallows 2 * 1800/2 * 60 = 30 L of air per second or 1,8 m3 per minute) and the water produced by the fuel (approximately 1 kg per L burnt).

I'll let you finish the calculations in order of magnitude ... I think they have already been done above ...

The quantities of H2 produced by an HHO kit are homeopathic and I therefore think that they are insufficient to significantly increase NOx ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/09/19, 13:21

Christophe wrote:The quantities of H2 produced by an HHO kit are homeopathic and therefore I think insufficient to significantly increase NOx ...

So it can't work. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/19, 13:25

Even at very small doses, this can increase combustion efficiency ... (improved combustion quality)

Reread the subject from the start, I think we had already calculated the quantities produced ...

I believe, from memory that it was about 0,1% fuel energy (compared to the 30% reduction in consumption promised by sellers of HHO kits ...) ... Certain petroleum additives are less concentrated than that and they have their effect ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/09/19, 13:45

Christophe wrote:Even at very small doses, this can increase combustion efficiency ... (improved combustion quality)

Reread the subject from the start, I think we had already calculated the quantities produced ...

I believe, from memory that it was about 0,1% fuel energy (compared to the 30% reduction in consumption promised by sellers of HHO kits ...) ... Certain petroleum additives are less concentrated than that and they have their effect ...

And when we consider the work caused by the alternator and therefore the engine power absorbed by the process to produce this H2, the effect is canceled out. The water doping system is much simpler and uses intake suction. It is therefore energy efficient, therefore a priori more efficient.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/19, 17:57

It seems to me that this is the same conclusion I made above ... here there:

: Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu:

: Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/09/19, 18:28

Christophe wrote:It seems to me that this is the same conclusion I made above ... here there:

: Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu:

: Cheesy:

I could not compare the two systems, but the water doping that I mounted on my car is stunning in every way.
0 x