electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Improved electrolysis

by gildas » 23/05/22, 10:32

Hello,

The video of the generator running on HHO... A recent update from the admin indicates that the bubbler could contain Terpene... : Cheesy:

0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 03/11/23, 21:26

nlc wrote:Well waiting to receive all the stuff for my pantone, I look at other solutions to save money. Direct doping with hydrogen in admission would be good, but how to generate hydrogen?

Since a few days I studied about improved electrolysis (frequencial) or high voltage, but I do not believe it anymore. On the other hand I found a way to reduce the yield of a normal electrolysis close to 100%.

So I'm copying here what I've already put on the forum engine so that a maximum of people can enjoy the idea:

-----

I saw on the net that the threshold to exceed for electrolysis of water is 1.47V, and then the amount of gas produced depends only on the current ...

Well, in our tests this afternoon, we had 4A in our electrodes, under 30V. This makes us a resistance of electrodes of R = U / I is 7.5ohms. It does not bubble masses, for a total power of 120W (30V x 4A).
But the problem is that on these 120W, there is only 5.88W useful (1.47V x 4A). The rest, 114W, escapes pure calorific loss. So we have a deplorable performance ....

Now, let's say that I pass the resistance of my electrodes to 0.5ohms (I do not take the value at random you will see : Wink: ), by considerably increasing their surface. To pass the same number of ampere, so 4, I need how many volts? Simple: U = RxI = 0.5ohm x 4A = 2V.

I spend so much current, so although I have more electrode surface than before, I make exactly the same amount of gas.
BUT, if I calculate the power, I now have: P = U x I = 2V x 4A = 8W.

You see where I am coming from ..... there is almost no more heat loss .....
We can even reduce them again if we make the electrodes so that they pass 4A under 1.5V (they would thus 0.375ohms). It gives us a power of 6W.

What exactly did we do? Well thinking a little we just passed a poor performance, 114W for 5.88W useful, has a performance close to perfection, 6W for 5.88W useful! : Very Happy:

What's left now? And simply increase the power to be able to charge a lot more gas!
Let's say we want 120W useful power, to do as before (except that we lost 114W in heat and we had that 5.88W useful).

And very simple, I make a supply of 1.5V and 80A (I = P / U = 120 / 1.5) And I have to dig up then for my electrodes to make 0.018ohms. So I make electrodes with a huge surface. And now I have more heat loss, I consume 120W as at the beginning, but I leave 20x more gas than before (I let you check the calculation).

But the worst part of all this is that with a switching power supply, which has good efficiency, often> 70%, we will only draw on the 12V: 1.5 / 12x80 + 30% or 13A ....

It leaves dreamer no?

In fact, we have just eliminated heat losses by using a voltage barely above the useful threshold of 1.47V. By cons, it is necessary to increase enorment the surface of the electrodes, but it does not care! : Wink:

There's just a power supply 1.5 or 2V able to get a lot of amperes ...
But know that it is not the sea to drink ...

-------

I found DC-DC converters quite 2V / 80A, 87% yield. So it would be 160W max, so a consumption on 13.6V 2 / 13.6x80 + 13% = 13.3A...

We could have fun making a management box with 8 10A outputs, and as it can connect more or fewer reactors consuming each 10A.

I still think that 80A electrolysis ca must start to make some bubbles no? : Wink:
While on the battery we only shoot 13.3A, it's beautiful no?

For those who want to see the original post, I do not know if I have the right to put the link to the other forumbut you'll find it good.

A+

Cyril

" But the problem is that out of these 120W, there is only 5.88W useful (1.47V x 4A). The rest, i.e. 114W, escapes in pure heat loss. We therefore have a deplorable performance.... "

Unless the electrolysis bath itself becomes a Resonant Current Generator...to be looped back into the Power Supply.

(No, I won't give my sources since you think I'm crazy...)
(damn... not even able to understand that an electrolysis bath has capacities similar to a RC Diode Oscillator!!)
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 03/11/23, 22:41

From a physical point of view,
and the quantity of curious "Observers",
I'm going to tell you about my test (20 years ago...) of electrolysis,which in 5 seconds had done:
(if I remember correctly...eh! ...I'm not as young as that anymore)

- a sudden BOOST release of Hydrogen,
- the 1 liter water + electrolite bath suddenly rose to more than 90 degrés (thermoprobe)
- rigid copper cables section 2,5 mm have overheated to the point of melting (powerful current feedback) despite the Anti-Return Diode

Equipment used: (without guarantee of operation, since all it takes is a Solar Storm to disrupt EVERYTHING...cause Induced Oscillations / Highly Polluted Environment at High Frequencies, etc...)
- a damaged 12V car battery, only delivering 9V and 2 amps
- 1N 4004 anti-return diode on the Negative
- a rusty cast iron bar (electrode 2) onto which the Negative must be connected on a cleaned CONDUCTIVE part (with its AR diode)
- (electrode 1) rigid copper wire section 2,5 mm, stripped, coiled in SPIRALs (minimum 4) around the cast iron bar (rust preventing short circuit)
- a large electrolytic Condo of 2200 uF 50V, connected in REVERSE Polarity (!) in PARALLEL on Copper Electrode (spirals) and the Negative Cast Iron (conductive part)
- another 1N 4004 Diode for the looping back of “contrary” Currents, Negative of the Diode on the Copper Spiral,
Positive on the cast iron conductive part (removed from rust)

Copper electrode (spirals) connected to the Positive of the Battery.
The cast iron (conductive part) on the Negative of the Battery, THROUGH the Anti-Return Diode.

The Electrolytic additive...if I remember correctly,
(no diagram, at the time, everything was designed in my head, mentally)
is normally Kitchen Salt (I don't know if I added a portion of household acid(...)
or not...damn.

Then begins a quite ordinary type of electrolysis and release of gases...

But...there is a TRICK, to trigger Electrochemical Resonance...
Simple, make a few sparks between the electrodes...to empty the Condo of 2200 uF! (during operation)

Remember, I do NOT guarantee that this will work for you!
For me, it worked.

Theoretical reminder!
For heat 1 liter of water in 5 seconds at almost 100 degrees,
you need a power of approximately 65 watts !
https://gettopics.com/fr/calc/chauffage ... lculatrice

While I only had 9V and 2 Amps available. Or 18 Watts.
(measured in Normal operation, without BOOST).

In this design, there is a PHYSICAL principle to respect!
If you want something from Matter, you have to “respect” it!

EVERY element used,
must respect the direction of Electrical Polarity of EACH element connected previously and following.
INCLUDES... the Polarity of Rust (semiconductor), includes the "polarity" of each electrode!
Includes Diodes and Condo.
( yes, PHYSICALLY, a Diode is designed REVERSALLY from its displayed polarity, example:
its Negative side is where you must connect the Negative because its INTERNAL LAYER is POSITIVE
)
I would say a MIX between electrons from the outer layer of each metal, and Electronegativity AND polarity of the Water + Additives elements!!

Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, etc...

Swing Effect.
No need to start with the same "PRESSURE" on each side at the same time,
You have to "load" on both sides, then do a "reset" on one side so that it starts to "swing".

Electrolyzer in “harmony” with Matter.
She will return it to you “warmly”…

(don't listen too much to Science on paper, that of Matter is much more interesting)
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 03/11/23, 23:10

The similar case of a YouTuber, having used the same principle,
and ALSO had similar results...

...ends up ridiculed by the scientific "experts" in the comments...
...my "gogole" account for commenting was permanently suspended after my contradictory comments towards those of the "experts"...
...the Youtuber ended up closing his account and the video became impossible to find!

: Shock:

The "mafia" partnership between "experts" and "gogol" is...pathetic.
In the age of "clean" energies... in the end, there is only Money, Power and Perversion. (PPP)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/11/23, 00:50

You are not clear in your demonstration. You're not talking about the "sparks" part (do how).
Is this what you call "reset"?
Was this resonance system with electromechanical or electronic equipment?
Develop a little more in the practical-concrete, if you want to be listened to.
Couldn't it have been the sparks that caused the hydrogen to explode?
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 01:06

Do you know what a Full Battery is?
A charged battery?

This is reverse electrolysis.

But it's also a Diode!
- the current passes with difficulty in identical polarities (connections on Power Supply) because it is full, its current RESISTS in one direction
but easily goes in the other direction (opposite polarities)!
(Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, etc...)

- it is also a Capacity, which upon connection (closed circuit) passes a quantity of current which decreases over time...

- it is also a "resistance", because it "brakes" the current that is injected in one direction, a bit like a semiconductor resistance,
losing its semiconductivity as it becomes....EMPTY!
In fact, a Battery DOES NOT DRAIN...its charges BALANCE.

And, depending on these "constituents"...it can even charge in the other direction!
Like an Ability!
If it does this, discharge, balance, and recharge...in the other direction... well, it OSCILALS!

And...a Battery never has CONTINUOUS current!
When one of its elements LOSE an electron, it finds itself, extremely quickly, polarized (ionized) in Positive!
By the time a nearby atom gives up its electron... that's Billions of atoms ionized AT THE SAME TIME as other non-ionized atoms!

In fact, at time T... there are 2 CURRENTS...at the same time.
One Positive, one Negative.
2 forms of Amps...opposed!

All it takes is one IMPULSE...to ORIENT, at the same time, their respective "Polar direction".

When the Circuit (cited previously) is designed to COLLECT these 2 Currents, as CLOSE as possible to the Electrodes...
then you will have an IMMENSE Current at your disposal!

This ORIENTATION, of atoms, is the first step before Resonance/oscillation,
The starting point where the Swing is ready to swing from one direction to the other.
And each time, each shift, amplified by the energy of Power PLUS that which it itself will have generated.

So is it so complicated to...do the swing?
:?:
Last edited by peter the 04 / 11 / 23, 01: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 01:08

gegyx wrote:You are not clear in your demonstration. You're not talking about the "sparks" part (do how).
Is this what you call "reset"?

...lol.

put the 2 electrodes in short circuit let's see,
the Condo is in parallel above, you can even place a switch if you want.

My previous description does not mention an electromechanical part.
Apart from "electronic" elements such as Diode...Condo,
The whole system is just an electrochemical oscillator.

I don't know if hydrogen actually burned underwater...
has less Chlorine (Salt) combining with Hydrogen, but this kind of reaction is so violent, Chlorine-Hydrogen,
and given the gas mass released, it would have exploded.

No chlorine odor detected either.
The only smell was that of the copper cables melting and burning their sheath...burnt plastic!
Last edited by peter the 04 / 11 / 23, 01: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 01:21

I don't want to upset anyone but... ask HOW we make sparks... LOL!
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 01:27

Oh damn, the spelling mistakes...
it gets worse and worse with age...(and the after-effects that eat away at my brain)

(fortunately...in a short time I will have forgotten you all, as well as this world of illusions, lies and corruption)
(finally Peace, serenity...)
: Mrgreen:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 04/11/23, 07:30

Peterr wrote: The Electrolytic additive...if I remember correctly,
(no diagram, at the time, everything was designed in my head, mentally)
is normally Kitchen Salt (I don't know if I added a portion of household acid(...)
or not...damn.

You may have used a good spoonful of sulfuric acid in your mixture or aqua regia (eau royale).
Was the roof left after the experiment? It heats well
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru