Opinion and test Hydrogen HHO kit feedback experience?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Moural
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Moural » 03/06/11, 11:04

There it is, my kit is ordered, I should receive it in 2-3 weeks. I will try to install all of its and after I will try to provide feedback.

I have a question regarding the electrical connection. I saw that it was necessary to connect the generator on a current source which is to supply only with the contact. Is there a way to prevent the hho generator from starting only when you press the accelerator pedal?
0 x
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fracass » 05/07/14, 15:12

finally we have no reliable result on the validity of the thing, some say to have a reduction of 50%, others nothing at all ...
I am very skeptical but I want to try, the hho and the water injection.

For this I thought of making a precise consumption indicator based on a flow meter:
we drive on a flat road, we look at the consumption, without moving the foot, switch on the system, if there is a reduction in consumption or an increase in speed for the same consumption, it works, otherwise it does not work. The calculation of the number of km per tank is not reliable enough.

Any objections to the measurement system?

It will allow to test other systems ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/07/14, 23:46

fracass wrote:For this I thought of making a precise consumption indicator based on a flow meter:
we drive on a flat road, we look at the consumption, without moving the foot, switch on the system, if there is a reduction in consumption or an increase in speed for the same consumption, it works, otherwise it does not work. The calculation of the number of km per tank is not reliable enough.

Any objections to the measurement system?

It will allow to test other systems ...

In case the fuel consumption is very different from the original, you could see with your flow meter. For a small variation in consumption, (by far the most likely), on the fly you will not be able to average the different errors (speed, wind, slope, quality of fuel, temperature etc .........) and you won't see much blatant and above all repeatable. So do the consumption, the cruise control on the same route, same road traffic, same tire pressure and the same weather on a full limit a lot of errors and illusions / even hallucinations : Mrgreen: :
.some say they have a 50% decrease
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fracass » 06/07/14, 09:21

I agree with you, but the goal is to quickly check if there is a NOTABLE improvement .....

Arff ... I believe so little that I am too lazy to try .... at the same time I am curious ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 07/07/14, 10:26

moural wrote:If you need between 1/4 and 1/2 of the cylinder in air flow.
1.4 displacement -> gas flow between 0,35l and 0,7l per min
For a 4-stroke engine running at 3000 revolutions / minute, which therefore "swallows" 1500 times its displacement per minute, I do not believe that injecting 1/4 of the displacement per minute (0,1% of the air sucked) considerably changes consumption :?:
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 07/07/14, 12:02

Gaston wrote:
moural wrote:If you need between 1/4 and 1/2 of the cylinder in air flow.
1.4 displacement -> gas flow between 0,35l and 0,7l per min
For a 4-stroke engine running at 3000 revolutions / minute, which therefore "swallows" 1500 times its displacement per minute, I do not believe that injecting 1/4 of the displacement per minute (0,1% of the air sucked) considerably changes consumption :?:

The air consumption of an engine is 1 volume of gasoline for 600 volumes of air it seems to me if my neurons are in good condition : Cheesy:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 07/07/14, 14:43

Shadow wrote:The air consumption of an engine is 1 volume of gasoline for 600 volumes of air it seems to me if my neurons are in good condition : Cheesy:
And by adding 0,1 volume of HHO in 600 volumes of air and 1 volume of gasoline, we will have a significant impact :?:

(I was wrong above, 1 quarter of 1500 is 0,016% and not 0,1% : Oops: )
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 07/07/14, 16:24

The error is common to all and me first : Cheesy:
for impact a return of 15 to 16% :P
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 07/07/14, 16:36

Shadow wrote:for impact a return of 15 to 16% :P
It is a personal feedback or a figure found on the internet :?:

I persist in thinking until proven otherwise that this figure "out of the cap" of 1/4 of the displacement per minute (one wonders where the minute comes from), it is so little that it does not must not produce a measurable effect.
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 07/07/14, 16:42

evening classes : Lol: and you should find lots of answers in this internet nebula : Mrgreen:
http://enault.christian.free.fr/sti2d/e ... dement.pdf
0 x