HHO kit and water injection prohibited at the Auto Technical Control by the DREAL

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Kit HHO and water injection PROHIBITED in CT by DREAL

by jean.caissepas » 24/01/20, 15:16

Macro wrote:Bof ... Me it's been two bi-fueled cars, reprogrammed, very visibly in oil that I pass by ... To make the controller less looking ... I put a bottle of jack daniels on the passenger seat .. .Takes his attention away : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: and the boss gives me a 10% discount

On new Ford vans, you can run 100% oil from the start : Shock:

https://www.automobile-propre.com/breve ... es-diesel/
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
BornToBeWild
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BornToBeWild » 11/07/20, 09:50

Hello the happy company (yes a "ghost" ... so long has it been!) : roll: : Cheesy:

Good on the texts of law, we will remember that France has long been the very bad student of Europe by persisting against European laws and ecology, wanting for an obscure text of customs approval (fric-fric - money!) on fuels, to ban vegetable oil (preferably recycled) in good diesel engines (this dear Diesel Rudolf had also patented his engine with peanut oil, not fuel oil!). But the ugly French administration was still getting the ear in the end, by the ultimate legal body: the European Court. :P

There we see the Ancien Régime re-pointing its nose: the dictatorship of the imbecile little feudal chiefs, of the little kings of co ... ery! The fool zealous in taking the head of technical control (it is necessary to choose its centers of TC obviously, demonstrates his immeasurable stupidity: the HHO is not contrary to what it indicates a "fuel", but a Improved "oxidizer" certainly! Which makes its report inept, because the fuel remains identical to the original.

Furthermore France clearly authorizes fuel savers and anti-pollution systems : https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006074341&dateTexte=20100305 (copy and paste the link I did not manage to put it with the function "insert a link": it blocks every time!)
But reading this text, we can see that it must be equipment approved by the manufacturer of the HHO system: not homemade :frown: (money-money-money!).
2 x
Neither submissive nor rebellious ... Wild !!!
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 11/07/20, 10:25

Hello,

For my part, I have not seen an approval number put forward by the sellers of HHO kit ...

The active link: (You just have to copy and paste)
https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTe ... e=20100305

Edit: Approving a device is (very) expensive!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/07/20, 01:07

BornToBeWild wrote: HHO is not unlike what it indicates a "fuel", but an improved "oxidizer" certainly! Which makes his report inept. Because the fuel remains identical to the original.
To make it stick, remove the 2 H and leave only the O.

In fact it is a chance that at the injection there remains only oxygen, as much to say nothing at all compared to the energy pumped on the alternator.

Fortunately, these do-it-yourselfers are veritable colanders in the face of the hydrogen molecule. So less dangerous shots that could be and at the same time ineffective.
I do not see how we could certify such a thing. : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 12/07/20, 18:25

izentrop wrote: In fact it is a chance that at the injection there remains only oxygen <<< Source?

Fortunately, these DIYs are real colanders facing the hydrogen molecule <<< Source?.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/07/20, 20:02

You're really a joke! ask for sources .... Where are the real sources giving values ​​in the lab, showing the goods made of such a kit with its consumption of electrons? .....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 12/07/20, 20:17

Hydrogen goes everywhere: it is so small that it crosses the metal and that it leaves the tanks for example for hydrogen cars (after a few weeks the tank is empty).
The concern is that the hydrogen rises rapidly in the upper atmosphere and that it "eats" the OH- radicals in the upper atmosphere.
These OH- radicals degrade methane ....

So massive hydrogen leakage involves more methane which accumulates in the atmosphere.
I had read a good paper explaining that a hydrogen economy necessarily had leaks and that its impact was very bad on the climate, but I can't find this publication anymore : Shock:
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/07/20, 20:21

Anyway ... Or there's hydrogen there's no fun ... I stopped this bullshit after an explosion of electrolyzer .... Which has earned me acoufen for almost 15 years ...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/07/20, 12:23

phil59 wrote:You're really a joke! ask for sources .... Where are the real sources giving values ​​in the lab, showing the goods made of such a kit with its consumption of electrons? .....

I don't care about that, I know these HHO kits don't work. I just wonder where Izy went to catch his bullshit again. No more.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/07/20, 14:31

Gildas wrote:Hello,

For my part, I have not seen an approval number put forward by the sellers of HHO kit ...

The active link: (You just have to copy and paste)
https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTe ... e=20100305

Precisely, according to your link, approval can only be obtained if the improvement in consumption is> 5% .......
So the improvement, if there is improvement, must be very low ..... not what they claim as consumption
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132