HHO kit and water injection prohibited at the Auto Technical Control by the DREAL

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Kit HHO and water injection PROHIBITED in CT by DREAL

by plasmanu » 20/01/20, 22:49

On my 305diesel. Yes, but with a gauge that drops to zero to 1/3 of the full amount left it is not easy.
I kept the purchase tickets for diesel tank at the top with the mileage and consumption recorded. Always the same routes and always identical driving. 5l of memory consumption.
Golf is a Sarkozy cover with the intact 130000 km body that received the papers from my brother's. A retarder burst a triangle and I stuck pieces on it to make my brother's. Clutch cable...
It was the switch to E85 that inflated me a little. Reverse 2 nozzles and bore the larger one. The Webber double body is finicky with the mechanical automatic choke.
The econokit was more for fun than anything else. Once stuck in the exhaust manifold it is not easy to remove and put in the shade the car rotten quickly with lots of bramble around. And it's not too waterproof a convertible.

And diesel sucks more in intake than gasoline so it's not easy
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/01/20, 23:06

plasmanu wrote:On my 305diesel. Yes, but with a gauge that drops to zero to 1/3 of the full amount left it is not easy.
I kept the purchase tickets for diesel tank at the top with the mileage and consumption recorded. Always the same routes and always identical driving. 5l of memory consumption.
Well, that's what I did with my 1.8 1992D fiesta diesel without any artifice. Unfortunately I had to scrap it last year within 200 km, because of new CT standards :x

My 2008 merger consumed a little more before changing the injectors, but since I am also in these waters there, 5.5 l lately on a long 2/3 highway journey. Otherwise 5l road and a little city, respect of the limitations. ;)

The flow meter is for cheaters, even unintentionally : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/01/20, 23:13

izentrop wrote:
plasmanu wrote:On my 305diesel. Yes, but with a gauge that drops to zero to 1/3 of the full amount left it is not easy.
Well, that's what I did with my 1.8 1992D fiesta diesel without any artifice. Unfortunately I had to scrap it last year within 200 km, because of new CT standards :x

Oh yeah, that's "scientific" precision there !!! "Well, that's what I was doing with my 1.8 1992D diesel fiesta without any artifice" while Plasmanu did not even specify if it was with the 1.5D or the 1.9D (Or you which version of the 1.8D , there were 2), neither the type of its routes, nor nothing. We are far from your "double blind" requirements ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 20/01/20, 23:20

My 2 Yaris 2008 made me 3,6l to descend to Cannes from Aubenas (07) thanks to the 110km / h pollution on the highway. My record on the computer.
Rather 4,3 here. I have an adjustable thing from 0 to 100% connected to the electronics of the injection rail, set to 80%.
And foot on the floor with the mecarun additive in diesel it refuses to smoke black in addition to cleaning the injector.
I have a very close oil drain I will add anti friction P18 to it, it's a thing like a ceramic treatment on the piston liners and everything else that receives oil
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/01/20, 23:31

Ok but did you do comparative tests with or without your water kit?
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 20/01/20, 23:34

Unfortunately no. I noted that after the installation in the 305 D.
But my consumption was lower before so not easy to say if I gained a little much passionately or not at all : Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/01/20, 23:57

plasmanu wrote:Unfortunately no. I noted that after the installation in the 305 D.
But my consumption was lower before so not easy to say if I gained a little much passionately or not at all : Mrgreen:

I, who have an "eco water" on a Dacia 1.5 diesel, I consume less than before at equal driving (between 0.5L and 1.2L) On the other hand, no more fumes at the exhaust, even by crushing the mushroom .
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/01/20, 00:57

But of course : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 21/01/20, 12:21

izentrop wrote:But of course : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Yep, that's how it is.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/01/20, 20:11

Bof ... Me it's been two bi-fueled cars, reprogrammed, very visibly in oil that I pass by ... To make the controller less looking ... I put a bottle of jack daniels on the passenger seat .. .Takes his attention away : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: and the boss gives me a 10% discount
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...