Ferrocene in gas oil and engine oil analyzes

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 15/06/09, 23:55

Hello,
I found a link that could explain? you never know .. (these are cars, yes, but renault ..)
Read the article which has the title "it has all of a chasm":

it has everything of an abyss !!

after less than 90000 km my clio 1.5 dci 65 horses has just broken down the breakdown: a break in the injection pump

after a lot of research i know more
CAUTION all a series of clio equipped with dci engine (especially the 65 but also the 80 horsepower), in fact when I say a lot it is a majority like 80%, we have in their bowels a faulty injection pump of delphi brand.
This pump from the first kilometer wears out abnormally and produces iron filings. This iron filings then pollutes the entire diesel circuit and further accelerates the wear of the faulty pump. So before approximately 100 km your pump is condemned to break.
Already it makes major repairs. Only you must also get rid of all the filings that pollute the circuit so you will be forced to exchange all the parts containing diesel from the tank to the ducts. For these repairs it is also necessary to dismantle the distribution and therefore to change the belt.
Balance for me 4500 euros in repairs.
this is a vice cache recognized by renault, my mechanic has verified the serial number of my car is part of a list that they refuse to give me
only renault refuses all support for repairs because I no longer have the maintenance invoices
in short they quibble to discourage people
many are in my case and end up giving up the battle which turns out to still cost money (call an expert, hire a lawyer etc)

so to all owners of clio dci have the presence of iron filings checked in your diesel fuel which would be a warning sign
be careful also if you occasionally feel shaking or loss of power, your pump is dropping
contact renault to assert your rights and don't be fooled by their big words

conclusion for those who do not have clio, if you have money to throw out the windows drive in clio or prefer a german car

http://www.ciao.fr/Renault_Clio_1_5_dCi ... is_1200400
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Christ » 16/06/09, 06:22

elephant wrote:Kristus said:

given the very small amount of additive that the oil tanker puts in diesel (2 g per 100 liters) it was physically IMPOSSIBLE to detect it chemically in a sample of 5 to 10 liters.

Given the importance of the issue and the size of your organization, I think you would do well to contact a laboratory that has a mass spectrograph. I think there is at least one in each university, right?

Hello and .... thank you for the answers!

The last solution seems the most conceivable ... it is still necessary to find one ....! Marseille is not really the "pacoule" .... but apart from the devices to analyze the pastis .... this material is not easy to find ... perhaps at the School of Arts and Trades in Aix en Provence or at the University of Saint "Jérome" (new)

What makes us "tick" .... it's also the last sentence of the lab. "Do you use an additive .....?" Which would tend to say that it would (maybe) be US who would add this product, the full facts ....

Okay, we're not going to bother you all the time, and will no doubt do further analysis. We will then exchange our points of view.

Wishing you a good day

cordially

Christ

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/06/09, 08:10

You are not going to make me believe that you do not have this kind of utensil in Marseille, with all the oil terminals and all the refineries that you have in the region ??? Finally.
Otherwise, in Lyon.

Ah yes ! When we want a good analysis, we do not specify where the sample comes from or what the analysis will be used for! We give him a number. Point.
(Because you never know WHO will do the analysis) : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Christ » 16/06/09, 14:34

elephant wrote:You are not going to make me believe that you do not have this kind of utensil in Marseille, with all the oil terminals and all the refineries that you have in the region ??? Finally.
Otherwise, in Lyon.

Ah yes ! When we want a good analysis, we do not specify where the sample comes from or what the analysis will be used for! We give him a number. Point.
(Because you never know WHO will do the analysis) : Mrgreen:

Thank you!

Good for the "pastaga" ..... it was humor in the 5th degree .....

No, the pb is that ferrocene is an "additive" forming part of the "recipes" of oil companies ... and which do NOT enter .... in the basic composition of the inter-union (CSR 402)

It therefore becomes difficult to ask their own labs .... to know exactly what's inside ... if the hypotetic response is the right one .....

But as we say "by home" .... we are "testards" ... and we will end up knowing!

Good night

Christ
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 07/07/09, 13:30

Are you okay, have you been compensated by insurance ??? : Lol:
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"