Electrolysis and gas scooter

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 20/04/08, 17:50

HIM ... The one whose NAME is not said
NOOO!!!!!!!!

But to quote it

"For your information, I have been a Motorcycle and Car mechanic for more than 30 years and I also have some mechanical and computer electronic knowledge recently.
And some knowledge of alchemy and physics and chemistry.
The problem is not to explain a theory!
But to put it into practice is the difficulty!
Otherwise everyone would have done it already!!!

Mechanics and alchemy go hand in hand
Just like Practice and Theory
Or "UNSTOPPABLE" ... "Tous the world would have done it already!!!"

You went to the end of your reasoning, you put it into practice, you shared it with us (superb epic... Thank you)
and you agreed with Faraday...

no alchemy
Concrete

The floor is with RamEx

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/04/08, 18:17

epic .... should not exaggerate anyway !! : Lol:
0 x
tome
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by tome » 20/04/08, 20:10

bpval wrote:Hey everybody

Hi NLC

Gaffes, you're in front of a clone, a revival, a whisper, of a serious and reproducible species, and psychologically indestructible

in this case the "Awfwilly"

And its atheoretical alchemy

Yes it will be cool

Hello

Could the Alfwilly virus have spread throughout Switzerland? : Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/04/08, 10:50

and be careful here is the french team which intervenes! : Cheesy:

what a great team spirit! and what an interesting point of view! ah childhood, we can see that we have ideas! : Lol:

well .... to set the record straight, nlc has done experiments on conventional electrolysis, without interest therefore, and on gasoline vehicles.

so I don't see why bring it back... right?

on the subject "improved electrolysis" there is mention of major advances for electrical inventions based on tesla patents (such as the tesla coil on the muller generator: remained without follow-up on this site, but we allow to judge) for the tesla switch (meyer component which uses a particular connection of batteries as a charge pump) but which remained without follow-up: no one speaks, on the other hand as soon as there is a brave one who wants to get started, we tell him tap on it?

Come on, gentlemen of the French team, we're the best, so a little humility.

concerning electrolysis on scooter I join my contribution:
A comment from an anonymous enthusiast who, according to him, would arrive at 75% savings on a scooter, to ponder:
"
on my scooter I put a car battery in addition, separately, to send enough current to the cells; I save about 75% fuel.
3 Archie blue style cells in series, 18 mm exhaust pipe, some caustic soda powder and 15 amp limiting coils.
so: my cells work like batteries connected to each other, the gap between each plate is 2mm, there are 7 plates per cell, 3 (+) and 4 (-).
the amperage is approximately 15 amperes and I pour 5% of soda in each cell (the cells are 3 in number and the capacity is approximately 1L per cell).
powered by a car battery that I charge quite often, + a switch on the handlebars.

but most importantly, if you have followed Meyer's work, he runs in stainless steel what I did with my plates:
1 week permanently connected to a battery charger, without electrolyte, fixed on threaded stainless steel rods: a catode & an anode.
afterwards, a whitish film forms on the plates: do not wipe, just clean them with demineralized water.
the water used in the cells is boiled rainwater.
I use stainless steel 904L.
"
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/04/08, 11:13

It's really amazing this kind of reaction : Shock:

We don't hit it we just see that he talks a lot but doesn't want to share, that's all :!:
come on one forum to talk about something we just don't want to talk about, what's the point?

We have humility precisely: we try to move forward by sharing as much as possible, which is not the case for everyone, that's the only reason that sometimes "we get angry".

You talk about team spirit, and quite precisely team spirit means moving forward as a team, right?

You should meditate a bit on it before criticizing me Jonule :?

Without any resentment
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/04/08, 11:24

no but I was not hitting on you nlc, just on the french team!
who will recognize each other :D

just to say that it's no wonder he doesn't want to share if he's told that what he's doing is rubbish!
suddenly he does not want to "develop" quite to be wrong but to correct, with this attitude I find it normal on his part and suddenly generated by derogatory remarks.

it's a bit silly isn't it?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/04/08, 12:49

Excuse me Jonule, but you're the one saying nonsense. Take the subject from the beginning and tell me where he is told that he does anything?

He said that the water engine worked, I just asked if he saw one working. He says he is working on the subject, we just ask him to tell us more, that's all!

He doesn't want to, it's his choice, but in this case there's no point in saying that the water motor works, don't you think?

And here I am again in an endless loop of useless discussions that completely decipher research.
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 21/04/08, 14:16

nlc wrote:He said that the water engine worked, I just asked if he saw one working. He says he is working on the subject, we just ask him to tell us more, that's all!

Take up the subject from the beginning, he told you that: yes, he had seen one work ...

Otherwise, concerning Alfwilly, whatever he may have said or written, it is difficult to say what he did or did not do concrete. . . without checking. For my part, I checked and if what he did did not revolutionize the world, certainly, it is still marketed and installed on several vehicles (and functional in addition).
Not everyone can brag about this.

PS: In this case, I do not think it is him on this subject elsewhere.
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 21/04/08, 14:21

hi Jonule

What is the French Team!!!!
And who is the guy she wants to disgust??

Siera, RamEx or who else?

For the blows it is you who does not make in the concrete.
It deserves some clarification, no!

========

Quote from RamEx

"It works !!!
I saw it with my own eyes when I was 18!
Besides it is this gentleman for whom I have a lot of respect who showed me and explain the principle at the time when he was already in his 83rd year !!!
Rest in peace .
Everyone in the village took him for a fool!
But when he started this machine! I couldn't believe my eyes and my ears!
I only thought that I was having fun, that's normal at 18!
But it came to my mind a few years ago!
and also all that he had explained to me on the subject!
This gentleman is called Mr Valère from the small village which is called and which is still called Burette in Aquitaine
On this I have nothing more to say.
Good evening ..."

Burette in Aquitaine : well, I will spend my holidays there 8)

Must be nice the area, but for the moment I have not managed to locate it on a map of France ... well not in Aquitaine.

Maybe you can help me, Jonule!?

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 21/04/08, 14:30

Hello

Quote from abyssinian3

"PS: In this case, I don't think it's him on this subject by the way"

Of course not, since I'm talking about a kind of forumeur, like the troll for example

Quote from abyssinian3
"For my part, I checked and if what he did did not revolutionize the world, of course, it is still marketed and installed on several vehicles (and functional to boot)."

To be functional it will always be, but is it effective, analysis and supporting figures.

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM