electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/12/14, 21:58

The problem is that we put the cart before the horse.

We are trying to sell us an economically indefensible concept today with overpriced vehicles (a TESLA S is cheaper for as much autonomy and much higher performance) and especially vehicles depending on a nonexistent infrastructure.

Besides this, we criticize the electric car for its lack of charging stations while we have tried to make it dependent on specific terminals and that we have not even been able to standardize a single plug standard on the vehicles. : Evil:

It is incredible, the electric current 220V even 380V remains the same and well they were to make us several takes whereas the oil tankers made us the same pistol for several types of gasoline and even diesel seen that many are distracted which have the wrong fuel at the pump ...

You have to fight and manage to charge your car anywhere as the TESLA S allows, the manufacturer of which even offers energy to its customers on long trips thanks to its network of SuperChargers.

The hydrogen car is a decoy for customers to wait for their hypothetical advent instead of switching to electric ...

The only positive point of the hydrogen car is that it is precisely electric. : Arrowu:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 23/12/14, 22:24

I have nothing to add 8)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/12/14, 08:54

citro wrote:It is incredible, the electric current 220V even 380V remains the same and well they were to make us several takes whereas the oil tankers made us the same pistol for several types of gasoline and even diesel seen that many are distracted which have the wrong fuel at the pump ...

Personally I had a 1991 GLI golf cab petrol (reimported from the US) I challenge you to get into it other than the sp 95 pistol (smaller than that of diesel)
A station equipped with API standards you can put 95 in diesel but not the opposite if the car is international standards ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/12/14, 10:00

Of course the diameters of the pistol tips are different depending on the fuel, but on my Citroën Evasion from 1997, I can fill up with anything, they put the same filling hole for all models, petrol or diesel , and the worst part is that it is not compatible with ethanol (SP95E10) according to the manufacturer, and not all stations offer SP95 without ethanol.

My point was to say that the standard 230V or 380V industrial sockets have been around for decades and are reliable and safe.
It was not difficult to add a little mechanical and electronic security to check the continuity of the ground wire and only supply them when the socket is connected (probe with microswitch). It would have cost 30 to 50 € per catch, no one would have bothered. Instead they wanted to donate 1000 € wallboxes to be installed by professionals ...
This ends, for users like me by wallboxes bought at a discount price on the net or direct manufacturer and that I pick up from the wall to take with me on a trip with at the end an outlet from an iron. to connect me to any 220V socket ...
:?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/12/14, 10:59

citro wrote: and not all stations offer SP95 without ethanol.

No more service station in France sells sp95 without ethanol. There is automatically about 4.7% in it. and between 7 and 8% for E10 ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/12/14, 15:42

Yes, I was told that before. But I still try to preserve my vehicle since the manufacturer advises against it.

Can you tell us, you who can have the information at the source, if the SP98 contains ethanol and how much. :?:

Thanks in advance. :D
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 24/12/14, 17:56

citro wrote:Yes, I was told that before. But I still try to preserve my vehicle since the manufacturer advises against it.

Can you tell us, you who can have the information at the source, if the SP98 contains ethanol and how much. :?:

You can find this information on the "Total Carburants" page of the site forum-auto.com.

http://www.forum-auto.com/questionsreponses/index.htm

Generally Total carburants will advise to use the search engine because the answers to these questions have already been given.

SP95 and SP98 have the same ethanol level (max 5%), but variable depending on the season. E10 has a higher rate (max 10%).

We could go from E10 to E15 in the coming years:

0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 24/12/14, 22:50

Obamot wrote:… First there is no mass production / storage of hydrogen as it is…

The annual production of hydrogen nevertheless amounts to a few tens of millions of tonnes.

In the case of fuel cell automotive hydrogen this is currently 50% from renewable, then 100% from 2025 ~ 2030. This is not improbable because Japan "dying, crippled in debt" but still the world's leading creditor ahead of the fascinating China and Germany "über Alles", installs only 30 MW per day of photovoltaics, the equivalent of 'an EPR every 2 months. The pace should double within 2 years.

Honda and Iwatani are deploying a network of service stations that produce hydrogen from photovoltaics installed on surrounding buildings. Service stations use very high efficiency electrochemical compression, close to 100%.

According to the Nikkei, the Japanese distributor networks intend to boost the car with hydrogen PAC by offering it ... for free between 2020 and 2025! (only taxes, derisory, would be collected). : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/12/14, 06:28

citro wrote:Yes, I was told that before. But I still try to preserve my vehicle since the manufacturer advises against it.

I put the links to the specification sheets for the 3, products applicable today in MP. No the rate of incorporation of ethanol does not vary according to the season it is the manufacture of the base to ethanol which changes (summer / winters so that the gasoline evaporates less in summer). I do not know for what is 98 in terms of manufacturing always is it that once out of raff or imported not a puilleme of ethanol is added in my knowledge ...
0 x
LaChanson7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LaChanson7 » 26/12/14, 10:50

Can you try me the links on mp? I need that
0 x