electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 05/06/14, 09:16

Hello,

I come back from a French site dealing with HHO or the administrator says he has a good experience of HHO but some of his comments are false and a photo of his HHO work borrowed from another site.
I was also on another dry-cell seller site where an example of fuel economy is given but we can no longer find its author, who has deleted his messages. :frown:

Cold shower on my vision of HHO ... :|

I will no longer post on the HHO until I try it for myself ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/06/14, 10:57

Hello,
The real economy is not in the HHO or other economotruc;)
I have listed some links on tests http://le-forum-des-utilisateurs-de-gen ... 85779.html
The results announced as positive are not verifiable and were not made under irrefutable conditions.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 05/06/14, 16:18

Meci for this Izentrop list.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/06/14, 17:35

The problem is that most of the time the testimonials are broadcast by those who sell them : Mrgreen:

Experimentation is difficult on recent cars, because it involves a revision of the injection map due to an excess of oxygen on the lambda probe.

I had tried it on an atmospheric Peugeot 1.9D: inconclusive: we are in "psychological" measurement errors. Engaging the electrolyser at idle did not induce any variation in speed.

(2 X 6 cell elephtrolyser, 15 amps, 12 volts)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 25/10/14, 15:53

Hello,

Angi Le Floch's patent being visible, it is interesting to see the diagram for the generation of electrical energy to power the dry-cell.
Basically, the heat from the exhaust gases is recovered to heat and pressurize a gas which drives a turbine.
A real gas factory!

http://fr.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... cale=fr_FR
1 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/10/14, 23:38

izentrop wrote:The real economy is not in the HHO or other economotruc;)
I have listed some links on tests http://le-forum-des-utilisateurs-de-gen ... 85779.html
The results announced as positive are not verifiable and were not made under irrefutable conditions.
+1 izentrop. :D
I too looked at the HHO quotation, but even if the process worked ... There is the problem of using this alleged energy in the worst mechanical converter: the internal combustion engine ... :?

Fortunately my wanderings led me to electric traction, and there I got results ... : Mrgreen:
No heat engine can compare ...

My old Peugeot 106 electric consumed 20 to 22kWh / 100km or the equivalent of 2 liters per 100km
I replaced the old Nickel-Cadmium batteries which assured me 70km of autonomy and were 14 years old by lithium batteries (LiFePo4) which transformed the car into nervousness, autonomy (up to 160km for 5000 € of battery during 2013) and electrical consumption which fell to 15kWh per 100km. : Mrgreen:

But that is nothing compared to my wife's new car (a Volkswagen e-up) which accelerates like a Golf GTI but consumes only 12kWh per 100km or the equivalent of 1.2litres per 100km.

So drop the utopian solutions for solutions that work NOW, even if the manufacturers and the media tell you the opposite and make you shine the hydrogen car which will not consume less than the petrol car because the production of hydrogen will consume always 4 times more electricity than that necessary to move a simple electric car on battery ...

And he is not our friend nlc who experimented in his time on HHO generators who will contradict me, he who only drives in an electric car, about 4000 km per month, and across Europe (he did Nantes Venice and back this summer). .

If you are told "it's too expensive", redo the calculation yourself:
Compare the cost of credit + the cost of gasoline + maintenance and divide by month with the cost of credit + the cost of electricity + reduced maintenance of an electric car ...
Considering very large (0.15 € per kWh x 20kWh / 100km) an electric car will cost you 3 € for 100km ...
You will never achieve this result with HHO ... :|
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/14, 11:29

OK for the € 3/100 km, but does that include the additional battery cost and the battery renewal after X years?

Also, let's not forget that many people cannot afford new things and do not have access to credit.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 26/10/14, 11:32

Citro wrote:I too looked at the HHO quotation, but even if the process worked ... There is the problem of using this alleged energy in the worst mechanical converter: the internal combustion engine ...

Fortunately my wanderings led me to electric traction, and there I got results ... Mr. Green
No heat engine can compare ...

My old Peugeot 106 electric consumed 20 to 22kWh / 100km or the equivalent of 2 liters per 100km
I replaced the old Nickel-Cadmium batteries which assured me 70km of autonomy and were 14 years old by lithium batteries (LiFePo4) which transformed the car into nervousness, autonomy (up to 160km for 5000 € of battery during 2013) and electrical consumption which fell to 15kWh per 100km.
Yes, the electric car can be an alternative to the thermal car.
But an electrically propelled trawler in fishing action will have its battery quickly discharged ... after rowing?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 26/10/14, 13:25

Gildas wrote: ......
But an electrically propelled trawler in fishing action will have its battery quickly discharged ... after rowing?

Yet some try. But in hybrid with Gas

The future of trawlers is electric

The Telegram 21-11-2013

Gas and electricity in the engine; traps in the fishing train: this is the trawler of the future on which Brittany and Nord-Pas-de-Calais are working. The Fish2Eco Energy project is entering the full-scale testing phase.

http://www.letelegramme.fr/ig/generales ... 310051.php
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/14, 16:58

Citro wrote:

I replaced the old Nickel-Cadmium batteries which assured me 70km of autonomy and were 14 years old by lithium batteries (LiFePo4) which transformed the car into nervousness, autonomy (up to 160km for 5000 € of battery

OK, let's say (these are not "long haul") 12.000 km / year for 10 years (to make an order of magnitude.

5000 € / 120.000 km = 4 cents / km, 4 euros / 100 km, the price of 2,6 liters of diesel. + 15 KWh, or € 1,65 / 100 km. (Night rate, assuming you have no PV)

Therefore, 2,6 + 1,65 = 4,25 € / 100 km, i.e. the price of 2,8 liters of diesel / 100 km. OK, that's okay. I'm happy to have done the calculation (approximate, I agree, I did not account for the financing interest on the additional cost of the battery - easy 40% of its price in 4 years -) because the manufacturers seem discreet on the price of the battery still represents, agree, more than 50% of the price of a new small car (8500 €) and 40% of the price of "fuel".

Given the reduced autonomy, it is still transport inaccessible to the poor.
0 x