Economies by reheating fuel?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 05/10/07, 21:31

hello..i arrived with my 435 at exactly 4,6 liters per hundred ..
settings, and vortex ...

I do not know the consumption that the other 345 cc do, I no longer go to deuches sites.

all this measured over several refills, with maximum and minimum speeds respected,
and on the same short routes ...
don, c, I don't think that heating my fuel, with the safety implications that that implies, would allow me to measure something ...
on large engines, or differences of several liters are possible, yes ..
but there, I hesitate ...
if I heat up and I get to 4,3 liters, I will never be sure that other unknown factors have not influenced me ...
0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....
septic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by septic » 02/07/08, 15:44

Hi everybody,

FYI, my very old Mercedes 250D 2,5L 5 cylinder 89 has this type of heater in series to probably improve the fluidity of the GO in cold weather.

It is a small cylindrical exchanger with a GO outlet in standard hose format and the same for water transplanted onto the heating circuit.

This device was leaking and I bypassed it without seeing any difference in consumption.

Those who are interested can buy it as a spare part because it can be used on any vehicle.

That said, the Go filter being mounted on the engine and near the water radiator, therefore brought to high temperature, it is possible that the heating effect is still present anyway.

A+
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 10:07

this device is useful not in summer but in winter: this is where you should make your consumption measurements! -)

because in winter an engine consumes +.

more, you should know that these devices are useful when they are boosted: we talk about fuel heating but we need a good T ° C, below 100 ° C but a good T ° C! which must then be cooled via an exchanger before returning to the tank ...

I run in oil (100% summer 90% winter recovery with some engine modifications, 1 electric pre-wash pump and an electric heater for cold start in winter), I modified this heater, which leaks yes at the level of the adjusting screw but there is a way to boost it, and putty the leak!
my device, like the others, basic is set for 10 ° C, but I put it so that it heats all the time, so it can go up to 40 ° C or even 50 ° C: there, it is effective that feels good in operation, accelerations etc ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/07/08, 05:11

Hello

Temperature of diesel or frying oil 88c
Reactor outlet temperature measured just before entering the 182c turbo
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/07/08, 09:55

Hi André, what information! And do you know what percentage of "gas" you have at the outlet of the reactor compared to the fresh air drawn in?

Average temperature at the inlet of the cylinders? (after the turbo)

it would be very interesting to know
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 25/05/10, 07:43

ZX 1.9 TD Break 302.000 Km from 92

4.7l / 100 to 90/110 Km / h, fast driving on road / expressways
1200 km measurement

Got:

- by insulating the GO conduits and the pump after the GO water heater from the cylinder head (original)

- Modified Altair battery desulphater, with the least connected on the glow plug line and + on the + battery + 18w solar panel to compensate for the consumption since it is permanently connected to the vehicle.
(I think that the permanent electrostatic and EM field thus created, can only favor the quality of combustion.)

- Permanent magnets on the GO line

- Optimized cylinder head ports and chambers on the exhaust side

- 8 to 10% of E85

It remains to add a VSLA and a passive pantone or active PWM electrolizer, to see if it is possible to further decrease ...
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 25/05/10, 17:39

Hello

it would be interesting to give the consumption figures before modifications to appreciate the difference.

the solar panel, what type and what price, it interests me differently because I have an electrical leak that I cannot pinpoint and that will be enough to compensate for the loss of charge of the battery.

jeff
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 25/05/10, 19:06

Origin 6

Cylinder head 5.5

Magnets 5.2

E85 4.8

Calor + desulphator, 4.7 but possibly better when driving less speed

Solar panel: Solara of my boat because more waterproof enough for sea use, overpriced ... + 400 € for 18w; - ((
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...

et

Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
Juju26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Juju26 » 26/05/10, 21:27

Hello
Do you know if there is an original diesel heater on a 106 1.5D from 1995, because I have overconsumption in winter that I would like to reduce.
Thank you
0 x
Julien
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/05/10, 23:22

Heating fuel means making it more fluid

You can make it easier with M7 (Maloche 7% :D )

https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-di ... t5849.html
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^