Saving money while serving nature

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/01/12, 12:39

Impossible to do without wine if you want a good Modena vinegar and tannins! And za lez enzybes in my zalad g'y diens blus gue dout ... Bas douch! Garzon, the baby choz [OO]

: Mrgreen:
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 25/01/12, 14:01

I just read the responses to this post, which is also going in the wrong direction.
Some have understood, others have not ....
I'm talking about bio ethanol (advertising is something else and it should be systematically prohibited on the subject of discussion) it appeared again on the news this morning, not at all ecological
apart from the known and / or (yes or no) engine breakages recognized to date, the operators have been well flouted, moreover the manufacturing involving the use of fertilizers and fossil fuels necessary for its production and treatments before arriving at pumps, we forget them ???? the future cannot be with industrialized bio-fuel ethanol ...
besides, we are breaking our heads at all that while we can very well ride with a hvb-go mixture which is a very good "saver", at 40 or even 50% without modification in summer, 20 in winter on a good old diesel, and even a tdi ..... : Lol:
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/01/12, 19:56

Janic wrote: An excellent idea would be to eliminate all wine production for food use to make an energy use of it.

You haven't thought about the sponge revolt ???
Imagine tens of thousands of bellowing sponges in the street .... what would you do with them ???? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/01/12, 23:03

... what to do with "howlers"? ... spontaneous? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/01/12, 23:54

Hi guys,

What is this stupid ad?
I read diagonally, it seems to be a nice off topic

Come on, I lock

ZOOOUUU!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^