Diesel and 25% oil

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 14/03/08, 09:51

Hello,
light off topic but related to oil are prices:
have you noticed any significant inflation on sunflower oil (25 to 30% : Shock: : Evil: ) I could not check for rapeseed there was no
we went from 0,96 to 1,25 € at (heart ... ur)
it looks like it follows the price of diesel !!
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/03/08, 10:15

It's normal, everything about rapeseed or other, is affected by the price of energy ... diesel, electricity, etc ...
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 14/03/08, 16:45

Hi everybody !

renaud67 wrote:Hello,
have you noticed any significant inflation on sunflower oil (25 to 30% : Shock: : Evil: ) I could not check for rapeseed there was no

Arff!

It should not be overlooked that vegetable oil is produced in intensive agriculture, that is to say thanks to petroleum products (fertilizers / pesticides).
The barrel around $ 110 drives the rest ....

In addition, due to the law of supply and demand, and given that more and more funny people are buying vegetable oil "cheaply" to put in their car, this still contributes to increasing the prices. price...

I roll partially in oil, but it is recovery oil (potato oil from fryers), just let it decant in transparent cans for a month, then drain the oil and leave the shit in bottom, then filter this oil with a cloth, it goes well like that, it costs zero and it's good recycling!

Otherwise, André, for the consumption tests, I have not really looked on this side, since there is a pantone in the middle, and that I am concentrating more at the moment on the improvement of the GV ...

In addition, to be rigorous in this kind of test, it would be necessary to completely empty the tank, in order to know exactly how many liters of diesel and oil are put, then drive until the breakdown runs out ...

Not very practical in daily use.

On the other hand, this becomes easily conceivable within the framework of a passage on an engine test bench, where one measures the specific consos precisely, and where one can prepare as many test tubes as one wants, by dividing the percentage d 10 to 10 oil, for example.

I retain this idea, which will be added to the other tests that we will make concerning the pantone ...

To be continued...

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/08, 17:06

lejustemilieu wrote:It's normal, everything about rapeseed or other, is affected by the price of energy ... diesel, electricity, etc ...

No! It's worse than that ... Look at the link, it's particularly obvious: the tonne has doubled since June 2007! Oil is far from having doubled over the same period ...

http://www.terre-net.fr/cours_marches_a ... tions.html
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 14/03/08, 17:53

There are also official "biofuels" and fuel oil for export.

In my department, the rapeseed harvested last year went to the local oil mill and oil would have gone to Belgium to be used as fuel according to the newspaper.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 19/03/08, 17:42

camel1 wrote:
renaud67 wrote:Hello,

It should not be overlooked that vegetable oil is produced in intensive agriculture, that is to say thanks to petroleum products (fertilizers / pesticides).
The barrel around $ 110 drives the rest ....

In addition, due to the law of supply and demand, and given that more and more funny people are buying vegetable oil "cheaply" to put in their car, this still contributes to increasing the prices. price...

In fact I have just learned that the price of rapeseed has risen sharply since last year; the cause or one of the: financiers prefer to invest in raw materials, it is less risky and therefore prices go up.
Isn't life beautiful? on the one hand, some run on rapeseed oil to save money and reduce pollution, and on the other hand, those who do not need to save money and who do not care about the planet do not care pockets and more and more.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/03/08, 09:09

a biofuel cannot be taxed it is the European directive law.

the oil? not interesting for the state, in addition it makes cakes, food replacing GMO soybeans ... so they are trying to increase this price?

they prefer diester, a mixture of oil and alcohol, and ethanol too: because the ADDED VALUE is greater!

so the only way
to increase the price of rapeseed is to increase on what it is indexed: wheat!

which increased ... because of ethanol, which set to make E85, this real agro-fuel which has a lousy yield.

thus by mass production of ethanol the wheat increased leading to rapeseed ... thus small production units are discouraged in the face of red fuel + interesting.

by the way did you know that with a dual-fuel kit designed for oil, technically you can drive with any other fuel such as red fuel oil or heating oil or heating oil?
of course to use not on the road but in the fields, ditches, beach etc ... this is at the origin of the kit: actuated by a hand brake when the construction machines arrive on site at the site, they pass from yellow to red (fuel oil).

Anyway ...
0 x