Mix diesel + gasoline or E85 ethanol: consume less and clean your Diesel engine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Diesel Car: consume less with a little SP95

by izentrop » 28/05/19, 15:29

bleusideral wrote:For an average consumer, I could calculate it only by making several full on a big trip
If you are careful to fill it in every time, you will have reliable measurements.
I have already made comparisons, the on-board computer of my fusion is far from being as precise as full to full.
I'm not saying either that some vehicles are not, but the more the measurement is made on long journeys, the more it will be valid, especially on such small variations.

Otherwise what about your fridge? : Wink:
1 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 28/05/19, 20:09

Hi Izentrop! it is my pleasure to reread you :D
I note my refills with precision and my Excel table does the rest!
For the fridge: HS card, probe ok, it works very well continuously by shunting, I ordered a double digital thermostat that I just received from Ali ... and I just have to install that, a 1500-3000w converter will turn the whole on the 12V (the starting current is high)! Thank you again for your precious help!
Sorry for the off topic Christophe!
Good night :D
1 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Occip
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Occip » 04/06/19, 22:43

Bonsoir
I just added 4% of sp95 in my Picasso HDi 115 (5.7 l / 100 at the last fill measured at the pump) .With temperature rises it will be difficult to measure any gain especially at the odb (variation of '' at most 10% with real). If I make 1000km with the full of 57 l I will be happy :)
I am skeptical about the interest of adding sp95 in diesel, sp95 having less energy than diesel.
To be continued ... On a few full
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/19, 13:13

Hi and welcome here!

You will see that it will work: have you not already noticed (a little) more flexibility and less knocking / engine noise?

Occip wrote:I am skeptical about the interest of adding sp95 in diesel, sp95 having less energy than diesel.
To be continued ... On a few full

Of course, but an engine is a complex system: it is not just "raw" energy that defines its performance. The forward performance of a car is the combination of several yields ...

To simplify to the extreme, we have at least these 2 yields: Driving efficiency = Engine efficiency (= combustion yield * cycle yield ...) * Transmission efficiency (= gearbox * tire tire)

For example, the flame speed is an important parameter which acts on the combustion efficiency and it is largely favorable to petrol ... Especially in lean conditions as is the case with diesel ...

This tip improves a priori the combustion efficiency (and therefore reduces consumption and pollution ...)

Come back and tell us about your trials! Even if you haven't noticed anything but I doubt it, even my 1st remark above 8)
0 x
Occip
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Occip » 06/06/19, 09:34

Christophe,

Thank you for this long answer :)

After 500 km with the mixture, I find the engine a little rougher, I have the impression that it reacts a little faster to the stresses. Normally I should finish my full after this weekend, According to the gauge (not very reliable), I have a little more than 50% of diesel, the 1000km are playable.
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 06/06/19, 09:51

Hello!
Ah it becomes interesting! finally feedback to encourage each other :P Who will try with E85?
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/19, 23:29

Occip wrote:Christophe,

Thank you for this long answer :)

After 500 km with the mixture, I find the engine a little rougher, I have the impression that it reacts a little faster to the stresses. Normally I should finish my full after this weekend, According to the gauge (not very reliable), I have a little more than 50% of diesel, the 1000km are playable.

You're welcome 8)

I have been working on engines for over 20 years and have never heard the term rough? You can explain?

Especially since it seems to contradict the fact that it is more flexible ... gain of flexibility I had predicted it eh : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/19, 23:30

bleusideral wrote:Who will try with E85?

I did it a few weeks ago, read again above ...
0 x
Arnault
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Arnault » 07/06/19, 07:46

Hello everybody

I do not want to break the subject of this thread, but I have just read references to the fact that diesel and oil are not very missile, etc ... and article dating from 2006, stormy period on the subject.
I drove for 10 years from 2004 to 2014 (until the recovery of rotten fried oils from restaurants reached independent restaurants like our good Vietnamese restaurants for example). I did it on 3 cars including my last and remaining current HDI from 2008. I therefore accumulate 10 years of experience that I can share with anyone. In summary: it works very well and preserves your engine very well, cleans the injectors, etc ... Everything is a question of filtration of this rotten frying oil and dosage because the oil is less fluid than diesel and pumps injections are designed up to a certain viscosity.
In short, if your engine is clogged and the fumes are no longer transparent, for the more cautious / chilly, put 10% (winter) to 20% (summer) of oil for 2000km rather than anything else or repair.
I collect all my technical checks which all presented 0.0% opacity whatever the 3 cars: my 205 left wreckage on rear impact (I will have kept it well!): 575000km, my berlingo on distribution breaking the engine: 275000km, my current partner 250000km including 150000km with diesel oil mixture, she still lives and once a year, small preventive cleaning as written.
Probably this feedback would be better in another post, but I'll start on your forum.
Good continuation
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/19, 09:10

Arnault wrote:Hello everybody

I do not want to break the subject of this thread, but I have just read references to the fact that diesel and oil are not very missile, etc ... and article dating from 2006, stormy period on the subject.

(...)

Probably this feedback would be better in another post, but I'll start on your forum.
Good continuation

Indeed here we talk about putting FUEL in GO ... but we could very well imagine putting FUEL IN GO + FRYING OIL ... precisely to increase the disadvantages associated with oil. ... this could even solve (maybe) miscibility problems ...

Here are some (old) subjects on oil:

Biofuels / roll-al-oil-in-fryer-opinion-the-fans-t11606.html
Biofuels / roll-100-frying oil de-can-t10983.html
Biofuels / roll-al-vegetable-oil-diesel-td-tdi-hdi-dci-t5878.html

ps: Welcome here! 8)
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"