Request for information: make a hybrid car

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 06/06/09, 23:52

insult me ​​hastily

Have not you seen that or you? I have rather the impression of the opposite ...

and since you take it as it develops rather your anneries
You can use a three-phase AC variable control directly on your gene. and use your engine without any problem but as I mentioned you will have no performance in uphill and acceleration.

basically you use the drive on a very lower power, that's what I just said in the post precedent

Your generator is usually DC and converted into three AC phases

why make simple .. a gene that is continuous for after transforming it into alternative sorting with additional equipment so q a less expensive alternator does the same job!

I know the inversse but then the ....

and can normally compensate

you're going a lot forward on this one so that's why it's normal

the guy complicates a little life because it uses AC and a charger that can be seen very well in the trunk that charges or helps the battery

it is little because the network to recharge the batteries is in ac

consumptions do not count the electricity to charge the batteries which in itself should be added for a real reading of consumption.

it is surely the only sentence senssé of your reponsse
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/06/09, 00:17

good evening
an electric vehicle that uses a current generator for less fuel consumption than current vehicles

if your gene is fuel oil then necessarily you will consomer more
at each energy transfer you have losses

to make mechanical energy by means of a heat engine to turn it into electrical energy which is then transformed into mechanical energy is nonsense since there are losses at each transformation (friction, iron loss, joule loss, etc.). ..)

just as directly having a heat engine. this is the case of the majority of cars

the only interest of a thermal generator on board a car is in the case of an electric car to avoid the "dry" failure (flat batteries)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/06/09, 00:31

boubka

My apologies if I offended you.

The quality generator uses the DC which is converted into AC and uses voltage regulators which makes it possible not to have a drop of voltage when one starts a more greedy device in consumption.

I especially do not intend to enter into an endless debate that could lead us to reject each other, but if you want to discuss something, I have no problem.

Lamure asked if it was possible with a limited budget and for a license - free use of his genius and a 12 Kw engine and I answer yes, of course it is not the best solution and the performance will not be MAX but I tried to answer the request formulated as I understood it.

Without any grudge.

Alain

:?
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/06/09, 01:07

ok no pb
0 x
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 05/08/09, 14:59

Hello, I ponder this topic, I'm new, and the idea of ​​the engine as a generator has already touched me.
Why, because instead of 25% of yield at the flywheel exit I would prefer 90% electric efficiency to the wheels.
And instead of batteries I would see a fuel engine calculated to turn at its optimum speed, and consume as little as possible for the maximum electrical energy supplied.
I saw the cleanova system that seems very interesting, but the electric motor is still in the engine compartment, with a gearbox and a transmission, clutch, instead of being directly linked to the wheels.

For an electric motor, I saw this:

http://www.thunderstruck-ev.com/marskit.htm

the only concern is 250AH, unless you can lower the intensity of operation once the vehicle launched, to reduce the conso?

Otherwise I learned that we can homologate a vehicle 4 wheels under 400kg out of batteries provided that the power does not exceed 15KW

I think that redo the whole body to reduce the cx it would be good!
I hope your projects will advance
0 x
Sap can!
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 18/04/10, 00:29

And putting the generator set in a trailer would not avoid homologation?
What about a VeloMobile that is electrically assisted in this way?
: Idea:
0 x