Request for information: make a hybrid car

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 06/06/09, 20:09

Do you think I can run my 12kw engine? and is that my three-phase motor will work live on it?

The answer is no .
a variable speed drive or starter takes 3 times the rated current is 60 amperes at startup and the group burst.

even empty what implies a clutch engine will 1.5 x lnominal and still it does not ...

and even if it's almost feasible it will cost a fortune
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 06/06/09, 20:18

and is that my three-phase motor will work live on it?

live is even worse 6 has 7 times I nominal
0 x
Blackberry
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

re

by Blackberry » 06/06/09, 20:56

if it was not possible to connect a generator directly on a three-phase engine then why vehicles can walk directly on battery? Would not it be possible to put on the count the batteries to supply by a group for a recharge and an improvement of the autonomy? I recall that I want to operate my vehicle at a speed of 100 or 110 km / h maximum, there are electric vehicles that already works on this principle battery + generator to improve autonomy and run the group with oil or oil lol
0 x
Blackberry
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

re

by Blackberry » 06/06/09, 21:40

look at this link and tell me if I'm wrong on my project!

http://www.vehiculevert.org/index.php?l ... itres.html
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/06/09, 22:33

boubka

Without wanting to offend you obviously do not know anything about engine control.

The control requires nothing more to start a motor than what is programmed as acceleration in the parameters of the latter, the acceleration is fully adjustable, you seem to deceive yourself with a starter which will actually stall the gene. This is not the case here.

You have to keep your transmission and for the link that you give the car takes accumulators, which is very different from what you asked in the first place.

Tell us exactly what is your goal is to roll on the road or as you mentioned to use without license locally on private land?
:D
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 06/06/09, 22:35

if it was not possible to connect a generator directly to a triphase motor

I did not say that I said that with the powers that you give it is diffeasibly feasible

and since you say of your own you do not know much about electricity (you mix a little can: current ac dc three-phase baterie power output .....) and that this kind of project is very technical I propose very friendly to you to leave fall
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 06/06/09, 22:54

Without wanting to offend you obviously do not know anything about engine control.

a little bit anyway ... but I'm getting on so much that I'm not going to stop at that.

of course if you limit your start torque you will not take 3 xi N but it is as if you start a 6 engine kw and in this case you no longer have the start and torque of a 12 kw.

look at the starting curves of a starter and a drive they are stictly identical (3xiN)

if the torque needed for starting is that of a motor 12 kw then I maintain that it is not possible but if the torque of a 6 kw is enough then no interest to mount an 12, the speed is not an obstacle
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 06/06/09, 23:10

in addition put a drive output on a group whose power is almost equal to the engine is very difficult to do.
during the power request, the group that reacts more slowly will go down in voltage and switch off the drive

it is surmountable but much more complicated than it seems and we must add expensive equipment
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/06/09, 23:24

LAUGH OUT LOUD! and reLOL!

Of course I do not know anything and this since almost 30 years specializes in engine controls.

What solution you propose to our friend instead of insulting me hastily.
: Evil:

Blackberry

You can use a three-phase AC variable control directly on your gene. and use your engine without any problem but as I mentioned you will have no performance in uphill and acceleration.

This control converts the AC to DC internally and reproduces an AC waved frequency to speed up your motor, the voltage can be controlled as well as the frequency.
Your generator is usually DC and converted into three AC phases and can normally compensate with regulators overload that will be minimal for a short time.

On the link you give the guy is a little complicated life because it uses AC and a charger that we see very well in the trunk that charges or helps the batteries and uses a DC controller and a DC motor has brush very good bill that is used on the forklift, good the price of all this can convince you to drop, besides the consumption does not count the electricity to charge the batteries which in itself should still to be added for a real reading of consumption.
:?
0 x
Blackberry
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

thank you alain

by Blackberry » 06/06/09, 23:50

I saw that the subject made react, what I would like to achieve to be honest was an electric vehicle that uses a current generator for less fuel consumption than current vehicles. I do not know much about it, but I think that if you run an oil or oil genset, if possible with a pantom system maybe it could work.
can we recharge batteries with a generator?
the starting power can use the batteries and the group would take over to recharge and generate energy to drive (at first I wanted to put a motor directly connect to the generator.
I heard about the extension of autonomy is that I came to the idea can be crazy but hey lets me try to think about this process.
0 x