Cycclone magnet motor

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Cycclone magnet motor

by tigrou_838 » 14/09/05, 14:28

Hello everyone, a little question for the kings of the web, I'm looking for, I do not find much as information on the cycclone magnet motor, type, technique, power, speed, weight, constrution, etc ...

if anyone could tell me a little bit.

thank you all.

;) jean;)

yet another magnetic motor.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 14/09/05, 21:50

you mean that: Cycclone Magnetic Engine ?

OTHER link: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Cycclone
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 14/09/05, 22:34

It is not easy to have plans since until proven otherwise this type of engine does not work and can not work.

I remember that magnets even the most powerful generate a great force at a distance but no energy. Of course, until proven otherwise but the video is not enough; it could be anything and we do not see how the alternator is stopped.

I do not say that to discourage or otherwise but just to avoid scams to those who would buy plans or engines that do not require energy.

Otherwise it does not cost anything to actually try but I think of the poor shareholder who actually have wonderful newsletters from the first page of the site but not yet a functional engine, just a project ...: rolleyes:
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 15/09/05, 10:11

:o Hello everyone,

Thank you for your small comments, for the two addresses of loxo, I have already visited, and not find much at the technical level, I do not even know if there is a patent on it, I'm still looking.

to answer more personally to (nono the beautiful robot), I do not quite agree with you about your words, and as you say in your first sentence
(It's not easy to have plans since until proven otherwise this type of engine does not work and can not work)
the answer is there, as long as nobody has proved that it is not possible, there is still hope of having an energy that does not come from oil.

and as I often say, prove to me that it does not work and I would believe you (maybe)

B) soon for a motor xxx B)
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 15/09/05, 12:51

I will not go back to debates that have already been in abundance, I just want some people to make money on the sale of non-functional plans.

I am not looking for anything to prove since I said until proven otherwise.

If the proof that it does not exist is a bit like proving that Santa Claus does not exist I do not see how to do it, even the interest. I just want people to not give up the less extraordinary but much more concrete solutions like Pantone for example and avoid the scams that discredit the real inventions.
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 15/09/05, 15:30

hello nono,

I do not want to go into this kind of debate, that there was already here, so agree with you all the way, especially prevention to the scam, I also agree to the pantone, as oil, hydrogen or similar, solar, etc ...,

but especially do not give up other sources of energy possible.

My personal opinion is that you have to search with all the energies and in all possible directions and especially not to give up because saying that does not work (now).

we'll see when the oil will be above 100dollars if there are no new technologies that will come out very quickly from all manufacturers. (the boxes are full, but not profitable at the moment)

I stop here; :D

:( to come back to the subject, no one knows which technique is used for the cycclone ?? :(

greetings :D
0 x
holowman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

cycclone system ...

by holowman » 07/02/10, 07:22

The answer is ... it is enough to transpose to the scale, in power of the magnets and the alternator ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf1IesrHBh0
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"