It moves in Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/12/05, 21:45

... and it also seems that Moreau has nightmares at night!

0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/05, 16:42

nonoLeRobot wrote:I saw before in terms of hallucination stuff. :P

Your brain produces even more than the others, you would not put additives in your food or cigarettes to increase the yields? : Lol:

pffff : Lol:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/12/05, 21:18

No, more seriously, NLc you say, I quote "According to our experiences (see my subject on this subject), with 10-12A one can hope to trade between 50 and 60L / h of gas."

So you hope to do a lot better than Moreau if I understand correctly? : Lol:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/12/05, 10:09

Ben sdc77 has put a plan of assembly to make an electrolyseur, which leaves 57L / h under 11A.

On the theory it is actually possible, see my subject "electrolysis optimized", we are doing quite a lot of experiments.

What we try to do is put the maximum of cells in series under 13.6V to get the maximum of gas.

Compared to the last curves of my measurements of yesterday, one is sure to be able to easily put 5 cells in series (2.72V per cell), and consume 12A, while having a surface of reasonable electrodes.

So that makes us 12x0.627x5 = 37.62L / h

The goal now is to be able to put more cells. 7 or 8 would be fine, it would be 52.6 or 60.2L / h piur 12A.

It seemed to me at one time that utopia was consuming 10-12A to give 30L / h.
But I'm on the site, and I can not find the info :(
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/12/05, 10:32

If I found something:

3 to 4,3 Watt hour per liter of gas produced
(H2O process Utopia Technology / 30 liters * hour)

So take the motie from the range: 3,7 watt hour = 1L of gas.
To exit 30L in one hour, you need 111W / h.
Under 13.6V, it is 8.16A.

And if I take my 5 cells under 13.6V, so 2.72V per cell, it is quite easy to spend 8 amperes (in my last curve, 2.7V gives us a conso of 4.5A with a surface of only 117cm²).

And so for 8.16A, it gives me 8.16x0.627x5 = 25,6L / h.

Indeed it is close enough but we are below. But the fork of utopia goes from 3 to 4.3W / h! With 4.3W / h, to output 30L / h it consumes 9.4A / h.

And with 9.4A / h, and my 5 cells, I would have: 9.4x0.627x5 = 29.5L / h!

So what is sure is that we can conclude that utopia is only a normal electrolysis.
Then, if we happen to put 6 cells or place of 5 (more electrode surface), and with 9.4A / h we get 35L / h.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/01/06, 22:28

A first testimony on Utopia will soon appear; there would be 35% savings on a diesel laguna.
An info to take with the greatest caution;
Here is the link of the last page of the forum where Moreau still promises mountains and wonders in the greatest literary style.
To see the last post.
http://www.arsitra.org/forum/viewsujet. ... 5b5234d0ad

French automotive experts would be interested in the Utopia process ... here is a copy / pasted from Quanthomme:

News from H2O UtopiaTechnology

We will certainly have the opportunity to give more news on the first aircraft that will be mounted on the vehicles of the first customers - experimenters delivered. And the demand is strong ...

The long-awaited production (but those who are entrepreneurs in France will understand the delays due to the difficulties inherent in this kind of "sport") is now on track.

The financial needs are resolved, the more suitable premises will be completed this month, the first official tests with a 5 gas analyzer and torque measurements on a dynamometer will be made at a vehicle preparer, in the presence of specialized witnesses.

Several dozen devices on the first batch of 200 being manufactured will be released during the month of January (between 30 and 60 max). Duff for the whole team!

Here is an important document from the

National Chamber of Automobile Experts of France

Excerpt from the review of Automobile Experts:

New in hydrogen assistance of thermal engines

The engines have a low efficiency; the environmental health of planet earth remains a concern; and now the price of fossil fuels is taking off, and perhaps lastingly. While waiting for a complete revolution in the global energy economy, solutions exist to increase yields very significantly, such as hydrogen assistance.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 14/01/06, 01:04

Well, I'll give you my last personal opinion on the Utopia process.

Already I think that the process itself works, and really allows a fuel economy. The gas produced allows better combustion, so the fuel economy seems logical to me.

Then, I think that Mr Moreau is generally a man of confidence (see the small flat down below). It is obvious that some may be annoyed if they have trouble joining him, but I can tell you that developing a finished and industrialized product like this requires a lot of time and energy (and money). Especially since sticks in the wheels, he has and must always have.

According to the order form, there is nothing to pay for the order. You know a lot of boxes that do this? I doubt. Me anyway, I do not know. It shows that he really believes in his product, and that the main purpose is not to fill his pockets.

At the level of the delays which are elongated, it is explained for the same reason that I already explained above, to industrialize a product is very complicated. It's already extremely complicated in my business, electronics, so imagine on this type of product!
Do you know someone who had their house built and who had it on the right date? I doubt it;) If there are, there are not many!

The only complaint I can make is at the level of the commercial blah, which, do not be afraid of words, completely decredibilize Mr Moreau and his product.

Here is what is on the website utopia:

The H2O UTOPIA TECHNOLOGY process defines a very high efficiency electrolyser, provided with a system of energy recovery and using high frequency harmonics, favorable to the dissociation of the molecule of water by effects of torsion of fields. A complex algorithm, managing 147 mathematical functions nested together, ensures the maintenance of operating parameters within an ideal range.

Permanent self-calibration, based on the analysis of 15 physicochemical parameters, permanently grants the reactor core and guarantees frequency control and ionic stability of the medium. On a purely electronic basis, this generator is power-controlled by 4 fundamental ultrasonic frequencies, located far beyond the audible range, exciting an aquatic organ charged with spraying the electrolytic medium into billions of hydrogen and oxygen micro-bubbles. This power stage is tuned, thanks to HF transistors chosen specifically for their responses in this unconventional mode of use, in order to form a double oscillator with damped harmonics, self-controlled by feedback to the waves retransmitted by one of the branches of the water organ, acting simultaneously as a transducer and electro-chemical sensor of the medium to be analyzed.

Operating in the Megahertz process H2O UTOPIA TECHNOLOGY guarantees efficient electrolysis, low consumption of consumed current, taken from the vehicle. Thus, while too many electrolysers, experimented on cars, still use 15 at 35 Watts / Hour per liter of gas produced, our onboard electrolyser beats records in terms of energy consumption on vehicles, since it remains the only one to use only 3 at 4,5 watt / hour per liter of gas produced.

This paragraph of smoky explanations (especially the passage underlined, very very strong this one!) Is undoubtedly supposed to impress the reader to convince him that the product is effective is serious.
But in people like me, it has the opposite effect, I say to myself that one is really trying to take me for a ...

The proof that all this is false is that sdc77 arrives with 7 200x160 stainless steel plates (6 cells in series), to pass 11A under 12V.
This electrolysis gives a theoretical flow of 41L / h (at 15 ° c). Sdc measured a little more, 55L / h, but the gas temperature had to be higher.

In short, 11A under 12V ca 132W for 41L / h, so it gives 3.22W per liter!
The range of utopia ranges from 3 to 4.5W per liter. Not bad is not it ?
But where is the double multidimensional frequency analysis tuned according to a quadruple field twist managed by 147 nested complex mathematical functions, a dynamic feedback amplitude modulation auto slaved by interlaced feed back?
Well, there are not any, there are just 7 plates, some water, some additive, and a battery : Cheesy:

In addition, it turns out that engine en route, on the battery there is a voltage between 14 and 14.4V. So we will probably be able to add another cell (8 plates), which makes 7 total.

We would then have 11x7x0.627 = 48L / h, with always about 3.3W per liter.

So, to make a topo, Mr Moreau, if you read this topic, and more particularly this post, know that I have confidence in you, but do not push granny! If you could remove this passage from your site and all the explanations a little farfetched found on the left, you would win (in my opinion) in credibility.

I change the subject, tomorrow is the big day for dudu and I will reiterate the experiences of sdc77.
And I'll be ready to try everything on my car ...
Even with a dubious montage, like the reactor in the cockpit, between dudu's legs : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
With the display of consumption in real time, we would know immediately if ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 14/01/06, 01:18

Hey nlc and dudu: do not smoke in the car! 8)

Otherwise the woman to dudu will not like this experience, especially if the electrolyzer explodes between the dudu's legs : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/01/06, 10:25

There you nail us nlc beak! : Shock:
but it is to forget a little quickly what moreau announces lately, I quote:
"I am preparing you a TRUE COUP OF WHICH ONE WILL REMEMBER ... Yes, my current product is just a modest introduction of what has always been in the universe ... A NEW IMPOSSIBILITY OF OUR CURRENT PHYSICO-CHEMICAL LAWS IS ONGOING, AND ANOTHER REALITY IS DONE.You will not be long in discovering it!

So I deduce: especially do not buy this aging hydrogen assistance just good to put in the trash and that we can, in addition, easily reproduce in the bottom of his garage by seeking advice nlc or sdc77 .
Flute then, no water organ but what good can serve all these plastic boxes filled with buttons and thread ... to look pretty? Image
Be patient, pantonize yourself while waiting if you are in a hurry because Moreau will release a free energy system
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

utopia

by jean63 » 14/01/06, 12:11

does anyone know someone who would have used the utopia system?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"