It moves in Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/07/13, 09:21

Remundo wrote:Moreover, perhaps they themselves obtain interesting results among this mountain of data and experiments, but the presentation which is made discredits them.
+1
And it's very unfortunate. :|
I'm cogit on the SST system and it requires quite a lot of modifications on my vehicle including the replacement of the belt-driven steering pump by an 12V electric pump, the addition of a 12V vacuum pump to provide braking assistance and modifications (light ) of the electrical circuit to cut the power of the injection computer and actuate the starter without touching the ignition key.

With a functional Utopia system, I just ask that it be able to run the engine at idle speed (if possible at idle speed to also drive the air conditioning).
So, I could imagine my system in a simplified way for any vehicle.
Standard starting mode, change to idle hydrogen operation to consume gasoline only when you press the accelerator and at each lift of the accelerator foot, disconnection of injectors (and fuel consumption). instead of turning off the calculator power supply.
So I could freewheel as I do with a substantial gain but without turning off the engine to maintain steering assistance and braking.

This is easily achieved by inserting a LPG emulator between the computer and the injectors which drifts the current in passive circuits making the calculator believe that the injectors operate while their power supply is cut off.
So the engine would run continuously because I would not cut the ignition but I would consume gasoline only when I exert pressure on the accelerator, as on my electric cars.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/07/13, 09:27

Tired of advertising for clowning!

I lock !!
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"