It moves in Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/10/06, 04:39

To illustrate the energy that the alternator takes from the engine (it brakes it), we can cite the alternator belts which "slip" when they relax, with wear. This usually happens in the morning in winter when starting with the lights on (low battery + high power consumption). If we turn off the codes, the belt stops slipping because the energy demand is less, the alternator brakes the engine less, more slippage (and its horrifying noise).

Hello young generation! who did not conceive the dynamos, who had the big defect of charging only at a certain speed (2000 rpm) The last dynamo had smaller pulleys, but at high speed the collector and the frame (the hoop) did not support not good centrifugal force,
when the alternator arrived in the 60 years it was a big improvement we could load the battery, engine has 1000 RPM. The rotors being of simple construction a steel coil and multipole 14 poles so it could better withstand the centrifugal force, he put small pulleys, (too small for the belt) that explains why after a start the current demand being important this slips, and this also explains why the ball bearing 6203 (at least one thing standard in all alternators) does not resist, most tend to tend a little too much this belt ..
For repairing alternators and tested on a bench with an electric motor it takes a 2 hp engine to train an alternator when it is asked for its full capacity,
the generator in full charge needs a large wind, it heats a lot and is weak point it is the diodes then the stator spinning is too small and the magnetic circuit in rolled sheet, the first alternator Delco Remy gave 32 amperes then 60 amperes, 80 amperes almost with the same formats except the size of the queue stator, then it is mounted at 100 and now 120 amperes on many American cars ..
Now you know that an alternator or a starter is a pedestrian machine that is designed economically to build, and it has a poor performance, if we compare the engines and commercial electric alternator it is awful, so use this equipment to produce economically current, it's not very logical,
As for the engine brake and recovery, the few short breaks in driving in the city is a small% of time spend on a highway, there are some exceptions, those who live in the mountains and down long schools.
the brutal accelerations the brakes, decellerations are mainly due to a mentality of conduct, certain think that they are skilled driver if the seat sticks them in the back all the time.
The cities in North America, we often found at each street corner a STOP (stop) It is to slow the speed but it consumes more fuel, what he forgets to say is that it gives off a large amount of brake pads dust, I know he tells us it's no longer asbestos, but I'm not sure that what has in this material is good for the lungs! (In any case it is not what is written on the wafer box)

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/06, 08:59

Andre wrote:As for the engine brake and recovery, the few short breaks in driving in the city is a small% of time spend on a highway, there are some exceptions, those who live in the mountains and down long schools.
the brutal accelerations the brakes, decellerations are mainly due to a mentality of conduct, certain think that they are skilled driver if the seat sticks them in the back all the time.

This ties in with my previous remark.

For performance it is between 50 and 60% ... lamentable compared to other current generators in steady state ... where the heating of the alternator ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/10/06, 13:32

8) uh ... we're not a little out of the subject of the post there ???

Otherwise, it has not moved for a while at ...
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 18/02/07, 15:42

Come on JM make us a little UP!

4 months without anything! as even it is not commercial!

the buses? the NOS kit is on it or what?

?? crazy about it!

just tell us if you are still alive.
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FRANCK (49) » 18/02/07, 15:44

I recall the suget: "things are moving at utopia!"

apparently not.
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/07, 15:56

Uh, I would not say but ... I had predicted : Mrgreen: : Cry:
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 06/04/07, 12:51

Christophe wrote:Uh, I would not say but ... I had predicted : Mrgreen: : Cry:

do you know how to contact Moreau?

Or is it not worth it?

if it develops all the products of its site it is normal that it is overflowed, how many people work there on this one?

daniel
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/04/07, 13:33

I did 20% fuel economy on my wife's twingo V1 (from 7.5 l to 6l / 100) by replacing the air temperature sensor with a 1600 Ohm resistor.

That's it, it's free! :D

Tip, remune your engine before.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/04/07, 14:49

Savior of the world, there!

on what types of trip,? pcq bobonne's twingo, which is from the same barrel, drops below 6,5 reads in big journeys.

(and made near 8 l in short winter trips)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/04/07, 15:39

By the way
Capt_Maloche wrote:No, but it's over yes? :D
It does not work because in these diagrams, we transform energy .....
All in scientific rigor ...

And there, you leave us:
Capt_Maloche wrote:I did 20% fuel economy on my wife's twingo V1 (from 7.5 l to 6l / 100) by replacing the air temperature sensor with a 1600 Ohm resistor.
That's it, it's free! :D
Tip, remune your engine before.
:?: :?: :?:

It's a new April Fool?
Are you in the right subject?
You used to a twingo that consumed a lot.
Then to a twingo that consumed even more, with your different models of turbulators (WITH).
To come to the conclusion that it was your Lambda sensor that had to be defective.
Now you tell us about a success (thanks to a resistance) ...
Following this step?

You advise us to metallize the engine. Normally, it's when it turns out?
Although he forumdid I miss a glorious episode?
Tell me everything, neighbor, and by the detail ...
(Do I have to buy a twingo?)
:D
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"