bingo-fuel issues

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 20/10/05, 17:23

Hello everyone

if I understood everything correctly bingo fuel would be more or less hydrogen produced by a "high electrolysis
power "(sorry for the terms electricity is not my radius), qq questions come to mind:

-If you do not want to walk around with a welding machine in your car it is necessary to store bingo
fuel

-this compound approaching hydrogen it must be possible to store it at high pressure.

- could we use our good old butane or propane bottles to store this bingo fuel?, if yes
what is the maximum pressure these bottles are capable of withstanding?

-can we use the regulators of these same cylinders to bring the gas to effective pressure?

-the "classic" commercial compressors amounting up to around 8 bars would they be enough ???

- what would be the autonomy of such a system, knowing that it is necessary to mix 1 volume of bingo for 6 volumes of air
(it's funny these are the same proportion as a well-known fuel: pastis!)

-Is it necessary to modify (in depth) a 4-stroke petrol engine to make it work in bingo?

-if these mods are light what do they consist of ??

thanks in advance for your answers bye
0 x
I prefer a stupid who walks than three seated intellectuals (thank you Audiart).
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 20/10/05, 17:47

Hello
Do not try on these bases there because; in the best of cases it will not work and in the worst case there is boom !!!!!! <_
I explain 8 bars per 25 liters = 200lx7 = 1400; 1000tours engine on a 1.4litre is 10 seconds at full speed or 1 minute at idle, so that slab. Compress a potentially explosive gas with a compressor that is not designed for and in the presence of air = great risk.
It is impossible to fill a gas bottle without the nozzle that is going well (you will have to make it yourself) (non return ball).
I think that when you will have solved the problem "gas" the adaptation of the engine should not pose you any more big concerns !!!!
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.