Better combustion with hydrogen peroxide?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
ak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Better combustion with hydrogen peroxide?

by ak » 21/07/08, 18:03

Hello to you,

I have a question: I have already installed my reactor
but I wondered if there would not be a better combustion (thus less pollution thanks to the oxygen) by replacing the water of rain by hydrogen peroxide?

Thank you for your opinion and information.

Alain
0 x
Alain & Dan
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/08, 18:10

Toutafé: you will undoubtedly improve the combustion even further, but given that the H2O2 is not "stable" it will be very difficult to control.

By leaving a bottle of hydrogen peroxide open, it (re) becomes "still" water after a while ... in the bubbler it will be the same ... worse if it heats up!

To my knowledge nobody has tried. Your experience could be very interesting.

How does the pH of hydrogen peroxide vary?
0 x
Flytox

Re: Better combustion with hydrogen peroxide?

by Flytox » 21/07/08, 18:59

Hello Ak
ak wrote:but I wondered if there would not be a better combustion (thus less pollution thanks to the oxygen) by replacing the water of rain by hydrogen peroxide?

Remains a cautious minimum, it is a product that half-sympatic: :frown:

Stability
Pure hydrogen peroxide is relatively stable. Its stability depends on various factors: the presence of catalysts, the pH, the temperature.

Incompatibility
Store in an enclosed container, the product decomposes slowly at room temperature; this results in an increase in the pressure inside the container and a risk of explosion. In the presence of impurities, hydrogen peroxide breaks down violently into oxygen and water; decomposition is accelerated by an increase in temperature.
Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizer. It reacts violently (spontaneous combustion, explosion) with organic or easily oxidizable materials, with combustible materials (wood, paper, oil and grease) and reducing agents and the majority of metals.

http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/Produit.as ... yg%E9n%E9e

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/07/08, 20:09

Hello
Christophe wrote:Toutafé: you will undoubtedly improve the combustion even further, but given that the H2O2 is not "stable" it will be very difficult to control.

To my knowledge nobody has tried. Your experience could be very interesting.

I put nothing but oxygen pharmacy water instead of water
I did not notice any difference in fuel economy or power for pollution I do not know? no action has been taken.

I spent 4 liters of oxygenated water, but at% medical, I do not find in the trade at high%, I know that pulp and paper mills they use the most concentrated, but impossible to get for an individual ..

Andre
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 21/07/08, 23:00

rather use nitrous oxide ... but not more than 30 seconds ... : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"