And if this were true

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 04/11/07, 22:35

I will rather be in the opposite direction is to say how we consumers could explode the price of the barrel 200 dollars for example ...

to do this I had the crazy idea to feed a little more paranoia natural some of my knowledge (hunters and those who vote far right are usually good candidates : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: ) by making them think that I was storing diesel and that I bought as much as I could (chest filled with 20I tank full of diesel fuel) because the carbon tax could double the price of fuel it was better to be anticipating ...

paranoia is often contagious I imagined already all motorists become paranoid and stoker fuel galore while it is cheap ...

this contagious paranoia would of course have the effect of raising prices (if the demand and stronger than the offer is what happens ...) which will not fail to feed naturally this paranoia ...

but in my opinion this price spike will not last more than a few months because once stocks of several months would have been formed by individuals prices will plummet then because the demand will then be at the lowest ...

just a little effect yoyo in my opinion without consequences on the price of the barrel in the long term ....

to feed a paranoia is a little play with fire and the consequences could be catastrophic (civil war, coup d'état etc ...)
so even if it is urgent to act I think we must think and not do anything ... under the pretext of acting ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"