And while we strive to pollute less

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

And while we strive to pollute less

by elephant » 15/06/07, 09:16

And while we strive to try to pollute less, there are barges that offer to gogos to send their ashes in space history to exhaust even more reserves!

That the living want to go on vacation, I can understand, but here is blatant incivism.

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/14062007/202/p ... iales.html
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 15/06/07, 11:19

Oh yeah, already they have swayed a few kilograms of CO2 by being incinerated in gas ovens, it is necessary that they sway in the form of propellant .... : Evil:

Note, by dint of sending ashes into the upper layers of the atmosphere, it may be reducing solar gain : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/07, 13:51

no, they send them in small containers and then repatriate them.

Basically, ashes are good for amending the land, right? : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
farenight56
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by farenight56 » 08/01/10, 01:23

Hello everybody

I am very leaning green right now forum is complete and full of good ideas and unfortunately the world does not apply them.
I know a person who tells me that every time he stays in town with his car (Toyota RAV4) he receives small words on ice wipes like koi 4x4 polluted.
These actions are not bad but they do not know koi they speak because the Toyota RAV4 is equipped with a diesel engine D4D clean power it only consumes 4l 100 and rejects ke 148 g CO2 and this is the case of a lot of 4x4 having small displacement.
And I see that the little papers on them by breezes is not a very good method because the first reaction of people conserné is to throw it on the ground.

Thank you
Good continuation
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/01/10, 07:46

It's good to be "green leaning"!

It is curious then to believe itself obliged to defend the RAV 4 which rejects "only" 148 g of CO² per km !!!!

Assuming you need a car (in my case), you can still drive around 110 g. And with a little effort, at 95 g! (it is "only" 50% less !!!).

So pity. I respect a lot of things. Even the careless person who rides in RAV 4 (well, I take on me). But the contradicton at this point, I have a little trouble.

By the way, what is "green leaning" ???? What side is that leaning ???
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/01/10, 07:51

farenight56 wrote:
And I see that the little papers on them by breezes is not a very good method because the first reaction of people conserné is to throw it on the ground.

This is a much better method than:

- baseball bat shots in the windshield

- Opinel shots in the tires ...

-... (kicking ass?)

This preserves civil peace.

Because all the same, these ecologists in 4x4, they are not obliged in addition to throw the papers by-ground. There is no pocket in the 4 RAV? It's an option ????
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/10, 10:28

: Cheesy: : Shock: ... yes, the best thing would be not to be "Leaning green" but "Green" .

And the toyot in the garage, how many Co2 is it consuming?

: Mrgreen:

The ashes dissipated in space are certainly a great stupidity that flatters the ego of some fortunate survivors ... As for gas cremation, burial also pollutes unless you go there on foot .... Mébon, we should take care not to be too "twisted" with manifestations of socio-religious cohesion at the risk of being counterproductive.

Otherwise, when will the funeral take place on the internet so as not to pollute the planet?
0 x