Help for pantoning agricultural tractors

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Françoi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Françoi » 26/08/08, 19:10

thanks andre for this answer but it does not really advance me because it offers me a lot of possibilities whereas I must concentrate on a direction if I want advanced.

first of all I bought my stainless steel so either I made 2 reactor 15 cm or I buy one end and it will fall lost ?? it's up to you to tell me if 15 cm is not enough and if I'm heading for a dead end.

moreover I would like to know what is wrong with the kit spad because I only inspired myself and the bubbler is not yet under construction (but Thursday it must be finished) so you have to tell me the improvements to bring.

here are mine that may be mistakes:

The bubbling system seems good but I count on 2 or more ???

the exhaust pipe will be in the center (about) of the bubbler.

the deflector party will be at my idea a perforated sheet or two perforated sheet whose holes will be arranged in staggered rows.

the centering party of the stem seems correct to me.

finally I opted for two reactor ... enough not enough ??? I remember that the tractor has a power of 80cv.

thank you for giving me your opinion and experience as detailed as possible as soon as possible I remind you that I must have finished Friday tomorrow will be a day of refurbishment of the exhaust because I noticed some leak at night by undressing the tractor.

I'm counting on your help because I want to succeed at the best project I want pushed far by concluding on test bench test (Aile test) and advanced pollution test.

if this is conclusive I will do and spread 3D modeling (which I use in my training) of my system which will be more pleasant and comprehensible than photos.

thank you for all your advice
I want to go far
0 x
wants to become a business owner to improve the image of the boss and participate in
the green revolution.but how to do
I do not have a tune?
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/08/08, 02:09

Hello
moreover I would like to know what is wrong with the kit spad because I only inspired myself and the bubbler is not yet under construction (but Thursday it must be finished) so you have to tell me the improvements to bring.

On the spad the reactor is in the bubbler part of the high temperature (gets lost) in the bubbler
we must privilege the high temperature on the nose of the rod and the reactor then the rest of the heat in the bubbler.
It is for this reason that the design of the tractor No 22 and its position (not because it is horizontal, but the reactor output rod is external to the bubbler)

For 80 hp I do not see the need to make two reactors
I work with a single-engine 123hp engine

a length of 150mm is functional, too short less than 100mm it requires a lot of heat in games. Too long longer than 250mm this makes a restriction to the passage of moist air that requires more depression.
Although the length of the rod does not require a great precision nor the gap which varies around 1mm if it makes 1,3mm it also works (we will not begin to machine the rods we take the standard equipment of the trade)
It is an urban legend to believe that the stem must be tuned as a radio antenna, and be in materials Exotic we take stainless steel because it is anticorrosive. A reactor built even coarse iron, as long as the air gap and the length remains within the limits will be functional, the quality of the assembly depends on the design of the bubbler, the heat and the depression in the reactor.
Andre
Like the 42 tractor

Like the 36 tractor
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/08/08, 10:14

thank you for giving me your opinion and experience as detailed as possible as soon as possible I remind you that I must have finished Friday tomorrow will be a day of refurbishment of the exhaust because I noticed some leak at night by undressing the tractor.

ok, do not forget the photos, you will do more service to 1! -)

and good continuation 8)

for the choice if you are in a hurry, please keep to the original schema, if you have more time, I am the precious advice of André.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 27/08/08, 10:32

[quote = "françoi"] thank you for all these answers;

I still have a week to go back to school, a week to panton the JD 2140 of my father, for that I will make a kit spad whose plans are available on the internet.

I chose this tractor because it is the one who fears the least, more implementation of the kit seems to me to be the simplest on this

Hi françoi

You do not finish the tuning of the mower
before moving on to something else?

One thing after another! please
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/08/08, 10:39

Hello,

the mower is zero, no improvement of the conso (gasoline engine = rich mix, difficult to adjust, the worst of the pollution), the best is on diesel engine.

as much to go to the essential, he is right.

the construction of the box is simple, and feasible by all!

it's a very good approach ;-)
0 x
Other

by Other » 27/08/08, 15:52

Hello
jonule wrote:Hello,

the mower is zero, no improvement of the conso (gasoline engine = rich mix, difficult to adjust, the worst of the pollution), the best is on diesel engine.

as much to go to the essential, he is right.

the construction of the box is simple, and feasible by all!

it's a very good approach ;-)

A mower with bubbler water and gasoline? it is more to make a show than to learn something, it is a trompe l'oeil to believe that the consumption of water in quantity will improve the yield, then comes the time to make precise measurements the it s'gate,
the bubbler even has the pure gasoline started by consomme rle the best fuel, then the eprduit heavyd of the essenc eraised in the bubbler, how to account for consomation?
Ideme with water, the engine first consumes the layer of gasoline that is on the surface of the water bubbler and after the motor weakened when he must paddle the mayonaise bottom ..

A lawnmower with a panton that pulls through a model carburetor reduced and significantly more significant, you can make good measures, you can make it run on oil, diesel, (alcohol and a certain% of water.)

Now be careful not to take the same values ​​with fuel jet reactor with water.
That's the mistake I made at first.

Andre
0 x
Françoi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Françoi » 27/08/08, 15:58

what was this error ???
0 x
wants to become a business owner to improve the image of the boss and participate in

I do not have a tune?
Françoi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Françoi » 07/09/08, 11:32

I just learned that my father's cousin mounted a retrokit on one of their newholland tractor 135cv, buy kit on this site:
http://www.hypnow.fr/actions/economies- ... kit-73.php

but they do not save fuel!

what do you think of this kit?

for my part my editing is progressing slowly I have only 4h per week has dedicated but I am still very determined to succeed.
I started the 3D modeling of my kit.
0 x

I do not have a tune?
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/09/08, 15:33

someone from this forum (Jime) did not find anything on his 508D with the retrokit and was reimbursed.
he posed one of his manufacture (classic resulting from this forum, with GV Steam Generator) and had results ;-)
0 x
Françoi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Françoi » 14/10/08, 14:34

Hello everyone!

I come to report on the progress of my project.

I have subcontracted some element of the bubbler, and have made the air intake that will be two in order to have a bubbling best distributed possible at the bottom of the bubbler.

I just started my reactor tubes. I always ask the question of the centering of the rod of the reactor ??

I have some concern for sealing on the elbows of the air intake (I cut the end of the tube 45 deg and solder), I tinker with the tab attached and chatterton which limits the leak but these not very pretty and I lose some drops, I think I'm going to buy something to braze.

here I go 3 has 4 hours of work per weekend when I come home.

the goal and finish the montage before Christmas or can be during the holidays of All Saints

Thank you all for your help.
0 x

I do not have a tune?