A new idea

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/09/06, 14:02

Yes, I too was talking about the 2H2-O2, ie what comes out of an electrolysis.

So if a flame is at 800 ° C max, the explosion that recombines the atoms is not due to temperature.
In a sense it seems logical, because if we dissociate the molecule of water by themolysis, it would be stupid that it is reformed!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/06, 15:58

nlc wrote:[...] Because we see it well with my tests this summer: the contribution of hydrogen in order to improve the combustion of the original fuel it does not work if the engine has already its maximum efficiency (if the vehicle consumes little origin actually ...). [...]
It's funny because your tests come completely against Moreau's argument for example ...
Did you look if you were in comparable conditions?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/09/06, 17:16

Ben there is necessarily a difference somewhere, if Mr Moreau wants to tell me I'm a taker!

I did the tests in favorable conditions in my opinion, since:
- On a long journey
- In stabilized speed

It would be necessary to check with what types of vehicles Mr Moreau certifies an economy. On the diesels? On the essences, but old generation (without electronics)?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/09/06, 17:25

Ben if Mr Moreau uses the old Mistub 'that appears on his site, it is certain he will save! 8)

On the other hand, a recent optimized turbo engine, it is certain that it will do less, it may even consume more: in any case, it will certainly enter the electronic engine control parameters, and it's good for this purpose that I enrolled in a course of automotive electronics!

let's not forget that JM Moreau recommends an electrolyser for each 50 CV slice : Cheesy:

To your wallets, guys!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 18/09/06, 17:53

elephant wrote:Mr Loxo, so, your thing is a combination of bubbler and electrolyser? The electrolyser is not very powerful!

Yes that's the principle. But nothing prevents to optimize the electrolysis (;)).
And then, with a generator a little beefy (be careful not to overuse too much to turn it), we can swing some dozens of amperes in an electrolysis.

AND the advantage of archie blue is that the O2 and H2 bubbles are peeled off with bubbling therefore a better yield.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/09/06, 19:50

It's funny your signature pachyderm, it looks like a word of evangelist ... 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/09/06, 20:04

lumberjack: and you have spent all that time there to see it! It is a biblical quote!

Misterloxo: do not panic for the surcon! Imagine that you manage to win even 10% on 8 liters / 100 km while consuming 500 watts (40 A). Your 500 watts represent maximum 1 or 2% of consumption, so it is a profitable investment.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

Re: A new idea

by Capt_Maloche » 18/09/06, 23:33

elephant wrote:Since a few days, a reflection of Cpt Maloche trots in my head: :?

We go around in circles what, see page 72 https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... 8-710.html

First, there is a way to ionize the water without electrolyzing it. The mico waves are a track, the HT (+ HF?) Another

OH! Eleph, my boyfriend! : Cheesy: I discover your post

It took you a long time to react! and I am happy!
Safe that microwaves are a track
It is toward 2450 mhz radiation is totally absorbed by H2O, so this frequency resonates with ...?
that's exactly what I would like to know
The whole molecule?
H?
O?
Electrons in motion that jump from atoms to atoms and bind the whole thing?

There is surely a whole list of sub frequencies (harmonics) that react also

At this frequency, each emission of energy in the form of wave radiation or photons and electrons (current) induces a change of state of the molecule

For example cesium for the atomic clock
This unit is the second in the International System of Units (SI). It is defined as the duration of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the cesium atom 133

9192 Mhz

But in fact, each change of state (temperature and pressure) corresponds to a different resonant frequency
Hence my question of some time ago to know how often you could create an adjustable oscillating mount; we talk about Gigahertz for wifi and mobile phones ...

The energy efficiency of a microwave oven is rather good
I invite you to read this: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_%C3%A0_micro-ondes

High voltage allows easy migration of electrons
I ionize the air well with no? why not load water into an insulated container? like a capacitor, does not it remind you of anything?

and once this water laden with potential, is there no way to use this accumulated energy to electrolyze everything?

To follow, I'll pile, ouhaaaaaa! (Baillement motivated)
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 19 / 09 / 06, 09: 23, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/09/06, 08:26

I read the explanation of Wikipedia which is very clear, thank you for indicating it to me.

there are certainly some fun and spectacular things to do. When I still have some money I will try to find a used oven at Cash Converter, because I doubt Bobonne let me do that with his Electrolux (she rightly, 450 euros :D )
Now, to test it on a car, I have some problems, it should rather a fixed group to start.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/09/06, 09:27

Yes, I thought the same thing, I'll get an old microwave and get the magnetron

Goofy radiation would make you sterile.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^