A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

by Janic » 24/07/19, 19:51

The vortex is useless, even counterproductive on direct injection engines.
Inevitably, technologies have improved the combustion of fuels: very high pressure injection (600b planned) sequential injection, materials, swirl piston heads etc ... make vortexes caused by VSLAs less interesting. In reality these VSATs are intended to initiate turbulence BEFORE arriving in the combustion chamber. what poses, possibly, problem it is the direction of rotation which can be contrary to that of the injection or the piston head, but that can harmonize without difficulty.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 24/07/19, 22:40

GuyGadebois wrote:The vortex is useless, even counterproductive on direct injection engines.

hello Guy, in the cases of all the installations that we carried out, the cyclones (vortex) have proven their efficiency of swirling air intakes ... how? by the almost immediate results, when driving, and after verifications of the real consumption of vehicles by the users who have had their vehicle (s) fitted, the direct or indirect injection of fuels, combined with the incoming air flows is a reality, not assumptions ...
cordially.
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/07/19, 22:46

nikolaj wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:The vortex is useless, even counterproductive on direct injection engines.

hello Guy, in the cases of all the installations that we carried out, the cyclones (vortex) have proven their efficiency of swirling air intakes ... how? by the almost immediate results, when driving, and after verifications of the real consumption of vehicles by the users who have had their vehicle (s) fitted, the direct or indirect injection of fuels, combined with the incoming air flows is a reality, not assumptions ...
cordially.

I understand that it can work in the case of a carburetor and an indirect injection since the air / fuel mixture is done upstream of the combustion chamber, on the other hand in the case of direct injection (as its name indicates it), I do not understand how it can work and this all the less since the vortex is located (from what I understand) at the outlet of the air filter, that is to say very distant cylinders.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 24/07/19, 22:52

GuyGadebois wrote:
nikolaj wrote:

cordially.

I understand that it can work in the case of a carburetor and an indirect injection since the air / fuel mixture is done upstream of the combustion chamber, on the other hand in the case of direct injection (as its name indicates it), I do not understand how it can work and this all the less since the vortex is located (from what I understand) at the outlet of the air filter, that is to say very distant cylinders.

good evening, by the fact, where the cyclones are placed, either after the air filter, or after the air flow meter (if there is one) and as close as possible to the intake chambers (or near the turbo), the cyclones undoubtedly rotate the air, either to the right or to the left, depending on the direction in which the blades are bent, and therefore bypass the valve heads, by winding in the cylinders through the opening of the valves, and the engine does not lack air ... it pulses ..
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/07/19, 22:56

nikolaj wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
nikolaj wrote:hello Guy, in the cases of all the installations that we carried out, the cyclones (vortex) have proven their efficiency of swirling air intakes ... how? by the almost immediate results, when driving, and after verifications of the real consumption of vehicles by the users who have had their vehicle (s) fitted, the direct or indirect injection of fuels, combined with the incoming air flows is a reality, not assumptions ...
cordially.

good evening, by the fact, where the cyclones are placed, either after the air filter, or after the air flow meter (if there is one) and as close as possible to the intake chambers (or near the turbo), the cyclones undoubtedly rotate the air, either to the right or to the left, depending on the direction in which the blades are bent, and therefore bypass the valve heads, by winding in the cylinders through the opening of the valves, and the engine does not lack air ... it pulses ..

Sorry but this explanation is not one. I remain very skeptical. Anyway, I am delighted with my admirably functioning school water system.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 25/07/19, 07:42

GuyGadebois wrote:
nikolaj wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:I understand that it can work in the case of a carburetor and an indirect injection since the air / fuel mixture is done upstream of the combustion chamber, on the other hand in the case of direct injection (as its name indicates it), I do not understand how it can work and this all the less since the vortex is located (from what I understand) at the outlet of the air filter, that is to say very distant cylinders.

Sorry but this explanation is not one. I remain very skeptical. Anyway, I am delighted with my admirably functioning school water system.

Hello GUY, well done if you are satisfied with the eco-water system, then tell us how much water this system sucks (on your vehicle) per 100 km, and at 1000 terminals? and what are your fuel savings? So, if you are skeptical, it is because you have not yet noticed for yourself what produce the vortexes or cyclones associated with the steam generators ... and if you go through ringing pican 35120 to 1 rue des masses, welcome to see and try at least 1 economical aerodynamic air cyclone ... I am ready to provide you with one for free so that you can discover a technology that seems to have not been tried yet .. .cordially : Arrow: : Arrowd: : Arrowl: : Arrowu:
Last edited by nikolaj the 25 / 07 / 19, 07: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/07/19, 07:45

as for homeopathy, you will only know by trying! : Cheesy: If you follow all the literature on the web concerning schools and others, some say it is great and others that it is bogus. You tried and for you it worked and that's all that matters.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 25/07/19, 07:51

Janic wrote:
as for homeopathy, you will only know by trying! : Cheesy: If you follow all the literature on the web concerning schools and others, some say it is great and others that it is bogus. You tried and for you it worked and that's all that matters.

hello everyone, true that if we do not drip the "cappuccino" we cannot know if it's good or fair or bad or detestable ... :?:
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 25/07/19, 07:55

hello ... keep looking, and you will find ...
FUEL SAVERS AND DEPOLLUTIONS SATURDAY JUNE 22, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/palahniuk.nikolaj/
cordially... : Idea:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/07/19, 07:57

hello everyone, true that if we do not drip the "cappuccino" we cannot know if it's good or fair or bad or detestable ... :?:
exactly! this is what differentiates abstract talkers from those who get their hands dirty. It doesn't always work, but they, at least, they will have tried! : Cheesy:
0 x