A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

by nikolaj » 20/02/19, 14:10

Janic wrote:it would be interesting to provide comparative figures for a large number of km, a few thousand at least, with the same behavior.

hello, true, it requires a lot of time, rigor and precise notes ... and everyone, here, I think is very careful because our budgets are not elastic, but often very modest, so everyone seeks the best methods possible, imaginable, realized or to be realized ...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/19, 10:38

hello, true, it requires a lot of time, rigor and precise notes ... and everyone, here, I think is very careful because our budgets are not elastic, but often very modest, so everyone seeks the best methods possible, imaginable, realized or to be realized ...
That's right, but that's exactly where the problem lies? How many were excited about these WITH stunning results on some KMs and missing testimonials for lack of results over long periods.
Personally I have established a balance sheet on more than 100.000 km with significant fluctuations, but the final balance despite all positive in terms of consumption, but also and especially in additional benefits such as less pollution, better driving flexibility, etc. .
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 23/02/19, 22:39

Janic wrote:
That's right, but that's exactly where the problem lies? How many were excited about these WITH stunning results on some KMs and missing testimonials for lack of results over long periods.
Personally I have established a balance sheet on more than 100.000 km with significant fluctuations, but the final balance despite all positive in terms of consumption, but also and especially in additional benefits such as less pollution, better driving flexibility, etc. .

hello, so, almost only positive, not yet a miracle ...
Attachments
humour.PNG
humor.PNG (47.79 KIO) Accessed 5025 times
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 25/02/19, 09:27

denis wrote:we do not have the same logic : Cheesy: , for me the air is better "swirled" (it is pretty this word : Cheesy: ) The other way, this example is wrong, just look at the size of the rubber hose (which is even oval!).
the elect is there, but it's probably not that place!
to be continued...

hello, oval air cyclone: ​​it works perfectly ...
Attachments
FORDTD ~ 3.JPG
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 25/02/19, 09:32

YVV wrote:and also another thing I forgot. we put them side cylinder blades and the rest of the round side air tube is happening ... is that right?
Om
Yv

Hello, personally, I always place the blades side cylinder, and exceptionally, depending on the inverted place ..
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR AERODYNAMIC 16-02-2019-SAXO 1,1 LITER GASOLINE OUTPUT AIR FILTER-3.PNG
CYCLONE AIR AERODYNAMIC 16-02-2019-SAXO 1,1 LITER GASOLINE OUT OF AIR FILTER-3.PNG (1.57 Mio) Accessed 5008 times
CYCLONE AIR AERODYNAMIC 16-02-2019-SAXO 1,1 LITER GASOLINE OUTPUT AIR FILTER-2.PNG
CYCLONE AIR AERODYNAMIC 16-02-2019-SAXO 1,1 LITER GASOLINE OUT OF AIR FILTER-2.PNG (1.44 Mio) Accessed 5008 times
CYCLONE AIR AERODYNAMIC 16-02-2019-SAXO 1,1 LITER GASOLINE IN EXIT OF AIR FILTER-1.jpg
CYCLONE AIR AERODYNAMIC 16-02-2019-SAXO 1,1 LITER GASOLINE OUTPUT AIR FILTER.jpg
pose of the first cyclone.jpg
pose of the first cyclone.jpg (91.5 KIO) Viewed 5008 times
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 25/02/19, 09:38

Misterloxo wrote:in the case of a AVEC, I would have said the opposite: the blades in front of the air that arrives.

hello, as the engine sucks in the air, the air comes in anyway, and swirls ... either to the right or to the left according to the direction of the folding of the blades ...
Attachments
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 blades coriolis diameter 58 mm-3.jpg
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 Coriolis blades diameter 58 mm-3.jpg (24.37 KIO) Viewed 5006 times
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 blades coriolis diameter 58 mm-2.jpg
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 Coriolis blades diameter 58 mm-2.jpg (19.44 KIO) Viewed 5006 times
CYCLONE CROWN RIGHT NO 26 MM H 60 MM ANGLE 60 ° .jpg
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 blades coriolis diameter 58 mm-1.jpg
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 Coriolis blades diameter 58 mm-1.jpg (22.33 KIO) Viewed 5006 times
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 blades coriolis diameter 58 mm.jpg
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 blades coriolis diameter 58 mm.jpg (22.82 KIO) Viewed 5006 times
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/19, 09:39

denis wrote:
we do not have the same logic : Cheesy: , for me the air is better "swirled" (it is pretty this word : Cheesy: ) in the other direction, this example is wrong, just see the size of the rubber hose (which is even oval!).
to be continued...
air and water are fluids that move regardless of the channel through which they pass. So round, oval, square or bizarre, they pass with just disturbances related to the forms precisely. VSLAs only introduce a form to these fluids to avoid the negative effects of disturbed fast flows.
So experimentally No matter the number, shape, size of the fins, the only important point is to initiate these vortices (at most they can disturb these streams moreover.)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 25/02/19, 12:50

Janic wrote:
denis wrote:
we do not have the same logic : Cheesy: , for me the air is better "swirled" (it is pretty this word : Cheesy: ) in the other direction, this example is wrong, just see the size of the rubber hose (which is even oval!).
to be continued...
air and water are fluids that move regardless of the channel through which they pass. So round, oval, square or bizarre, they pass with just disturbances related to the forms precisely. VSLAs only introduce a form to these fluids to avoid the negative effects of disturbed fast flows.
So experimentally No matter the number, shape, size of the fins, the only important point is to initiate these vortices (at most they can disturb these streams moreover.)

hello, I find that in the case of aerodynamic air cyclones (WITH) the vortices are coarse with 3, 4, 5 blades, and become finer with 6,7,8,9,10, etc. blades, if the blades are short, the streams lengthen and lose their rotations, if the blades are long, the vortices go further in their path of the hoses ... to the admission chambers ... if the angles of the blades are around 45 ° the flows turn but advance slowly, if the angles pass 55 ° up to 65 °, there their rotations and their speeds are effective ...
observations made by experiments, and reactions under the accelerator pedal, and the revving, and ribs ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/19, 13:57

hello, I find that in the case of aerodynamic air cyclones (WITH) the vortices are coarse with 3, 4, 5 blades, and become finer with 6,7,8,9,10, etc. blades, if the blades are short, the streams lengthen and lose their rotations, if the blades are long, the vortices go further in their path of the hoses ... to the admission chambers ... if the angles of the blades are around 45 ° the flows turn but advance slowly, if the angles pass 55 ° up to 65 °, there their rotations and their speeds are effective ...
observations made by experiments, and reactions under the accelerator pedal, and the revving, and ribs
you only confirm what other experimenters have done. The blades too large or too folded are brakes to the passage of air. So effectively reduce increase their number and therefore their surface can only be favorable and the angular elongation of these go in the same direction. This highlights that what matters is to start a vortex without causing a brake of it.
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 09/03/19, 09:34

preparation of a new series of aerodynamic air cyclone bars, including one for large cylinders, such as tractors, trucks, buses, boats, whose air intake tubes exceed 90 mm in diameter ... therefore a bar height 80 mm 30 mm pitch coriolis wings (left) inclined at 60 °
the others present a variety of progressive steps, height 60 mm inclinations of long blades 60 °, for cars, vans, motor homes, etc ...
of course, anyone can copy these models for private and associative purposes, without lucrative purpose, but at the right cost (materials and labor without social charges or taxes, because in the framework of "the de facto association: aerodynamic, economical air cyclones"
Attachments
cyclone aerodynamic air pitch of 30 mm height 80 mm for large cylinders stainless steel 1mm (3) .jpg
cyclone aerodynamic air pitch of 30 mm height 80 mm for large cylinders stainless steel 1mm (2) .jpg
cyclone aerodynamic air pitch of 30 mm height 80 mm for large cylinders stainless steel 1mm (1) .jpg
07-03-2019-Supplements for Aerodynamic Air Cyclone Range (2) .jpg
07-03-2019-Supplements for Aerodynamic Air Cyclone Range (1) .jpg
0 x