A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

by nikolaj » 15/02/19, 15:45

Janic wrote:
tilt to the left (coriolis swirl cyclone-northern hemisphere)
in theory it is valid, but in theory only. the design of the engines, intake, exhaust, piston adapted to a well-defined swirl, do not necessarily follow this theoretical model. We are therefore reduced to trial and error with success or failure according to these parameters in question. Still, the main interest of "VSLAs" is to reduce intake turbulence especially by causing a swirl that envelops the valves, instead of colliding with them and therefore increasing the turbulence.

hello, the motors act as air aspirators, their movements (in revolutions per minute) inevitably cause air in the intake chamber: there are therefore fuels and air and possible oxidizers that the air carries, delivered to the only tubes which channel them, and the engines work, however, thanks to the cyclones aerodynamic air, (turning to the right or to the left) these flows follow their forced and induced rotations, the engines are please, they do not give us their opinion, also engineers engineers, users who know perfectly (or very well) the behavior of their vehicles, give us their valuable advice, after several routes, urban, expressways, highways, mountains. ..as soon as modifications were made, and this is confirmed by their consumptions (no aperitifs) but the 100 km between each full score ...
it is true that the number of valves also influences the speed of admissions, and their sealing also ... the elasticity of these combined systems also pushes me to continue to search, and to produce various models of cyclones ... hoping that it still helps, and still our small ones or big fuel savings ...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/02/19, 17:26

and engines work, however, thanks to aerodynamic air cyclones, (turning right or left) these flows follow their forced and induced rotations
This is partly true for recent engines, so VSLAs make almost no difference. For older engines, VSLAs are more efficient. To check it just place a transparent tube at the end of the vacuum hose, suck ash for example and find that despite the suction fan (with its blades that also have the desired shape and find that the flow is linear With a VSLA at the end of the tube, the vortex is formed, more or less elongated according to its shape, the suction speed, etc ... We can do the same (not with ashes, but with smoke) and to check if a vortex is formed (without WITH) and in which direction it is formed or that nothing is formed and thus the utility of a AVEC.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 16/02/19, 08:43

Janic wrote:
and engines work, however, thanks to aerodynamic air cyclones, (turning right or left) these flows follow their forced and induced rotations
This is partly true for recent engines, so VSLAs make almost no difference. For older engines, VSLAs are more efficient. To check it just place a transparent tube at the end of the vacuum hose, suck ash for example and find that despite the suction fan (with its blades that also have the desired shape and find that the flow is linear With a VSLA at the end of the tube, the vortex is formed, more or less elongated according to its shape, the suction speed, etc ... We can do the same (not with ashes, but with smoke) and to check if a vortex is formed (without WITH) and in which direction it is formed or that nothing is formed and thus the utility of a AVEC.

hello, since I discovered the AVEC I worked a lot on the angles of the blades, their surfaces and their shapes ... with very good results ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/02/19, 08:57

hello, since I discovered the AVEC I worked a lot on the angles of the blades, their surfaces and their shapes ... with very good results ...
it's very good continuous! You never know what can come out of it. :D But, and this is only a personal opinion, I think you complicate your life well because when you see VSLA forms, materials, the most bizarre, what matters most is the boot of the vortex, almost only
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Flytox

Re: Re:

by Flytox » 16/02/19, 23:33

nikolaj wrote:I am considering soon to connect the most of the ignition coil HT, to the metal part of the AVEC to observe if a static electrification effect occurs thanks to the peak effect. Do you have someone to try already?

Attention is a dangerous manipulation to realize only by experienced people. Do not put your hands when the engine is running because there is between 3000 and 5000 volt in the ignition circuit.
hello, on my side, I connected only the ground wire - to the battery, the friction of the moist air on the galvanized steel sheet, or magnetizable stainless steel, generates an electromagnetic flow (like the currents of foucaut) ...

For your connection to + HT ignition on the AVEC, beware some rubber hoses intake appearances are slightly conductive and all the more easily if you put the HT. This may deprive you of sparks or even grill your ignition ....
For your "peak effect", it is the friction of the air on the AVEC / the ducts which creates the electric charges and they preferentially escape through the tips in the air flow (principle used on the wings plane). For that you do not need to connect the HT.

To "electrify" "effectively" with your HT the intake air, your tips should not be too far from the ground.
HT of the worst electronic ignitions starts at 15000 Volts (up to 45000 Volts?)

generates an electromagnetic flux (such as eddy currents)

Can you explain it?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 17/02/19, 08:23

Janic wrote:
it's very good continuous! You never know what can come out of it. :D But, and this is only a personal opinion, I think you complicate your life well because when you see VSLA forms, materials, the most bizarre, what matters most is the boot of the vortex, almost only

hello, thank you for your opinion very interesting, the facts, the need to create 3D forms for cyclones, vortexes, tornados, with, etc., is stronger than me, it's natural and irresistible to search, to try to understand things, and especially to see everything that works, and not to learn from things and progress ... to: save ... and optimize ...
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Re:

by nikolaj » 17/02/19, 08:32

Flytox wrote:
nikolaj wrote:I am considering soon to connect the most of the ignition coil HT, to the metal part of the AVEC to observe if a static electrification effect occurs thanks to the peak effect. Do you have someone to try already?

Attention is a dangerous manipulation to realize only by experienced people. Do not put your hands when the engine is running because there is between 3000 and 5000 volt in the ignition circuit.
hello, on my side, I connected only the ground wire - to the battery, the friction of the moist air on the galvanized steel sheet, or magnetizable stainless steel, generates an electromagnetic flow (like the currents of foucaut) ...

For your connection to + HT ignition on the AVEC, beware some rubber hoses intake appearances are slightly conductive and all the more easily if you put the HT. This may deprive you of sparks or even grill your ignition ....
For your "peak effect", it is the friction of the air on the AVEC / the ducts which creates the electric charges and they preferentially escape through the tips in the air flow (principle used on the wings plane). For that you do not need to connect the HT.

To "electrify" "effectively" with your HT the intake air, your tips should not be too far from the ground.
HT of the worst electronic ignitions starts at 15000 Volts (up to 45000 Volts?)

generates an electromagnetic flux (such as eddy currents)

Can you explain it?

hello, the law of correspondence helps us to understand these things, for example, the diesel engines cause the auto-ignition of the diesel fuel, by the very powerful compression of the pistons, and this ignition can only occur because the engine block is connected to the battery mass, and the whole bodywork, and the presence of hho and h2o in the +/- humid ambient air, there are there alternating and continuous conductive paths of electrical flows at multiple voltages. ... as soon as a battery is connected ... the electrical excitation is present, and partially controlled ... in my work, I never connect the + on hoses or other accessory parts, only the - and that is enough to the law of the corresponding circuits ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/02/19, 23:10

With explanations like this, we will go far .... : Shock: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 20/02/19, 08:15

Flytox wrote:With explanations like this, we will go far .... : Shock: : Mrgreen:

Hello Flytox, have you ever copied and manufactured one of my aerodynamic air cyclone models? like that, you could go further ... in km ... in experiments ... in comparisons ... in real savings ... public utilities ...
Attachments
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 blades coriolis diameter 58 mm-3.jpg
cyclones saxo vts 7 and 8 Coriolis blades diameter 58 mm-3.jpg (24.37 KIO) Viewed 4440 times
CYCLONE BAR RIGHT NO 26 mm H 60 mm ANGLE 60 ° GALVANIZED STEEL (5) .jpg
CYCLONE BAR RIGHT NO 26 mm H 60 mm ANGLE 60 ° GALVANIZED STEEL (4) .jpg
CYCLONE BAR RIGHT NO 26 mm H 60 mm ANGLE 60 ° GALVANIZED STEEL (3) .jpg
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/02/19, 08:55

it would be interesting to provide comparative figures for a large number of km, a few thousand at least, with the same behavior.
1 x