Quasiturbine, his qualities are they a myth?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

quasi turbine

by Pascal HA PHAM » 21/10/08, 08:20

:D
AVE everyone ....

Matt, Ratmundo and all the other faithful of mechanics ....!

yes I often talked a lot about the deformable diamond motor with Matt and of course with Raymundo ....

it's a concept full of beautiful things but I still do not understand why the main interested to know Gilles ST HILAIRE and GIPA do not discuss openly about their contribution to the thing ... it is not in the silence or the certainty that we promote the advancement of things especially when we have beautiful plots of experience ....

must continue to progress and not to say to darken ...
and drive the nail ..... :D
A+

Sunflower
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 16:06

Hi Pascal, Matt and everyone,

A little digging of the subject to signal that a pretty baby new rotary engine has just been born, among a flop of other children.

The POGDC
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

POGDC

by Pascal HA PHAM » 09/03/09, 06:44

Hello everyone :
:D : Arrowu:
that's it Raymundo has pushed the nail and good way: with a multi-faceted concept, all more innovative options than the other, all sufficiently in break with all that had been done so far in the matter: for example miltilobage for transmission with high reduction ratios .... superb!
good luck Raymundo: "the deposit is made .... the pump is started, the baby's development will be sustainable"

Regards

Pascal HA PHAM : Lol:
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:

https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/03/09, 10:00

Thank you Pascal,

It is a machine with considerable possibilities, and variants making it flexible for any type of use.

To all fans of Mechanics, look here: : Idea:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/piston-oct ... t7253.html
0 x
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 22/08/09, 22:15

Hello, little deterrage of subject, interesting all these searches, and all these patents!
Remondo, I think the workable solution must be between your ideas and mine!
Quickly, it is necessary to manufacture it, I would like to install it on a car project, and I hope to enter a formation in automobile for September 2010, to learn how to manufacture a car, on which one will install the engine in generator set!
I am looking for an electric motor from 15 to 20KW, external rotor, with 1200 to 1500rpm max, to mount it directly in motor wheel .... and powered by the gasoline engine ...
I take advantage of this topic to ask how the hilaire solved the problem of transmission on their Qt, to have a central tree with a constant omega?
0 x
Sap can!
enzo20134
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by enzo20134 » 18/11/10, 10:52

news of this study?
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Trilobic engine: The origins

by ARMAND » 22/12/12, 17:09

Speaking of patent descaling: Cooley rotary steam engine from 1903 also called "tri lobic engine", it reminds me of something!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/12/12, 01:13

I do not see the interest of all these systems ... it is so logical to separate the function: simple sealing of the piston on one side, and simplicity and efficiency of the crankshaft on the other side

the only rotary engine I saw that has interest is the wankel: the piston rotates with a strange movement but it is in one piece: the internal guiding mechanism is not subject to the fluid ... the angle of the triangular piston do not do the guiding

despite these advantages the wankel has trouble finding applications ... because for efficiency and simplicity the classic piston is undetronable ... the wankel has obtained some results in competition, but only where the consumption does not count .. given the price of fuel the cases where the consumption does not interfere are rare

these quasi turbine seem to me worse than the wankel so without hope
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/12/12, 17:34

We know that the piston works well with its crankshaft, but it has not only advantages, far from it.

Any search is useful, even one that does not succeed completely.

Research is by definition dead when we are satisfied Ad Vitam eternam a technical solution, even if it is effective.

Ideas need to spread and spread in the minds of inventors and technicians; sometimes, 2 inoperative concepts separately can become very effective in combination, induced modification etc ...

The self-satisfaction of the piston / connecting rod / crankshaft has always left me skeptical as this solution is old and not elegant to obtain a rotational movement.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"