buried patents

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 19/01/09, 22:19

Hello,
The INPI devoted a page to the comparison patent / copyright:
http://www.inpi.fr/fileadmin/mediatheque/pdf/Avertissement_brevet_DA.pdf
The attention of the INPI has been drawn to
information disseminated by organizations
that suggest that the law
copyright is better able to protect
the interests of the inventors and
highlights its advantages over
filing of patents.

These organizations are trying to charge for protection already free, but unfortunately very restrictive ... :|
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/01/09, 09:12

Hello,

Copyright protection is not totally free ...

If the copyright is acquired free of charge from the materialization of the work, it requires a probationary deposit to rely on the courts.

This deposit requires a private deed (notary, lawyer, lawyer ...) who do not work (unfortunately) not for nothing, and some have sniffed the good soup without worrying too much about the legal quality of the papers they issue. .

Moreover, the content of this filing must be extremely rigorous in its drafting or it will be rejected.

On the financial side, the patent extended internationally is completely inaccessible to small entities, even SMEs of respectable size.

On the contrary, the DA is ultra-accessible and extends naturally to 160 countries adhering to the Berne Convention.

Finally, it should be noted that patent and copyright are complementary: they protect creation in different aspects: the patent is limited to technological claims, the DA cover everything else, that is to say a lot (the , the forms, the arrangements, the originality ...) which to deprive oneself would be suicidal for "the little one".

@+
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/09, 23:34

About buried patents ...

It is often thought that dark forces bury them ...

It can happen.

But in reality, the patent system, perverted by abusive deposits (technically empty, but content legally able to block competition, even absent initially) has produced such legal uncertainty that patents bury themselves.

This is how big names in the industry (Michelin, IBM ...) have long been combining patents and public disclosure (an ante-filing disclosure automatically implies copyright as the only intellectual protection, and blocks any subsequent patent filing about what is disclosed ...).

An example and recent comments
0 x
alveoli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Patent entered

by alveoli » 14/09/09, 10:43

Here is the person who caused debate on the subject filing the patent.
Otherwise DITE masochist.

The joy that served to develop the new technique to make the inventory sufire pleased several registered

But a serious

My concept saved tons of mediums the essence remained buried by the ecology community first.
I made the request near "the white collar" of community, help with the filing of patent or thereafter, in return patent could gather patent has MR .Panton> The written proposal, on the classified ad of econology

The big heads and tenors of community ecology not present present to the real action..free of blah-blah-blah

Surely, the cause badly mastered the technical language the experanto or others like Chinese for example by big head

I quote the proposal Grelinette very constructive.

For example, did you know that certain companies have as their main activity to deposit or redeem patents in order to be able to earn money almost exclusively by making legal proceedings to claim royalties or damages as soon as they discover a product or a service that resumes from near or far a concept whose patent belongs to them ...

In short, the idea of ​​an organization that can be donated an invention and has the means to protect it to make it available to the community via smes or artisants seems pretty good! (Besides, I have an old invention in a drawer that I'm ready to give ...) [/ quote]

end quote
The patent spark ignition engine has gasoline with the 300 env fires stronger than trading candle which allows etc.

He is still waiting for it and he has been refused cooperation by BW Sauber of F1 by the letter which has made his supporters so bad this year.

New concept developed possibility is to use vortex induced current for decomposed moisture of the area // 3gram m cube.
Measurement done on prototype confirming 60 milliampere change function of revolutions / min in short.

Obviously I avoid all the world to bury pure and clear patent I expect enlightenment from big head like eg elephant to the other plugged in white glue.
WARNINGS
Mr Crispin contacted is justified totally by the good will on his part and his problems even for me insurmountable.

Summary of actual fact
Easier IS helping to block a new ecological concept that helped development WHO SAYS NO? ?

Cells
The first today good news!
I come to receive new modem from SFR.
more question ..How can our national Napoleon change the relationship that can of people want him gives hand cop
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/09/09, 11:46

Hello alveoli,
I have some problems to understand you, what nationality do you have?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/09, 12:08

+ 1, : Cry: welcome when even!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 14/09/09, 12:25

Welcome Alveoles!

The candle you are talking about would not be the one with a hole on the cathode?
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
alveoli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by alveoli » 14/09/09, 15:10

[quote = "Alain G"] Welcome Alveoles!

The candle you are talking about would not be the one with a hole on the cathode?

the candle with the holes I deposited in 1998 then I was followed by some patents in which the depositary tried to make max points and drawings to block development.

But he did not see a problem closely.
I test tested the network as I planned by depositing the candle with the holes.

The candle that is waiting is more talented and simple.

Obviously, it is not yet the candle KRUPA that really exists and has been tested by society Bosche.elle seems more incredible and I like it a lot to do also duplicate same.
That is worth the blow dug up as the patent is put in the shelter

I answer the first message on my original.
Polish mother, father born in Germany, I have deep country in France.
Otherwise pure product with clear EU certificate a can old
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 14/09/09, 16:27

alveoli

I suggest you put your text in your original language and try to translate, because it's very difficult to understand what you're writing.

You can use this for the translation:

http://cf.babelfish.yahoo.com/

:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
alveoli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by alveoli » 14/09/09, 23:54

Good evening Alain and other big heads

I searched in the address quoted the translator.But Zulu language does not exist yet.

It would be necessary for us to communicate by sentences in non-literary telegraphic text or to develop a great imagination in describing things that do not exist yet.

By the same successful experience in communication a quarter of a century ago the monk who is put in production a product that has saved several civilian and military life. Proof on demand.

For the Krupa candle we look for a habit on GOOGLE

To give the pace and measured the risk can you estimate at what price could stop down a gallon of gasoline if everyone uses the candle Krupa in his car?

It's very good info for ELEPHANT too chilly ETC.

To help us ourselves the question .... what will eat 1 billion of Saudis including what are pay by VAT of diesel and who decides life and death.

Mr Krupa gives 40% monk oil consumption results with the trendy clime, so it's stronger than the future Iranian atom.

What matters that pollution fuck and the catalytic converter will be gadget besides annoyances

To avoid bad surprise, I think that the spark plug I propose is a powerful monk.

The spark plug can be produced in the workshop of a mechanic.

I read articles about forum and I saw that you are very involved in water electrolysis.

Since a good time I am in vortex water doping that deals himself at the introduction and its mixing -brummelisation.

When I'm impatient to get results, I put the magnetic field and other things ..
In case if differing component does not add neither multiplies nor cancels I could tatoné faster, even in doping of water

On one of my prototype I find current flow measured in milliamp between the mass and dispositive to make vortex.

It varies according to flow the area consumed.

The remark could make application ideas.

I think a lot of mistakes in this message and I already send as good news if oil prices go down and consumption.

uses
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"