buried patents

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: buried Patents

by bham » 08/12/08, 11:01

Gregconstruct wrote:
You can not try to learn more from this ... as required under torture eh eh eh! : Lol:

For the torture, I recall that the house offers its services at prices defying all concurence and that the work is done by the boss. : Mrgreen:

How do you do that? A big shots of big papatts or it is refined +? For the customer, you see with the Just ... :D
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 08/12/08, 11:10

Everything depends on the budget!

I graduated from the High School of the Arts of Torture and doctoral student in suplice salt and scalpel.

I have also done several seminars on the arts of Asian torture and gulag methods. 8)
Last edited by Gregconstruct the 08 / 12 / 08, 17: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/08, 13:54

They organize distance learning courses, where is it absolutely necessary to introduce a subject for TP? :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/08, 16:22

Yes, we are asked to bring his equipment with you, the school does not provide!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 08/12/08, 17:02

To start, you do not need big fees.

One or two pairs of pincers, a few rusty nails, small spoons folded to serve as spreaders, a scalpel or a cutter and a kilogram of salt.

For distance courses, there are didactic videos but the best is to at least follow some TP. : Mrgreen:

ps: for the gulag method, one or two tea towels can be useful!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/08, 17:50

If you take the option "Regional particularisms" and in particular "French", it will also be necessary to think of the sand (for the sock) and the wet sponge (for the gégène) ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 08/12/08, 18:07

Just my dear Bucheron, it is good to bring precision!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/12/08, 10:21

I suggest the creation of a special post torture to continue the debate and that we come back on this post here on the main subject: the burial of patents!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 09/12/08, 18:08

Bonne idée
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Patents buried

by bobono » 09/12/08, 21:10

It is also valid for drugs as for this example (although different since it is the prescribers who buries the case.
A recent New York Times article "Minimal impact of large study in hypertension" is worth a look. This is the story of a trial funded by US public money ($ 130 million) comparing 4 first-line molecules in the treatment of hypertension. The most effective molecule (a diuretic) is also the one that has the fewest serious side effects (therefore less hospitalization) and the one that costs the least; not 3 or 4 times cheaper, no, 25 to 40 times cheaper! Published in 2002, this study called ALLHAT had no impact on American prescribers thanks to the strategies put in place by the manufacturers of the most expensive pills. And in France ? Same results. Formindep took again the data, in particular of the Health insurance, to note that after 2002 no modification of the behavior of the prescribers could be observed. Nor that this information has not been widely communicated by the State, Health Insurance or Universities. If the journal Prescrire did a good paper in 2003, the ALLHAT study has disappeared from the radar screens of data acquired from science. "Loss of luck in public health"? To meditate in any case.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"