Utopia process

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
didier_8664
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by didier_8664 » 03/10/05, 22:02

Thank you Benoit for your help, I will change my plates and at first not use the circuit resonant (I'll keep you informed).
On your side you have injected the mixture H + 2O into the air filter of a vehicle?

Greetings
Didier
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 03/10/05, 22:14

didier_8664 wrote:Thank you Benoit for your help, I will change my plates and at first not use the circuit resonant (I'll keep you informed).
On your side you have injected the mixture H + 2O into the air filter of a vehicle?

Greetings
Didier

I had "injected" the h2 + o2 mixture directly into the intake manifold just below the carburetor (I used the crankcase vapor suction line for this.

I coughed the engine of the R21 two or three times with an electrolyser filled with gas, but nothing better.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/10/05, 22:23

DAN34 wrote:The Hydrogen Generator: “H2O Utopia Technology” produces a maximum of 200 liters of hydrogen per hour, which is not enough even if the energy supply of hydrogen is important.
What do you think ?

I, from memory, understood from Utopia's explanations:

Moreau does not pretend to make modified engines work Utopia, to "all hydrogen"!
He speaks of 200 l / h, in constant and continuous flow, consuming the electrical equivalent of high beam (thus bearable by an alternator with buffer battery). It's not much, but it's just to boost the original fuel-oxidizer mix.
Considering that the energy of electrolysis is restored entirely with the combustion of hydrogen, he explains that the "little more hydrogen" can improve the explosion.
The increase in the temperature of the explosion makes it possible to burn the mixture more completely and no longer releases unburnt matter. Hence, a decrease in the usual consumption, which he guaranteed to 20%.
On the operating principle, we can not be clearer!
Now, of course, we would like to know more about automation, about the possible secret of unit hydrolysis ...
Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
The Passing

by The Passing » 03/10/05, 22:25

Sdc77 wrote:Hello Benoit (I still have not answered your mp, I apologize: unsure:)
You are wrong not to believe in frequency electrolysis, take a look here , there is all kind of MEYER-style electrolyser reproduction and Dave's is particularly impressive;)
@ +

@Sdc77: I just watched Dave's videos, the gas releases are not so spectacular. I saw the waveform of the signal used in the second video, and in fact the cyclic ratio is greater than 50% on the wave train :) Always under 12 volts, it's just a modulation of the intensity of the current actually.

With DC electrolysis: 12 volts and an 50ain of amperes, I obtained a gaseous release as I filled a small bottle of 500ml coca in 13 seconds chrono.

Using a syringe needle, it made a nice flame (*):

And the temperature of the flame was high enough, it allowed to melt tungsten carbide: blink:

For the personal message: no problem;)

(*) Be careful with the shot of the syringe needle .... you need sufficient gas pressure otherwise ...BOOM!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 03/10/05, 22:48

Hello answer to gegyx
Before embarking on the manufacture of hydrogen (my boy was underground recipiant in the face) seeking good frequency.
I think that it will simply be necessary to feed with a regulator to send very little hydrogen coming from a pressure bottle to see if the engine really gives so much gain if it is doped with a low percentage of hydrogen.
The decomposition of the pulsed water is done industrially but the yield is not yet interesting enough, the charge of some battery is also pulsed it improves the charging speed and the capacity of the batteries
Andre
0 x
DAN34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DAN34 » 03/10/05, 23:01

Moreau does not pretend to make modified engines work Utopia, to "all hydrogen"!
He speaks of 200 l / h, in constant and continuous flow, consuming the electrical equivalent of high beam (thus bearable by an alternator with buffer battery). It's not much, but it's just to boost the original fuel-oxidizer mix.
Considering that the energy of electrolysis is restored entirely with the combustion of hydrogen, he explains that the "little more hydrogen" can improve the explosion.

Should we be able to calculate whether the amount of hydrogen added to the fuel is sufficient to improve performance and obtain the promised savings?

Would anyone do these calculations?

I think the bigger the cubic capacity, the less efficient the system is!
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 05/10/05, 19:59

Ben me, I think this Dave is qd even a good job!

It is true that its reactor seems to produce less gas than that of Meyer ... maybe it is due in part to the number and size of the tubes. These parameters are probably important.
Thus, I am sure that in the Meyer reactor the "exchange" surface between the electrodes is much larger.

What do you think ?

SDC, you who throw in the realization of such a device, I think that 4 tubes is insufficient but that it is good for a proto.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 05/10/05, 21:54

Hi MisterLoXo,
I am convinced that indeed the quantity and the size of the electrodes plays a primordial role in the gas production, but in fact for the tests you can limit yourself to a few electrodes.
I also thought about 4, but I just bought the famous water filter that uses JL Naudin for his BFR and Benoit for his electrolyseur, and on autocad I made a plan, I will actually put 7 electrodes ( 6 periphery and 1 in the center), as the stainless steel is sold in bar 6m on average, I will not skimp on the quantity ...
So I ordered a 304mm x 22mm seamless stainless steel tube (20L) (1mm thick) and an 18mm x 16mm tube. Which gives me an annulus of 1mm and I'll cut them to 120mm long (I'm limited due to the height of the filter). I will get started tomorrow, I will post pictures of my electrolyser on the forumof the water engine. As I am initially trying to "boost" my hydrogen engine Moreau style, that should be enough. In a second step I will manufacture a Meyer-style electrolyser ... But we are not there yet :P
0 x
hugy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hugy » 06/10/05, 18:01

Andre wrote:HBonjour reply to gegyx
Before embarking on the manufacture of hydrogen (my boy was underground recipiant in the face) seeking good frequency.
I think that it will simply be necessary to feed with a regulator to send very little hydrogen coming from a pressure bottle to see if the engine really gives so much gain if it is doped with a low percentage of hydrogen.
The decomposition of the pulsed water is done industrially but the yield is not yet interesting enough, the charge of some battery is also pulsed it improves the charging speed and the capacity of the batteries
Andre

Hello everyone, new on this forum very interesting
I agree with André,
when I became aware of the moreau process and other doping of hydrogen combustion the first question was whether anyone had any data on
yield improvement (or decrease of conso) depending on the amount of H2 added
I did not find anything and I thought we could do the experiment
I work in a small box or we are specialized in gas mixers, flowmeter gas ect ...., short we have the stuff to test that + 306 1.9D on which we could do the editing
2 pb:
1- which range of H2 flow rate to test and or inject into the motor
2 - safety issue to ship hydrogen under pressure if the quantity is really important
I start the debate, give me your suggestions on the point 1 in particular, I will
hugy
0 x
hugy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hugy » 06/10/05, 18:04

to finish the message (false manipulation, message sent before the end): blink:
I am absent until lunid it leaves you the we to cogitate
0 x