Utopia process

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 17/10/05, 11:36

Hi Christopher,
Ba that is still at the same point, ie blackout on behalf of Moreau <_
I tried to contact him by email (5 mails in all), by fax, by phone and impossible to reach the guy.
So we are still waiting impatiently for the bazard, the only thing I regret is that my boss will certainly not let me down to see what he has in the belly : Lol:
Ndc.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 17/10/05, 13:25

Apparently I "gave" everyone with my figures and my calculations but before any project you have to know where we go to not do anything!

it is necessary to know which flow of h2 one wants and to know what yield it brings and that unfortunately I am sorry there are only the figures and the calculations which can bring a beginning of answer
in the example that I gave above the contribution of H2 and inferior to 0.2% so utopia technology saves 50% of caburant by injecting 0.2% of hydrogen!

a simple manipe that I will try on my old 16 10 4l food and make a basic electrolaser with 30 cells serie is a current adjusted to 40 amperes it should give about 50 has 2l of h300 an hour the stainless steel eletrodes will be made based on stainless steel pan lid sold at low prices in supermarkets I bufer about 2w on the battery but if really the economy are the matter ... on the other hand if it does not work either my hXNUMX n is not good quality either it is necessary more is the method utopia is a daube for gogo utopian friqué ....

thierry (electronics technician ...)
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/05, 13:29

Obviously agree with you pluesy ... and these calculations were made above ... the production announced by Moreau is ridiculous at the energy level.

For Sdc77: and you paid a deposit? If so, how much?
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 17/10/05, 13:56

Yeah, well, as long as you do not know exactly what's coming out of the tube, I still think it's the same thing that comes out of water doping:

a strong oxidant, like H2O2 (oxygenated water) in gaseous form (although it is unlikely)

or then hydrogen ions ...

or then the 2 ...

in any case, different production method but identical product

and I shall see my judgment again after such tests have been made! : Angry:

well, it's not me who would do the tests, that's for sure: ph34r:

all that to say that for me the calculations from the power of hydrogen, tintin! :D
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 17/10/05, 14:49

Sorry, I had not read the 4 / 5 last pages of this theme (there was a moment that I was taken elsewhere) and what I have written this morning is only to resume what has already been said.
I look forward to what SDc77 can teach us.
Otherwise Christophe's proposal might have interested me.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 17/10/05, 17:00

to answer superform obviously that when one treats water by whatever process it is only possible to play with these two molecules h2 and o and it gives not too much posibility at the exit so that which leaves of a frequency electrolator or not must be similar to what comes out of a pantone reactor doped with water but the difference is made on the amount of water consumed
let us suppose a car which consumes 10l at the hundred after having been "well" pantonized it will have to consume 5l of escence + 2.5l of water to the hundred kms (it is the ratio commonly admi here 1l of water = 2l of escence for 1 doping with water) so on 3000 km it will consume (30 x 2.5) 75l of water or the utopia method for the same yield (50% of economy) announces 1l for 3000 km (look for the error ... !) the procedure pantone dozens of testimonials confirms the facts the utopia utopia nobody for now has seen it turn ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 18/10/05, 18:31

Autoplus response to my test proposal:

"We would have liked to test it, but the creator, whom we managed to reach once, is now the absent subscriber.
We have seen the facilities, and they are far from what we can expect. In short, surround yourself with all the necessary precautions. Especially since the product in question is not frankly cheap.
Sincerely,
LOW FX "

Well, there's nothing to add, Mr. Moreau would not it be desired?
0 x
breizh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by breizh » 18/10/05, 22:00

bravo autoplus, it means everything
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/05, 22:02

What a scoop! :D
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 21/10/05, 10:50

In view of what is said above the credibility of the process utopia seems to me "personally" more than doubtful but good as I am very kind and very open and I will leave him the benefit of the doubt ...

To be able to advance on this project and not to build on "rotten" foundations I think it is good to ask two questions

* Does the utopia method work? Yes No .
* Mr Moreau lie? Yes No .

these two questions induce four answers (source: Boolean algebra;))

* the utopia method works, Mr Moreau says the truth
* the utopia method works, Mr Moreau ment
* the utopia method does not work, Mr Moreau says the truth
* the utopia procedure does not work, Mr Moreau ment

For each of these answers we can develop several hypoteses

* the utopia method works, Mr Moreau says the truth:

Mr Moreau has his place alongside einstein, faraday, newton or galilee thanks to him the environmental problems are in the past thanks to him the planet will finally be able to breathe but each revolution having its detractors badts track down and want to his skin and he is forced to hide from hiding himself to make the dead ... which obviously delays his company of manufacturing electrolysers embedded

* the utopia method works, Mr Moreau ment:

If his process works better, he willfully give false information about his process so as not to be taken seriously by scientists and politicians (to protect himself) and also to delay copying his system. is not yet patented.

* the utopia method does not work, Mr Moreau says the truth:

it may be that mr Moreau has reproduced "stupidly" the shemas of electrolines frequenciel which drag on the internet and that it arrived at a certain result (a nice release of gas!) he mounted the system on his car made the full, 100km then has the full result 3l of fuel consumed ...
little be that in the meantime he did his shopping and he loaded them on the side of the tank cap
the muffler and its pipe are close to the tank (on my bx there is a preformage in the tank to let the exhaust pipe!) which says heating said expansion ...
A tire slightly slightly deflate the good odds the ground of the station can not be perfectly level (evacuation of the water) from one station to another the debits are not equal and the security anti overflowing could be trigger faster brief there is an infinity of paramametres that can skew a measure
on this Mr. Moreau is dreaming believing that he had put his hand on the hen with eggs ecological gold he extrapolated the results of his consumption on 3000 km and decided to launch an industry ...

* the utopia procedure does not work, Mr Moreau ment

Bin la the portrait is not very flattering!

Mr. Moreau has built a frequency electrolator and has not arrived at the expected result as it is at a price to finance his research it is said that there are sellers of creams and pills that sell expensive a few grams of product to make to lose several pounds and that every day thousands of women and men are ...
Why can not he do the same thing with his electrolyser (a few grams of hydrogen to divide your conso by two!) And then may be that along the way with the funding assured of his research he will find the key that opens the door of free energy ...

So here are some of the hypoteses and assumptions that inspire me the process utopia life told me that it is better to consider the worst and be pleasantly surprised to believe in Santa Claus and be disappointed ...
That's why I'll be looking for the last hypotesis for the moment but I'm asking to be contradicted ...

for an info or experience to be credible it must either be verified by someone above suspicion or be reproducible and verifiable by the average person

When at school I attended my first electrolysis this experience fascinated me and the same evening I reproduced the experience at home with the help of charcoal recovered on a flat battery of 4.5v used and a tranfo electric train with variable output voltage but having no measuring device I did not push further my investigations when later teachers re-experience before me I asked more relevant questions like:
- what is the heat capacity of the hydrogen?
- what percentage of caustic soda gives the best result?
- Is the shape, material and spacing of the electrodes important?

they were visibly geniated by my questions or he was evasive like "it's not in the program, you'll see it later!"
Or he cut the subject clearly seeing what I had behind the head telling me you do not break the head to calculate, the electrolise has a very poor performance researchers more qualified and with more material than you are there hitched for years and we have not made progress progress is a dead end anyway in the physical sciences there is no surunity ...
I was very docile and very disciplined! I listened to my teachers and I did not look further ...

Even if somewhere I was not satisfied with their answers.

Then life and its aleas were responsible for me forget the physical sciences electrolysis and its performance.

And then one day I came across the site quanthomme and I began to build a pantone reactor.

From there I landed on the econology website and I recently downloaded the video of 35 mo dedicated to meyer I watched it and it was an electroshock ...

I took out my scientific calculator, my courses and my books of physics and I gleaned the rest of the information that I missed on the internet now I have a pretty precise idea of ​​what an eletrolysis and tracks has Followers to calculate / improve its performance more in the context of my activity (depanneur tv) I have some measuring devices (oscillocope, GBF, mutimetres) and electronic components at will ...
I am ready to share my experiences (reproducible at home with few means) and you can also offer me yours and do not be afraid to ask questions that seem to you related sometimes are the most relevant.

Here I have for now finished my stammering I hope not to have been too long or too boring and forgive me for the mistakes of othographers if the calculation has always been my strong point the spelling has always been my pet peeve ...

pluesy
0 x

[Albert Einstein]