Magdrive to save fuel

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Magdrive to save fuel

by caracole » 17/02/08, 19:50

Magdrive - does that tell you? 15 - 40% savings on your fuel costs anyone know? http://www.fuelfromh2o.com/
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
rummy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by rummy » 17/02/08, 20:49

Hello everyone!

Here is my first post on this forum... to tell you that I know this system by name ...
You can go to this page for a list of their distributors

You can search on Youtube for people who share their experiences with MagDrive ... but in English [at least I only saw videos in English]

There are no distributors in France but it must be possible to contact an American distributor to obtain a kit ... I did not try to go any further.

Well, I go back to my reading of the post on "Un GV qui MAAARCHE !!!!" ...
Good evening to all!
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The MagDrive

by bobono » 17/02/08, 21:17

I just read the mail from users that the classic with a cylindrical electrolyser with bicarbonate or potassium hydroxide and that heats = Poor performance. Remains to know how much this game plays?

The MagDrive is placed just behind the grid for good cooling. I can run the Super gen on 2 level teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate and still keep it under 15 amps with the cooling fans on and fresh air coming in from the grill. I can run the Super gen level, the 2 teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate and always keep under 15 amps with the cooling fans and on the fresh air coming from the grill.
Since switching to potassium hydroxide, I have discovered that my 8 series runs at a much cooler temperature and has almost eliminated the vapor. I had installed a drip tube so that I could drain water that was collecting in my tube going to the carb. I had installed a drip tube so that I could drain the water that was in my collection tube going to the carb. Since changing to Potassium Hydroxide my moisture in the drip tube has stopped. Since switching to my humidity Potassium hydroxide in the drip tube has stopped. I believe this is a great improvement in the operation of my series 8. I think it's a great improvement in the operation of my series 8. Thanks for keeping us updated on changes that make our units better. Please keep in our update on the changes that make our units better.
0 x
rummy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by rummy » 17/02/08, 21:32

The prices are here : Cheesy:

There are two series of products, 11a and 12a.
: Arrow: Serie 11a:
"Electro-mechanical" hydrogen / oxygen generator, functioning alone, but to which no additional "cell" can be added.
A kit can power a 5.7L engine, or 350 cubic inches [5735 cm3] maximum.
Price: $ 399.95 * 0.6809 = 272.33 €

: Arrow: Serie 12a:
Electronically controlled generator allowing the use of additional "cells" to power larger engines [over 5.7L].
1 additional cell => engines from 5.8L to 9.9L
2 supps => from 10L to 12.9L
3supps => from 13L to 16L
Price of the kit with 1 single cell: $ 599.95 * 0.6809 = 408.51 €
Price of an additional cell: $ 200 * 0.6809 = 136.18 €

An explanatory diagram, provided, allows you to know how and where to install the generator [preferably just behind the radiator].
Indeed, the device heats up and can go up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, a little more than 80 degrees Celcius.
Last edited by rummy the 17 / 02 / 08, 23: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

MAQDRIVE

by bobono » 17/02/08, 22:04

It is not very expensive but can still be too much. No way to find the efficiency of the device The number of watts consumed per liter of gas consumed by the battery.

Without his information do not buy.

A minimum of 3 watts is required for a liter of gas produced. If more efficient then Ok but I have some doubts.

I will start a test with a device that produces 240 liters on a conventional Diesel. Result in a few days.
0 x
rummy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by rummy » 17/02/08, 22:50

Are you planning to buy one of their devices?

Otherwise, I saw on Youtube that it was possible to improve the power supply principle of the "electrolyser" by "pulsing" the current sent ...
But the electricity consumption seems to be significant ...

On the ammeters that the guy used, we could read 12A, even 18A according to the power supply method tested [pulse, DC ...]

Edit 1:
#1. The Generators draw 2.5 to 4 Amps cold, 7 to 11 Amps warmed up.
# 2. We use White Distilled Vinegar as the Electrolyte. It is available at your local Grocery Store. Just make sure that it doesn't have more than 5% Vinegar and 95% water.

Quick translation:
1 - From 2 to 4 amperes cold, and from 7 to 11 hot ...
2- Use of distilled white vinegar as [electrolyte?], It is available in all wholesalers. Just make sure you don't have more than 5% vinegar and 95% water.

Edit 2:
The prices I gave are wrong ... I just corrected them ^^
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

MagDrive

by bobono » 18/02/08, 08:48

A 5 kw machine: 12 = 417 Amperes is madness or find this power unless you are overunit
MagDrive FuelfromH2o, LLC is developing a 6.5hp / 5kw HHO generator during early 2008.
MagDrive FuelfromH2o, LLC will introduce a 6.5hp / 5kw generator in early 2008 for household and remote power generation. The unit will run on gasoline during initial start-up [appx 10 minutes] then the user can turn off gasoline and run on straight HHO fuel produced by the Series11a MagDrive "Brick". The unit will require synthetic petroleum for lubrication purposes and will require petroleum / lubrication to change e
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

MEGA

by bobono » 18/02/08, 09:14

There are very strong 65% of economy on a cylinder of 5700 cm3 I will be curious to know how much economy have can experience on a 2000 cm3

A short description, the Magnum will be a combination of 4 Formidable Series9 people all housed under 1 set of end plates. It will operate as 4 separate Formidable people in a multiple configuration each with independent controls. We expect this unit of Magnum operates any gasoline vehicle up to 5.7 liters better than a 65% fuel savings efficiency. Before release we will have the full test, photos, videos and specs available to the public reverend
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: Mag Drive

by Capt_Maloche » 18/02/08, 09:45

The link no longer works ...

bobono wrote:A 5 kw machine: 12 = 417 Amperes is madness or find this power unless you are overunit

5KW of what? of H2? knowing that it takes at least 10KW useful to advance a car to bring in the Efficiency of 30% of a thermal engine, that would make around 30KW of primary H2 (1kg of H2 gives 120 KJ and Density 000 kg / m0,0899)

i.e. 1 (kg) / 0.09 (kg / m3) = 11,1 (m3 of H2) and provides 120KJ

5KW = 18 (KJ / h) and therefore 000 x 18 / 000 = 11.1 (m120 / h of H000) to provide the equivalent of 1.65KW of H3

and 1650L / h of H2 x 3W = 4950W to be supplied by the battery !! and again, these results do not take into account the losses due to the efficiency of the electrolysis

They didn't say add a truck alternator : Cheesy:

and finally, it would therefore take 30KW of primary H2 to run a car with its usual engine performance of Mer (stay polished) of either 1.65 x 6 = 10 m3 / h of H2 (not H2 + O2!)

Better to produce 10KW and use a fuel cell ....

It is surely of the blank, remains to confirm the amperage and the flow of the gadget, because if the announced flow is real and the system works on a battery, it is that this thing produces 1L of H2 for 0.3 Wh
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Magdrive

by bobono » 18/02/08, 10:39

On Google you put Magdrive in research its works.

I prefer the demos to Jean Louis Naudin Who begins by measuring the flow of consumption.

Whatever figure are better than all of her videos on you tube
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"