Responsibility on the forum. Gaudet86 case

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
tome
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by tome » 17/10/08, 20:35

Hello everyone!
It seems to me (without offending you Gaudet) that you made a little mistake.
You say:

the positive always on the inner tube, do not reverse the polariter because it will remove the deposit and put it back on the other tube.

The inner tube is the cathode, so negative!
It is on the least that the calcium hydroxide this fixes, it is the inner tube which is connected at least
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/10/08, 22:45

Gaudichon : Cheesy: /No problem

Tagor/ you know that green source59 in "Conspirovniscience" tried the experiment without extraordinary success.
http://picasaweb.google.fr/sourceverte59/Boitier#
http://picasaweb.google.fr/sourceverte59/Electrolyse#
http://picasaweb.google.fr/sourceverte5 ... ionnement#

For the case of Daniel Dingel/ with the video-proofs circulating:
it seems to me that it was on the site of “PMC News” (now disappeared), that a member went to see Dingel on the spot, at home, with his wife originating in the country (Philippines?).
Dingel demonstrated to him as if he were a keen tourist, while the French member spoke English, his wife the language of the country, and he knew perfectly well what was being presented to him…
Dingel demonstrated to him the "implosion" in the cylinders.
When he asked for details, Dingel answered next door.

The engine started and ran for a while in demonstration.
Unfortunately the member had the bad idea to go and smell the exhaust, and it smelled of gasoline…

: Arrow: That's why we are so cautious ... :D
Last edited by gegyx the 19 / 10 / 08, 00: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: continued

by nlc » 17/10/08, 23:31

Tagor wrote:
gaudet86 wrote:video / show what do pwm a little ..
sorry it's all wrong i haven't had much time / miss battery
and this is my first video ...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=tjQzigSQ074

this video is very interesting!
can we have a diagram of the assembly?
how are the measurements made?

I do not see what is very interesting? gaudet made an electronic assembly which one could call a generator of function. It can send pulse trains of varying frequency and duty cycle. It connects that to a transformer which has several windings. The DC being cut out, it transforms into AC, and the transformer plays its role, the input voltage is converted into different output voltages.

There is absolutely nothing in it except the rediscovery of the functioning of a transformer, with sound and light.

I'm not trying to annoy, but just demystify something that is not mysterious, oscillators, chokes and transformers, it's basic electronics, there is nothing miraculous in there!
Last edited by nlc the 17 / 10 / 08, 23: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: summary of tube + packaging

by nlc » 17/10/08, 23:33

gaudet86 wrote:I do not want to advertise, but if there is one who wants to mount a pwm themselves, boards like that at $ 9 pwm2008.com with instructions it remains that meter mcx above.

Go courage, you will end up selling one;)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/10/08, 23:48

He bought cheap equipment because he didn't want to get into electronics.
Parts broke that he had to replace, find large diodes, toil on the "stages", for a mediocre result.
Everything is there in 6 pages:
http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... wsujet=291
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/10/08, 00:17

The replica of green source is magnificent at the level of its cell! What a job !
But what a waste of time! And what money lost!
In the end, it certainly helps the rumor that runs on the net on meyer replicas that work, they sell on ebay!

But of course EVERYTHING is in the packaging! If you miss it and you have left 10s too much it's screwed up! Must rebuild a cell, and buy a PWM : Mrgreen:

And during this time even the replica of Naudin does not work ....

Oh yes, don't forget that conditioning only works during the full moon! And again, only if the sky is clear!

Gegyx: I saw that you advertise my site on the other forum, merki;)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/10/08, 00:33

Answer calmly, we understand nothing when you get angry.

Why do you absolutely want people to try?

I have nothing else to do?
So rightly, but the problem is that it's stronger than me. It annoys me that you can make people fall into the trap!

And then you spoiled my subject, I have the right to spoil yours right? ;)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/10/08, 00:46

Come on, let's go:

gaudet86 wrote:thank you gegyx, finally someone who talks about real things ..

Yes he said the guy's replica didn't work

gaudet86 wrote:we can well have trouble understanding each other ..
what is he taking doves for hydrogen ??
96500 coulombs give off one gram ion of hydrogen

Coulomb is an electric charging unit

gaudet86 wrote:Well, I have already found a French system to patent using your link, and this system is basically a meyer system, since the patent is open, we will patent it in their name.

We know this system very well. And it's not a meyer system inside. In fact according to the characteristics of the device it does not do better than a standard electrolysis without PWM and without resonance.
Do you understand what that means? That for the same power you can make as much gas but without PWM and without resonance.

gaudet86 wrote: proof that it works well from your home too.
But they have the pdf14 sheep system, we want to make the hot "pdf16

I don't know if you went to see my site here: http://chaenel.free.fr/cmsimple/?Econom ... _pratiques
With my generator at the bottom of the page, I do as well as this system, and without using resonance.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/10/08, 10:08

NOn my electrolyser has nothing to do with a "joe cell".

Well i give up you're a mule head, i have other cats to whip
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/10/08, 17:40

It's great, you know even better than I do how my electrolysis works. The joe cell if I'm not mistaken is supposed to make gas without food.

This is not my case, it is just a cylindrical electrolyser with 6 cells in series.

This generator allows me to deliver about 1L of gas per minute with about 200W (about fifteen amperes on the 12V of the car).

gaudet86 wrote:you should spend more time reading instead of speaking
you will see all your mistakes, your everything in your hands and you don't even know how to make it work properly.
you don't even do anything with your stuff, it's just a fun hobby, me, it's not serious toys. Toys are for children, your wife lets you do it? ah or do you have no wife? we don't all the same hobbies I had forgotten !!
As I told you your just said flyer, I will hold patience caliss me there otherwise I will drink you everywhere you go too.

gaudet you become very insulting, you have no more arguments so you use insults. As you want, I stop there, you won, meyer it works, my electrolyser is a joe cell and I don't know how to make it work, my electric scooter is for old people, at your place you are the kings of hydrogen and you ride in water. Here !

gaudet86 wrote:SO YOU DO NOT NACEPT THE DEAL?

Here is your deal:

gaudet86 wrote:NLC I LAUNCH YOU AN ULTIMATUM:
-U WIN I MENVAIS
-I WIN ME GIVE ME RESPECT

CHALLENGE PROPOSE:
- I GUARANTEE YOU IF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, TO OPERATE YOUR CELL THAT YOU HAVE MANUFACTURED WITHOUT ANY SOURCE OF ENERGY CONNECTING ABOVE. I WANT TO SAY HERE THAT IT HAS A SMALL HYDROGEN PRODUCTION WITHOUT ANY SOURCE OF ENERGY FOR A LAP OF TIME XX "ABOUT 1 minute"
WITHOUT CAPACITOR, NO WIRE CONNECT TO YOUR CELL

RULES TO FOLLOW FOR ME:
- I GIVE YOU THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE, IN AN UNDERSTANDING WAY
- MAINTAIN AN APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AT ALL TIMES
- TO RESPECT THE DEADLINES THAT YOU WISH

RULES TO FOLLOW FOR YOU:
- YOU KEEP IT FORUM IN THE COURSE OF FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
WITH SOME PICTURES
- IF THERE IS AN ERROR IT SHOULD BE CORRECTED AND NOT GOING ON

How do you want "I win" since you are convinced to be right?

Give your instructions to see. If we follow them to the letter and it does not work is that the problem comes from where?
For the appropriate language, it is not a concern for me, on the other hand for you it is more difficult.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"