Installation of pantone on gas ax

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
elisambre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Installation of pantone on gas ax

by elisambre » 07/03/12, 19:24

Hello
Before I start, I would just like an explanation on the gillier pantone.
is the carburettor is kept, and if so or is connected the reactor on the carburetor.
on all the site and the forum I do not see a diagram or photos, and frankly I'm in complete confusion.
merci pour vos réponses.
cordially
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/03/12, 20:00

Hello Elisambre and welcome

Hello
Before I start, I would just like an explanation on the gillier pantone.
is the carburettor is kept, and if so or is connected the reactor on the carburetor.
on all the site and the forum I do not see a diagram or photos, and frankly I'm in complete confusion.
merci pour vos réponses.
cordially

You do not see many pictures because the achievements on gasoline engines are more rare and more difficult to develop. (It's definitely easier on Diesel). The carburetor is kept in all cases. The possible connections of the reactor are upstream or downstream of the carburetor. The downstream solution seems more adequate since it does not disturb carburetion.

You should do the various posts on this topic on Econology, you will have plenty of answers to questions you should not miss to ask you. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elisambre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by elisambre » 07/03/12, 20:05

Thank you for your quick reply
cordially
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Installing pantone gillier on ax essence

by gildas » 07/03/12, 21:55

Hi,
elisambre wrote:on all the site and the forum I do not see any schema

The schemas for mounting gasoline engine with carburetor are not easy to find, here is one that has been realized on super 5:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/renault-su ... 0-750.html

The small carburetor mobylette is for not that there is too much steam arrived at the slows.Here, the arrival of steam (at the level of the admission) is under the butterfly (downstream) of the carburetor of the car.
0 x
elisambre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Installing pantone gillier on ax essence

by elisambre » 08/03/12, 08:43

good!
I resume to better understand by contribution to the drawing.
the moped carburetor is also connected to the car's carburetor and serves as a buffer or are we replacing the carb of the car with that of mob?
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/03/12, 09:21

hello elisambre,

Although I have not tested this assembly, the moped carbide is not connected to that of the car and does not replace it.

It only serves to limit the supply of steam into the engine because the car's throttle valve is closed to slowing down.

The aspiration would be essentially by the reactor pipe if there was no small carb, it would be dangerous for the engine.

Seeking André 's message to a Chevrolet petrol engine.

a+
0 x
elisambre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by elisambre » 08/03/12, 09:33

ok
thanks i'm going to look at andré's messages
after when I have gathered all the parts and that I will start the system, I will post it on the forum with photos and drawing if it helps (if it works of course)
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/03/12, 11:19

As you start on the Gillier-Pantone, for you better identify the problem with this system is that it gives mostly results when the engine is charging *, so engine at full throttle but with effort.

High load and / or many load variations to max power; here are the conditions for doping to work well (the best) in terms of reduced consumption.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/sncf-dopag ... 50-10.html

In your case, it will be when you do not pay attention to your consumption that you will save, for example to 130 km / h on highway or well loaded car pulling a trailer.

* Except for the clean-up of exhaust gases that are cleaned up at all engine speeds.
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 09/03/12, 19:36

The gases leaving the pot are not cleaned up: the "visible" pollutants are deposited on the walls or the excess water condenses, after a while it pisses black ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/03/12, 19:53

Arnaud M wrote:The gases leaving the pot are not cleaned up: the "visible" pollutants are deposited on the walls or the excess water condenses, after a while it pisses black ...

“Cleaned up” doesn't mean much. A heat engine will always release pollutants, regardless of the technology used. Let's say that the pollution is reduced by a Gillier Pantone on a Diesel (in any case?) And on a gasoline if we find a setting that does not cause misfiring etc ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"