Help with consumption and pollution

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Help with consumption and pollution

by BloodyRose26 » 05/01/14, 15:42

Good day to all !

Already sorry for the title that may not be (probably) not the best found (but on the moment can wording have come to mind ^^).

I come to see your enlightened counsel (at least I hope so;) because several questions have arisen in my mind tortured by so much contradiction and questioning.

I would like to reduce fuel consumption and pollution of my car ^^.
I know that several systems exist, but to tell the truth I am a little lost ...
Being neophyte in this area.

I already realized with sucs (but with some difficulty learning I admit) the installation of a GP on a generator.

I would like to install a semblance of GP or at least booster water (I know there is some difference between this and a completely finished GP system (rectified me if I'm wrong).

But unfortunately I have a "new generation" car (well not recent either but not that old) ... an HDI 2L 100CH (Peugeot 307SW please ^^ from early 2003), and several questions arises to me.

Is installation possible with all the calculator built into the car?
Knowing that the car has already been modified: FAP removal and ERG valve (in my opinion the sensors are already deceived at this level, but I may have been wrong).

I have many other questions about the adaptation of the system, but it will come later because it's more practical questions or editing ^^

If you could advise me other modification or possible trick to do on this type of engine I am a taker :D
(dsl the motor hdi are not yet good my cup of tea (rip my 205 ..).

Thank you for taking the time to read me and looking forward to reading your answer.
Kind regards.

ps: thank you to move this subject if it is not in the right place or renamed if this not is not suitable x)
0 x
Flytox

Re: Help with consumption and pollution.

by Flytox » 05/01/14, 23:04

Hello BloodyRose26; Welcome.

BloodyRose26 wrote:I already realized with sucks (but with some difficulty of learning I admit) the installation of a GP on a generator.

GP for Gillier Pantone I guess.
It will be good that you describe us, photographs your editing.:P

I would like to install a semblance of GP or at least booster water (I know there is some difference between this and a totally finished GP system.

You mean, a Pantone marketed?

But unfortunately I have a "new generation" car (well not recent either but not that old) ... an HDI 2L 100CH (Peugeot 307SW please ^^ from early 2003), and several questions arises to me.

Is installation possible with all the calculator built into the car?

Unfortunately, hardly anyone has seriously documented a montage Gillier pantone on the net on the recent engine HDI etc .... There are certainly big difficulties to manage / lure all the electronics / regulation etc ... These engines are relatively well optimized and AMHA, there are some doubts that we can significantly improve them. For this manipulation, it is necessary to have precise knowledge of on-board electronics, sensors, controls, programming of injection boxes, etc.: Cry:

Knowing that the car has already been modified: FAP removal and ERG valve (in my opinion the sensors are already deceived at this level, but I may have been wrong).

We find on the net the manips to "decatalyze" and that it accommodates with the electronics. But here, it's an Ecolo site. The DPF and the EGR valve are not small wonders without big flaws ....but it's much better than nothing to clean up your car trash. :|

A Gillier Pantone certainly improves the pollution rejection (proportion?) Of old engines. On the other hand, it will not replace Catalyst + FAP on a recent engine. Moreover, for the technical control ...... not sure that it can pass .... :x
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Help with consumption and pollution.

by BloodyRose26 » 06/01/14, 03:35

Thank you for your answer.

GP for Gillier Pantone I guess.
It will be good that you describe us, photographs your editing.:P

No worries, I'll do that on the next group that will pass in my hands soon ^^ (the 1er group is already far from me ...)
But it is a banal pantone, no major modification compared to some already existing plan.

You mean, a Pantone marketed?

No I was wrong, I was talking about the pantone engine and electrolysis (HHO if I'm not mistaken?)

Besides, I would like some information on it, I saw that are effectiveness been controversial, some say that its march, others not ...
But I saw that it was possible to make this change for engines with electronic board (such as HDC, CDI, etc.).
The systems on sale that I saw, are how to say ... them quite exorbitant ^^ (at the price level).
I wonder if plans are available for the complete system (being handyman, all of it is much more attractive).

... These engines are relatively well optimized and AMHA, there are some doubts that we can significantly improve them ...

AHMA ???
Uh, but I do not see what these letters mean, can you enlighten me?

We find on the net the manips to "decatalyze" and that it accommodates with the electronics. But here, it's an Ecolo site. The DPF and the EGR valve are not small wonders without big faults .... [b] but it is much much better than nothing to clean up your garbage car ...
A Gillier Pantone certainly improves the pollution rejection (proportion?) Of old engines. On the other hand, it will not replace Catalyst + FAP on a recent engine. Moreover, for the technical control ...... not sure that it can pass .... :x

I know, I made this manipulation especially because the system was HS, and seen the price of the complete system ... well it was more to me to realize that.
But certainly now I have to pollute more, hence my desire to mount a pantone system or electrolysis on my car.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 06/01/14, 11:55

Hello BloodyRose26,

There is also this very simple trick to clean up:
To update this process, it would be sufficient to replace the LDR with a mixture of water and propylene glycol (non-toxic)
However, it will be necessary to be careful in summer not that the LDR arrives at the top of the vase, so do not overfill this one.
0 x
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BloodyRose26 » 06/01/14, 19:37

Thank you for that answer,
Alas this process could very well be set up on a car carburetor, unfortunately this is not really possible with the current electronic injector.

But the idea of ​​water vapor joins the idea of ​​the GP engine.

I will continue my research on the electrolysis system and we will see ...
(just have to find a plan to build the water electrolysis system).
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/01/14, 21:27

Hello gildas, the retiree and the journalist on the article, simply describe the Vicks system (already mentioned in other posts).

No I was wrong, I was talking about the pantone engine and electrolysis (HHO if I'm not mistaken?)

Besides, I would like some information on it, I saw that are effectiveness been controversial, some say that its march, others not ...
But I saw that it was possible to make this change for engines with electronic board (such as HDC, CDI, etc.).
The systems on sale that I saw, are how to say ... them quite exorbitant ^^ (at the price level).
I wonder if plans are available for the complete system (being handyman, all of it is much more attractive).

To say that the HHO really works, it would have that the main experimenters / defenders who posted on it .... spend more time doing real non-questionable measures .... This allowed to see more clearly.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132