water engine patent Chambrin

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 26/12/08, 22:37

ok merci

no need to incur costs ....

cordially
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/12/08, 10:54

You think that if it were possible to run on pure water, many would have done it! Many people have tried to find the Chambrin method, without success. It is also not sure that he got there himself. He used a water-alcohol mixture. One may wonder if his method was not simply to extract alcohol from water, as with a full-pantone bubbler.
Decomposing water into oxygen-hydrogen that would power a heat engine or a fuel cell requires an external source of energy, which, to my knowledge, has still not been found ...
Last edited by Cuicui the 27 / 12 / 08, 11: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/12/08, 11:24

It is not a feat to drive with a water-alcohol mixture for a gasoline engine ... Water and alcohol are very miscible.

Alcohol is very flammable and water moderates this. On the other hand, as Cuicui says, the one who rides in pure water without a curly wheel is not yet born.
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 27/12/08, 15:56

lut

if stan meyer .....

poisoned....
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 27/12/08, 18:35

the Boulle wrote:
if stan meyer .....

it's taboo on this forum
0 x
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 29/12/08, 02:01

the Boulle wrote:lut

if stan meyer .....

poisoned....

Rogue and rupture of aneurysm especially ...

Poor you ... You really eat anything ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/12/08, 10:21

In fact, there is still important information to seize from the experiments of Chambrin and Pantone is that by recovering some of the energy lost in the exhaust, we can improve the Carnot cycle (it's not nothing anyway)

and we also know that the injection of water vapor helps to reduce the rate of CO, NOx and the quantity of unburnt substances, thus allowing an almost clean combustion and a gain of about 10% on consumption.

But, with the advent of electric vehicles (well!), Yields will finally soar to 70%, where heat engines are at 30%
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/12/08, 10:57

Hi captain ' :?:
Capt_Maloche wrote:In fact, there is still important information to seize from the experiments of Chambrin and Pantone is that by recovering some of the energy lost in the exhaust, we can improve the Carnot cycle (it's not nothing anyway)

I would like to add a few nuances here. Recovering heat from exhaust gases increases efficiency: it is well known and in the energy industry, this is called a combined cycle: for example a gas turbine powers a complementary steam engine.
It is well summarized here et leaves

In an engine, preheating the intake air with the exhaust gases is a good idea. It looks a bit like a combined cycle where the residual heat of the gases is reinjected at the intake. But I always wondered the limit, "the optimum", because on the other hand, it expands the air and limits the power of the engine since less oxygen is admitted with each revolution of the crankshaft ...

In all cases, we will never exceed the Carnot optimum, but we will get closer. Combined cycle power plants flirt with 60% thermomechanical efficiency for a theoretical Carnot of 80% (heats to 1200 ° C, cold source to 20 ° C).
and we also know that the injection of water vapor helps to reduce the rate of CO, NOx and the quantity of unburnt substances, thus allowing an almost clean combustion and a gain of about 10% on consumption.

Of all that I have read, indeed. But it is not clear why. The bottom line is that it works.
But, with the advent of electric vehicles (well!), Yields will finally soar to 70%, where heat engines are at 30%

This is a little misleading because electricity is a "high value" energy: to have produced the electricity used, there is upstream a thermodynamic cycle which has only 30 to 60% of thermoelectric efficiency. Unless it is wind or hydraulic ENR, of course.

@+
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/12/08, 11:03

By the way ... You will note Captain ', in the doc "the" that EDF injects a little water sprayed into the combustion chamber ... : Idea:

It is not written, but it is probably to have a cleaner combustion. it should please the Pantonists :D
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/12/08, 13:44

Remundo wrote:Hi captain ' :?:

Of all that I have read, indeed. But it is not clear why. The bottom line is that it works.

This is a little misleading because electricity is a "high value" energy: to have produced the electricity used, there is upstream a thermodynamic cycle which has only 30 to 60% of thermoelectric efficiency. Unless it is wind or hydraulic ENR, of course.

@+

Vi Vi :D what do we put in the stomach !!

for water vapor, sulfoxide offers a variant HERE by a reaction of H2O with carbon taken from within the flame

I was thinking of course of solar 8)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^