"Econopro"

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
The Passing

"Econopro"

by The Passing » 10/12/05, 13:59

I do not know what it's worth .... a friend just told me the link:
http://lcn.canoe.com/lcn/sciencesetmede ... 82052.html

They talk about it here too:
http://news.caradisiac.com/Revolution-d ... -emissions

One more scam :)

-> http://www.parcelledevie.com/mt-comment ... ry_id=2691
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/05, 17:30

Crap, see my reaction on the page you quote: http://news.caradisiac.com/Revolution-d ... -emissions

When will the rogue kit "econolopro" in the same genre?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/05, 17:34

In this regard do you say to make an anuary of all these rogue products? With counter witnesses to the key?

Indeed, all these things of foulness do harm to the process of water injection to the System G (which works to him) because the people scammed once will not be made 2 ... So as much be the most transparent screw to screw our position with respect to these "artifacts" magnetic, ionizer, photonizer ... and so on :D
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 10/12/05, 19:52

econology wrote:In this regard do you say to make an anuary of all these rogue products? With counter witnesses to the key?

Hello

I mount pantones "seriously" to the member of my assosse; with guarantee and if not happy we dismantle and we REFUND (since a year since I started I have € 2500 from my pocket; the association will reimburse me when she will have a grant : Lol: ). So if we have to fend off the scammers who are harming us all I'm at 200 / 100 with you Christophe.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
The Passing

by The Passing » 10/12/05, 19:53

I think the directory of scams would be useful indeed, regularly the questions come back ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/05, 09:34

Ok how are we doing?

The most "fair" would be to really test these miracle savers before breaking ... Perso impossible I have no car or bench (and my bike consumes already very little, less 5,3L for 100 CV ...) .. .So be:
1) we are buying (we are being loaned?) These savers
2) we find witnesses satisfied or not by the system in question
3) ...?

In addition this test system is one of the basic ideas of the association "econology" which, as you know, will be born in 2006 :)
0 x
zac

by zac » 11/12/05, 10:00

Hello
If you can get them ready or find financing to buy them, better solution because product series : Lol: and not customized for the test (see series car and vehicles "journalist" at citröen at janais in reindeer there is a special workshop that is only the car for journalist). : Evil:
I have time and vehicle to do all the tests that interests us.
@+
zac
PS: except 26 / 12 23 / 01 because I'm going to mount pantones in Madagascar.
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 11/12/05, 16:58

Hello, me what makes me smile on this kind of article is this sentence:

"This unit would eliminate toxic emissions and reduce fuel consumption, while increasing engine performance."

I'm sure that by looking good, it removes the line of escape and decompose the bodywork.

If there is one thing in life that I understood, is that every advantage there is always a disadvantage and there this kind of device seems to have only advantages ?? ?

like showcases on TV with cleaner 9000 turboplus
your engine finds 100% of its original power
100% of polluting emissions are reduced
100% etc ...

with this kind of product that the engine is less bad I want, but said it is better than if it was new. Bad

that is my opinion.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/05, 17:26

With this kind of product the only certainty that the buyer to: it is that to be lightened his wallet of a few hundred € : Lol:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/12/05, 18:55

Yes I would find it really a directory of scams. And if it's not tested, would that be a summary of the discussions we have on the forum (the links sutout).
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"