Saving fuel on the fishing boats

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

Saving fuel on the fishing boats

by Christophe » 25/06/07, 10:29

Here are some things that now follow the sinner sailors to lower their consumption. Total's involvement in trials probably limits the freedom that can take marine fisherman (in addition to their well-known stubbornness : Cheesy: ):

In 2006, low consumption diesel fuel

New fuel, new oil: cooperatives want to reduce 4% of the consumption of engines for fishing.

"With the additives in diesel, associated with new lubricant qualities, we hope to reduce the consumption of engines 4%," announced on Saturday in Nantes, Gérald Evin, Director of Management Centre artisanal and member of the maritime innovation cell of the cooperative movement. This is what we will try to check in October. An emergency, because the compensation fund diesel will not last. Above all, the fisheries restructuring plan which must follow involves, to receive aid for modernization, it will prove that the boat can eventually return to profitability, including reducing its consumption. The aim of the cooperation is to win 20%.

First, by changing behavior (soft pedal) and fishing gear. But also avoiding the machine to run full blast too often 2007 before the end, the Unit hopes, for example, provide fishermen with fuel cells powered by hydrogen by aluminum-based cartridges recycled (the soda cans ). Finally, new boats, two sablais owners will experience next year, fuel-efficient hulls. The advantage of low consumption diesel on recent innovations is that it could happen quickly and without engine modifications. With Total, so we will test between October and March, on a bench and plant twelve trawlers (1), adaptation to marine engines already experienced chemical additives in ground transportation, and reduce the amount of gas unburned. Associated with new engine oils of high viscosity, they would reduce the consumption of 3 5% to%. Already a small piece of 20% of planned economies. Later, we will also address the problem diester.

These innovations go hand in hand with security approach. Thus, fuel cell technology will be tested to warm coveralls / survival if dropped overboard. Batteries that would feed even a portable beacon automatically steer the boat to the sea in distress.

Raymond Cosqueric.

(1) In Guilvinec, Loctudy, in Lorient, La Turballe, Croisic.

The article 21 / 09 / 2006

source: http://www.ouestbateaux.com/

Maritime Cooperation has launched a battle plan to significantly reduce the consumption of fuel trawlers. Based on research and innovation, this needs to respond to the serious crisis faced by fishermen, who must not only cope with the decline of the resource, but also to the increase in oil prices. One third of the turnover of each boat being engulfed in diesel, the energy savings are crucial, while the Fishing Hazards Prevention Fund (APPF), set up by the government in 2004, n ' has not been considered by eurocompatible Brussels. From next month, additives to fuel and oils of new generation will be tested on engines. This test campaign, first conducted in the laboratory and at sea 2007 start, is carried by the Cell Innovation Maritime, in partnership with Total. With other measures under development, energy savings expected in the next few years, is in the order of 20%.
Additives, fuel cells on board ships behavior, Gerald Evin, Director of Management Centre artisanal and treasurer of APPF back with us on all of these projects.

Source: http://www.meretmarine.com/article.cfm?id=102345
Last edited by Christophe the 21 / 05 / 08, 14: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/06/07, 16:32

Hello

One little editing experience to return panton on boats

I started to look for mounting on a boat, V8 5,5 230hp liter engine has 25 30 he drinks liters of gasoline has basically heure..pas
Making it difficult to install a panton is that the two tubes are cooled with water and outlet nozzle injects water with the exhaust gas. is to lower the temperature in the engine compartment and spend a silent system.
Too many changes to accommodate a panton on these tubes ..
for pleasure boats not for diesel fisherman ..

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/06/07, 22:34

There Vait today in an article in a seine-et-Marne duck a guy that drives a houseboat in the HV rape, I think.

Not had time to read ... :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/07, 22:38

Ben the rape ca not at all interested since it is more expensive (or even water) than oil ... they use only the used oil could have been interesting but it poses high dose problem (well 5% was injected in all marine oil is already ca ca won ...)

So instead of seeking sustainable solutions, the bosses of the fishery démerdent for grants (paid by all of us I recalled) That allow sinners boss just survive then they calm down for a while ...

Total's presence in the various initiatives to reduce consumption is just laughable ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 25/06/07, 23:08

Hello

20% for savings just add 1 neuron patron sinner and connect it to the rest of the first.

30% to pass, it will be harder it faudrai teach him to read a data sheet and a entretiend book.

the last can not I did (300cv 6cl); we won 30 / 100 putting the oil recommended by the manufacturer, realign the tree and cleaning the turbo !!!!

if we could carréner we passed the 40%

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/06/07, 11:35

: Shock:
And it is a Breton who said ...
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 26/05/08, 12:23

Offering phytoplankton farm installation for production of marine biofuels.

The state subsidizes a new box that mounts to the project by getting the CO2 port areas plants and shoo, sailors can return to work in a sustainable way by turning their engine derivative of seaweed!

https://www.econologie.com/algues-et-bio ... -3387.html

But Dad Total will not be happy ... Oh lobby lobby when you hold us ...
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 26/05/08, 14:29

eté tests were made to turn the motors with animal oils tailings many Britons slaughter bench ... they look very well with 100% of this oil ...
but regulations prohibited alos continue them to send it to camon belgium netherlands to serve as fuel ....

there a few years Brussels has decided to increase the size of bataux ... and bigger ... bigger boat motor
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 26/05/08, 17:18

georges100 wrote:eté tests were made to turn the motors with animal oils tailings many Britons slaughter bench ... they look very well with 100% of this oil ...
but regulations prohibited alos continue them to send it to camon belgium netherlands to serve as fuel ....

there a few years Brussels has decided to increase the size of bataux ... and bigger ... bigger boat motor

There was a TV report about a plant that turns its electric generators from animal fat, there are autonomous. These are the same waste from the plant that supplies the power group.

I try to find the subject: https://www.econologie.com/electricite-v ... -3562.html

another :
Posted: Sun January 28 2007, 01: 10 Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Hello, this afternoon I saw a report on france3 (broadcast "life from here at 15:55) where it was subject for fishermen to run the boat engine with animal fat, they checked at 30 % then now it runs at 100%. They also talked about gasoline vehicles, the 3 cyl diesel engine with rapeseed oil pump injector (invented 25 years ago), it is devoid of radiator cooling liquid etc. . there is even an encouragement from chirac at the time which said "continue like this you will go far it is a very good idea", another report on the company valenergol which explains that the politician is hiding behind the customs code for let him get bogged down with his justice issues.
he was also a subject in the municipality of community (I know or) who disagreed with the prefecture because the latter refused the com com rotates the garbage truck has hvb. they say nothing about the community there was 9000 followers who converted to the hvb

The state will offer jamùais such a system to fishermen; they propose to buy ultra-modern new bataus very buien carrénés that cosimmeraient 30% less than their tubs of 20 years, but they can not afford them. And if the sponsors of soccer invested in coastal fishing they would all have beautiful modern boats.

rotten society by money : Evil:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/05/08, 23:31

for centuries the boats were sailing market! I believe that we will return

was the era or the veil was flax or hemp cotton, it could not be in one piece: it was a complicated maneuvrer

today we know make very large sails of one piece: a powerful and easy maneuvrer
0 x