Fuel savings with acetone?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/07/08, 16:03

OH lietsey!

you haven't done the opacimetry test on page 15? https://www.econologie.com/forums/economies- ... 1-140.html to be mounted like this:
Capt_Maloche wrote:reminder: clioIII 1.5 DCI 70cv, fuel 90% "normal" diesel + 10% petrol SP95
I mounted on the muffler a 30x30cm cotton cloth fixed with a serflex to "see" what I reject with this mixture
Mount 30sesondes Image
Recto, beuark !! after 25 km !!
To

In short, after 25Km (work trip), the cloth is downright black dirty! It's amazing to see what rejects a single car! How can we allow this?
If other econologists want to do the same with a full normal and a full excillium type, it would be nice to have other results; you have to wait 200km after changing the fuel to do this test

I'm doing a test this evening with 6% SP95 in my full of GO Ultimate, I have already done 250 km with this mixture, and unlike the mixture with 10% SP95, with 6% there is absolutely no difference engine noise
photos tonight or tomorrow

on my last full of normal / cheap GO, the computer underestimated my consumption (mixed route with air conditioning and a motorway section):
- Computer = 4.9 L / 100
- real = 5.1 L / 100

each time I mixed with gasoline, the consumption of the computer was perfectly right:
Should we conclude that the GOs at the pump are not of the quality required by the manufacturers?
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 30 / 07 / 08, 16: 12, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/07/08, 16:06

24heures wrote:Hello everyone !

I am on the ass, thanks to a complement of SP95 it is possible to reduce its pollution and its consumption of diesel !!! ???
Some that there are no risks?
Has anyone done an antipolution test to see?
Again the simplest solutions are the best !!
Next full I put 40 liters of diesel and 3 liters of SP95, I still tremble a little.
I'll keep you informed
See you soon !

By the way have you seen the following subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-plein-g ... 09-70.html
it's a bit messy to keep the two subjects, but Christophe may not have had time to check and find a common title ...
Christophe if you read us, can you remedy this?
With sincere friendships from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/07/08, 16:25

Capt_Maloche wrote:OH lietsey!

you haven't done the opacimetry test on page 15?
I'm doing a test this evening with 6% SP95 in my full of GO Ultimate, I have already done 250 km with this mixture, and unlike the mixture with 10% SP95, with 6% there is absolutely no difference engine noise
photos tonight or tomorrow

on my last full of normal / cheap GO, the computer underestimated my consumption (mixed route with air conditioning and a motorway section):
- Computer = 4.9 L / 100
- real = 5.1 L / 100

each time I mixed with gasoline, the consumption of the computer was perfectly right:
Should we conclude that the GOs at the pump are not of the quality required by the manufacturers?

Hello captain, I confirm almost all your indications!
If I haven't played boy scout, by attaching a small flag to the back of my car (certainly in the shape of a balloon), it's because my four back fractures prevent me!
With me it is the opposite that happens with regard to the calculation of consumption the computer gave an exact value without adding gasoline, since I add gasoline, it overvalues ​​consumption ...

Subjectively, I still saw that when I accelerated there was not anymore black smoke behind the car :P
I confirm to you that with the 6% the engine was running much more "round"! I therefore conclude that for the next full I will put 6%!
Apparently I left for 900 km with a full 58 l ...
The exact figures will follow.
With greetings from Lietseu
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/07/08, 21:42

Have you fallen from a skyscraper? It must hurt

6%, I'm not sure
I just did a test again this evening with 6% precisely + GO Ultimate

my previous tests were done by 8/10 ° C outside T °, ​​tonight it was rather 30/31 ° C

anyway, with 6% it is less dirty than the "normal" GO but still much more than with 10%

the right dosage is between these 2 values

Despite everything, I would like the Pantonists to do the same test with an injection of water vapor, I am convinced that it is much more effective
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/08/08, 22:03

Capt_Maloche wrote:Have you fallen from a skyscraper? It must hurt

:P We can say it like that yes! in fact I was confronted with the bodywork of a young driver in a car (allowed for a week) who wanted to see if my motorcycle was as solid as its body, frontal, gliding, and broken wood! :P

So here are the figures for my last GO consumption modified to 8%, total distance traveled 837,8 Km average announced by computer 6.6 L / 100 at 25KM / H on all journeys.
Actual consumption 6.3917 L / 100 (difference of 20 Cl => comp.)
In this route, there is therefore 200Km of highway at an average according to computer. of 75Km / h and all the rest are urban routes ... at this speed the improvement is of the order of 10% of GO mixture. & Gasoline ... but let's be correct, this type of trip is not ideal for correct consumption calculations. it was very hot and I couldn't do without the air conditioning, which turned the knobs fully!
New tests in progress with 6% again. (As the kids are at home we go, do some walks (it will make new data)

I confirm, the recovery is sharper, the idle speed very regular at 500 rpm, no reason to worry about the engine ...

You would have to go with the cashier to a garage to check the pollution rates, to be more precise, I will ask that at the next interview :P

0 x

Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/08/08, 17:36

I just filled up on my space IV, 2.2 DCI from 2004 1850 kg, I'm leaving tomorrow 8)
I drove with a 5% SP95 blend in my GO
I can't believe the result, it's the second full with these proportions: at the start of the year I gave him metal5 and an injector circuit cleaner

I went down to 6,7 L / 100!pump in hand : Cheesy: , at an average of 60 km / h while the computer displays 7,3 L / 100, the offset of the real consumption is confirmed, it is the first time that I have such a low consumption with this machine

The manufacturer's sheet shows 7,7L / 100 on a mixed route, which I have always struggled to achieve.

gentlemen, go ahead, put some petrol in your diesel, it consumes less, it pollutes less (soot) and you have more fishing (light)

and for your information, I am also driving at the moment with the company clio and a 6% mix and my consumption displayed is 4,6 L / 100 Paris, motorway, mixed and with air conditioning
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 05/08/08, 18:14

Capt_Maloche wrote:I just filled up on my space IV, 2.2 DCI from 2004 1850 kg, I'm leaving tomorrow 8)
I drove with a 5% SP95 blend in my GO
I can't believe the result, it's the second full with these proportions: at the start of the year I gave him metal5 and an injector circuit cleaner

Hello, fleet captain!

I wondered if instead of acetone (which fears a little plastic level) if we could not use ... rectified naphtha, sold under the name of cleaning essence or essence C?

Is there a chemist who can tell us what he thinks?

In fact, this product seems to me to be ideal in the sense that it is closer to gasoline, that it is less aggressive than acetone ... has it not been used as fuel for airplanes in the past? (for its high purity) wikipedia tells us: "the light naphtha with an end point 80 ° C or 100 ° C (end point = final distillation temperature, PF)"

Unless an answer tells me that this is the thing not to do, I try to hit the next full!

Interesting INFO: Fuel economy: Nissan invents the ECO Pedal on a serious site too: http://www.enerzine.com/1036/5565+econo ... edal+.html

0 x

Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/08/08, 21:59

Yes, I love battlestar Gallactica (2004) and star Trek :D http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id ... beamup.wav

Frankly, for your product, I don't know

The suite HERE https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-di ... t5849.html
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/08/08, 22:14

Hello

Old mechanics to clean the fuel system put a few mith balls in the tanks

Andre
0 x
24heures
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 24heures » 10/08/08, 22:14

Hello, I'm back!

I just made my 1st full GO (40.5l) + SP95 (3l) so around 7.4%.
A little more fishing that's for sure!
By cons at startup it smokes more !!! Is this normal and above all safe?
My cons, ben 5 liters just in mixed course, as the manufacturer, the full before I was 4,7, but on the other hand I rolled a trailer on 100 terminals loaded about 85 kilos.
I spoke to my mechanic, he said: "Are you crazy?"
And he gave me a bit of a mess, supposedly saying that it was advisable to make a mixture of this kind at the time when the diesel was freezing, and that occasionally, but now that it is modified it would not be advisable for mechanics, but hey, no precise arguments. He reminded me: "It's no longer done and it's forbidden!"
I need to be reassured !!
Because if I understood correctly the engine clashes more, as when the unleaded super was replaced by the SP95. At that time I had a 125cc motorcycle, it worked downright better, except that the engine dropped in 3 terminals with unleaded !! (lots of marks on the piston like small punches, impressive)
The manufacturers manufacture engines for a certain fuel as you mentioned I know more or, then the risk exists or not ???
I just refueled but only diesel.
Thank you for your answers !
0 x