Water doping for audi A6 2.5l V6 TDi

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/03/12, 21:30

fag69 wrote:
alaniesse wrote:...
The simplest: electric fogger 3 heads with reverse osmosis water, in plastic box with capacity 3 liters. (find place in engine compartment)
silicone pipes in 12 mm, u made of copper to be held by 2 stainless steel collars just after the collector, stainless steel venturi tube to put it after the air filter.

Addition of 2 intercallary stainless steel (spacer spacer) to roll back lambda probes.

Hi alaniesse,
I had seen in a job someone (maybe you) who was talking about a system like that. Do you have a diagram or photos of your system?
For the lambda probe there is none on the diesels it seems to me no?
This solution seems (as you explain) quite simple realization, can you tell me more STP?

AMHA alaniesse do editing Gillier Pantone or derivatives in his dreams ....

Flytox if I follow your reasoning on the history of the low point. I have every interest to put the reactor much lower than the diffuser (exhaust pipe) so that the water can rise.

Exactly, and if you have the choice position the reactor rather vertically or with a good slope than horizontally, the operation is more stable / predictable and will go up less fleet. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 09/03/12, 23:32

The pantone is a gas plant.
Originally the pantone is made to operate generators, lawnmowers, boat engines.
On cars, they are not pantones that work.
They are water dopers.
It is an addition of mist to very high temperature.

In the pantone, we make a mixture gasoline, water ..... there is no gasoline, .... so we are doping with the mist of pure water.

The electric fogger is perfect for that.
If you have reverse osmosis water. that's all.

the "reactor" is only a tube stuck to the exhaust which acts as a heater.

the tube in the air intake after the air filter, takes care of the depression.

Nothing wizard.
All easy.

Far from a pantone with carburetor and the toutim ingerable.
0 x
fag69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fag69 » 10/03/12, 06:01

Alaniesse, I understand that the system proposed for the car is a Gillier Pantone which is a derivative (an improvement) of the Pantone.

The system that you propose seems, on paper, simple and effective but you have mounted one?
And can not distilled water do the trick?

A priori people who have mounted a kit are not many or she do not want to be known (may be because of the lack of results)

I am still waiting to see a real system to go further. I am in the rhône and for the moment no one has manifested himself.
I'm willing to do a few kilometers for that so I'm waiting.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 11/03/12, 08:22

Yes and no.

Doping is not really pantone.
The pantone is really worth it when we do a direct supply of the engine with the manufacture of a gas through the reactor.

I hope to show a generator, running 92% with water shortly, with a super reactor.

There, for cars it's doping.
putting a pantone is almost useless.
It is the hot steam steaming function that is in place. (a pantone must have water added with gasoline, except for those who say that they put a pantone on the cars, make them walk with pure water)

either water is made with a boiler near the muffler. a real mess to install. very difficult to develop.

Either an electric fogger is used through an 12 volts-24 volts transformer.

the foggers run normally in 24 volts (the 12 volts function can be used in slow motion.

after it is a hollow tube or with a small bar inside, which will heat the steam and allow it to be absorbed by the engine.

the toolbox, or any other container, will have the 3 heads fogger under the hood of the car, this will be connected to the warming tube against the exhaust tube, then to the venturi nozzle, by silicone hose (we find the 12 tube mm on UK ebay at little bit expensive)

simple, easy to put on, or remove.

Yes, distilled water and reverse osmosis water is pretty much the same thing.
0 x
fag69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fag69 » 12/03/12, 11:01

Ok ok alaniesse
Theoretically your system looks good but I ask to see.
I am looking for someone who would be able to show me a system (gillier pantone, HHO ...) mounted on a vehicle succeptible to me to consume less therefore save and therefore less pollute.
I have not seen anything in my area other than those who roll the cooking oil, which is a lot of disadvantage.
0 x