Wind turbine with Charles Sarazin. Let's go !

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 14/01/09, 03:35

Good evening

a small post to update the subject that was starting to go far enough in the archives.

where is the realization, because I have not seen here even the sketch of a sketch of the famous wind turbine.

participating in a group to achieve one is a good idea, although everyone needs to agree. but, without concrete elements concerning this wind turbine, it is dark on the road blindfolded.

for the moment, we only have the word of the designer, as well as the video made by M6.

I sent 2 private messages on 19 December 2008, and they were not even opened.

++++++++++++++++++++

concerning the rotating carousel that obelix, he misread the page of the site he gave, the merry-go-round is there, but the price is indicated at the bottom of the page ----> 2033 € excluding taxes

jeff
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 14/01/09, 10:41

The subject interests me but the designer wants to move towards machines of great powers. Suddenly my interest in it is rather melted.
Wanting to rub the big without large capital is doomed to fail from my point of view.
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 14/01/09, 11:51

Ben yes a pity because a lot of people who are on the ground is asking to have this kind of gear if possible kit to ride or even to reduce the blows
moreover the sails can easily serve as an advertising medium
those who is not negligible
on the other hand damage also to have only a video to put under the tooth of the photos or schema esplicatif will be interresting
more power announced and very interesting compared to congestion and low wind that it takes to produce
this wind turbine makes me think about our old windmill
which populated our countryside (north)
lv13R
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 17/01/09, 02:55

What is the estimated kWh cost for this innovative system?
At the prototype level and at the estimation level in the context of industrial production.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/01/09, 20:15

Important notice, following a breakdown of telephone lines ... in his corner
Sailing and water will not be able to answer you until next Monday (19 / 01)

Greetings
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 18/01/09, 04:29

Hello

my dear Lietseu, how sometimes life hangs by a thread ... and what a thread!

Sailing and water will again be able to follow the thread of our discussions without worries and dispel doubts.

jeff
0 x
bernardo2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

I'm looking for info

by bernardo2 » 19/01/09, 01:24

Hello everybody
I filed a patent on the protection of vertical axis wind turbines. This is a magnetic blade retention system in the form of a paddle wheel, under "normal" wind and which allows the blade to be released in the event of a gust, or strong wind and storm.
I made a little proto to validate the principle, and it's good.
My goal is to submit a file to a national competition (OSEO) in order to obtain some finance. This wind turbine has no speed control mechanism, the only mechanical parts are ball bearings. The simplicity of manufacture allows a low cost and easy maintenance. The goal is precisely the installation at the private individual, and the farmer, or craft workshop, on the mast or on the roof of the house.

Today I have a problem: the generator.

I contacted Loroy Somer who I have the impression that doesn't give a damn about the "little one"!
I also saw the prices charged by an English box and it seems to me very expensive especially that it is necessary to order by 10 parts.

I want to realize 3 wind turbine types.
1 0,5 KW / h, 1 other 2,5 KW / h 1 third of 5KW / h.
These wind turbines start at very low wind (like the wind turbine that I saw in this forum )

can you guide me to addresses of suppliers of generators?
I should build a "proto" that holds up in the next three months.
merci pour votre aide
bb : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

More about the patent: https://www.econologie.com/forums/brevet-eol ... t6929.html
0 x
Sailing and water
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sailing and water » 21/01/09, 09:07

Elec to write:
"What is the estimated cost per kWh for this innovative system?
At the prototype level and at the estimation level in the context of industrial production. "
We can consider a cost of 700 € per Kw installed in industrial size (excluding network connection)
The machine of the video costs 0 € because it is entirely realized in recovered materials. Realized today by a pro, you will have to pay about 1700 € by KW installed (automatisms and servocontrols included);
With all reservations all the same
Charles
0 x
Sailing and water
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sailing and water » 21/01/09, 09:23

For lv 13.

Your reflection is relevant, and I think of this eventuality that scours me a little anyway. A small power requires the use of batteries (lead and acid) and the current state of the art does not allow me to implement automation for safety in high winds without detonating the budjet. offer a guarantee to the customer plus a SAV.Cela nescessite a big organization. it is in my opinion the evolution of the industrial size which will allow to miniaturize later when the technique will be well mastered.
But if you want to tinker with it yourself I can help you.
Charles
0 x
Sailing and water
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sailing and water » 21/01/09, 09:31

for coucou789456

I answered you very late, I apologize but it is done in private message.
Charles.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"