406 6 3.0 V210 CVs, how to consume less?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 29/05/09, 00:42

A box E85, you can find one for ~ 300 €.
It consumes a little more but it is cleaner, and quickly amortized.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/05/09, 11:49

Hi Rikku,

no luck that you consume little ...

The best way, to have the foot light and to brake as little as possible, to roll on the reports offering the best thermodynamic efficiency to the engine (notion of CSP conso specific). When going downhill, drive the clutch (with the gear engaged for safety) so that you do not have an engine brake and recover some kinetic energy.

Obviously, a V6 of 210 ch is contradictory with a reduced consumption.

Gillier Pantone crafts will probably have a very small effect.

The last solution: have your car confiscated for exceeding 50 km / h (resale for the benefit of the state in draft law) : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/09, 20:50

Remundo wrote:Gillier Pantone crafts will probably have a very small effect.

Toutafé since they work better (good) with high engine load ...

So even a GP on a 210 cv engine, except for more than 160 km / h and acceleration: you will have little or no effect ...
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 17/06/09, 10:18

Hello rikku,

Indeed Gillier Pantone editing has given little positive results in cons. On the other hand the vortex is easy to implement and sometimes gives good results: the journalists of the newspaper VWtech have reduced by 30% the consumption of a ladybug (from 10l to 6,8 l / 100) ...

Without wanting to make controversy about the vortex, I invite you to take a tour on the forum dedicated to this use: http://vortex.francophone.free.fr

and to see achievements on the site Quanthomme

- The vortex provides extra torque at low speeds, which allows for example to ride on higher gear ratios. If the last report is long - it can be assumed given the maximum speed of the animal, the economy can reach 20% in economic driving.

- But the vortex acts on the quality of the combustion, which requires a modification of the injection parameters. It all depends on the flexibility of the calculator. We can assume again that a high-end engine has accurate sensors and a calculator at the top.

So I'll be pretty confident about the effectiveness of such an edit.

For the rest, it is sure that a V6 is not econological.

But hey, I had fun "in my young days" with a Renault Fuego GTX 2 liters. Light (<1200 kg), it rivaled an R30 V6, but it was a pit for gasoline ... and spare parts (tires, brakes, exhaust ...). As an anecdote, the clutch disc was that of a 4L: it did not last more than 60.000 km ....

To top it off, it had no handling, which earned me 2 head with tail ... Advantage: the breaks were full : Lol:

As a father, I settled for more modest vehicles. I'm used to riding with 50 CV per ton, and I do not hurt myself : Mrgreen:
0 x
farenight56
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by farenight56 » 18/01/10, 19:16

I have a solution: change car !!!
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 18/01/10, 19:56

Crispus wrote:Renault Fuego GTX 2 liters [/ url]. Light (<1200 kg), it rivaled an R30 V6, but it was a pit for gasoline ... and spare parts (tires, brakes, exhaust ...). As an anecdote, the clutch disc was that of a 4L: it did not last more than 60.000 km ....

To top it off, it had no handling, which earned me 2 head with tail ... Advantage: the breaks were full : Lol:

Hum, the 2L of the Fuego GTX developed 110cv and was rather economical for the time (9L / 100 on average), it also equipped the CX and the R20, the R30 was indeed a gas pit because its V6 was probably the worst V6 in Europe: 144cv, 15L / 100 on average without doing crazy ... (in the USA they did worse ...).
The handling, as far as I remember it was quite correct for a Renault (...), nothing to do anyway with the R17 which was it catastrophic (under monstrous turn): I owned the 2, 4 years of age each, which does not rejuvenate me ... I liked the Fuego, but it was a rust trap, I sold it to buy another rust trap: VW Scirocco: held more efficient road (on the road anyway), but braking dangerously undersized (even the GLI version) ... 7 years old already, the jack went up, but not the cash ... : Cry:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/10, 08:56

Ya a TD fuego in the garden at my beauf : Cheesy: : Cheesy: It was 12 years that she had not shot (water pump HS) she went back to the quarter turned 3 mn and the distribution was fired : Cheesy: On the other hand surprise although it sucked the ground for a long time it is not rotten ...
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 21/01/10, 10:13

Macro wrote:Ya a TD fuego in the garden at my beauf : Cheesy: : Cheesy: It was 12 years that she had not shot (water pump HS) she went back to the quarter turned 3 mn and the distribution was fired : Cheesy: On the other hand surprise although it sucked the ground for a long time it is not rotten ...

A stroke of luck or so it was not visible because most of the Renault of the time petitioned by internal corrosion of the chassis, especially at the level of the rear suspension fasteners (hollow body): in general it was CRAAAC! and the suspension arm was down (common disease R5, R6, R14, R16 ..., besides the R16 TX apparent state NEW of a friend ended like that ...) : Cry:
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"